Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Photos: Hardware

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭andyone

it does sit well.......
    :):)
    (not bad for a first attempt)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭tomcat220t

Seen the stock in the flesh a few days ago .The photos doesnt do it justice !The finish and dept of the wood grain is simply a work of art.Well done,bud ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭pajero2005

Not as impressive as some of the set-ups on here but it'll keep me happy.......................for now!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,456 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

Nice kit there Pajero.

Is the rifle a .22lr?

Genuinely believe if i could only have two firearms it would be those two. A .22 and a shotty. Easy, fun, practical, cheap to run and best of all simple.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭pajero2005

ezridax wrote: »
    Nice kit there Pajero.

Is the rifle a .22lr?

Genuinely believe if i could only have two firearms it would be those two. A .22 and a shotty. Easy, fun, practical, cheap to run and best of all simple.

It's a .22wmr. I had a .22lr for about a year then changed for that. It's a cracking little gun. I've had many a great Sunday afternoon out and about with it.

Like you said, very cheap to feed. Only about €12 for a box of 50 Remmy hollow points.

Received the grant letter for the shotty today so can't wait to get out with that!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭vixdname

This my Remington 700 .223 with an olive green Accuracy International Stock, Stage 1.5, Picatinny rail, adjustable cheek piece, Harris Bipod and A.I 10 round magazine.
    Optics on in this picture are NCStar 6-24X50 Illuminated Mildot Scope

vixdname wrote: »
    This my Remington 700 .223 with an olive green Accuracy International Stock, Stage 1.5, Picatinny rail, adjustable cheek piece, Harris Bipod and A.I 10 round magazine.
    Optics on in this picture are NCStar 6-24X50 Illuminated Mildot Scope
    sweet .... how much does a stock like that cost you????

Thanks, yes it is lovely ! ;)

John Greene supplied it :cool:

Knew it was from John Greenes shop I saw them over there not so long ago, they really are a smashing piece of kit, happy hunting !!!

andyone wrote: »
    sweet .... how much does a stock like that cost you????

Bought in from the uk from sportingservices.co.uk it costs approx. €680, the picatinny rail was an extra €85 and the 10 round A.I. mag was about €45 on top
    It really is feckin accurate !!!

vixdname wrote: »
    Bought in from the uk from sportingservices.co.uk it costs approx. €680, the picatinny rail was an extra €85 and the 10 round A.I. mag was about €45 on top
    It really is feckin accurate !!!
    at that kinda money it ought to be....... but if it was left on the bench, it wouldn't shoot itself...... the guy pulling the trigger has to come into the equation some where... happy shooting...its a credit to ya..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,027 ✭✭✭clivej

Andy those Millet mounts are yours. I'll get them away to you this week. I hope they do justice to your great looking CZ with that new stock.

AndysCZ223.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭doyle61

andyone, where you get the unfinished wood. i have a remington 700 with laminate stock that john greene built for me but ild love to have a crack at doing a stock myself for my cz.22.
    saw i site in america but was told they're bad to deal with:(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭dwighet

clivej wrote: »
    Andy those Millet mounts are yours. I'll get them away to you this week. I hope they do justice to your great looking CZ with that new stock.

AndysCZ223.jpg

Andy your Rad could do with a lick of paint:D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,394 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

dwighet wrote: »

What are you, his wife? :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,590 ✭✭✭Tackleberrywho

I was thinking of getting one of these for plinking, What you think?;)
    Notice custom rifles 5 shot group on door ;)
    113676.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭patsat

Tack was that you with Fergal there last night?

Nice piece of kit I must say, wouldnt be very practical for hunting deer tho!

patsat wrote: »
    Tack was that you with Fergal there last night?

Nice piece of kit I must say, wouldnt be very practical for hunting deer tho!

Ssssssssssh Big brother is watching.:D:D yeah it was me but keep it to yourself. A lot of weirdo's out there!

it's a paper puncher pure and simple might bring Ireland a Gold Medal! Mate of mine owns it. A pure custom F-class
    Any word on the scope?
    I was thinking about what you said. Homeland security may have stopped it.

Get on to supplier as you can buy them here. If it was me, I'd look to get a tidy up on your crown before you scope and mount her. That way the one zero will do two jobs.
    Figgy is very reasonable if you are up front and honest.
    I do believe you will improve your accuracy, but that's just my opinion.

Your bill might be bigger but you won;t regret it. When you put it in a lathe and dial it in then you only see the amount its off, But its up to you. It 1/2 ed my 3 shot group

Thought it was you alrite when I noticed your .223 there!Didn't want to ask tho as i'd have felt like some fool asking a stranger are you tackleberry!!

Rang An Post today and they just got me to confirm that I had not received the item, they have no record of it and USPS are unable to give any dispatch info on the item so An Post said its USPS's responsibility and I will probably getting my money back!

About the recrown, I'll have a further talk to himself and let him be the boss! He will know whats best and if its needed!

patsat wrote: »
    Thought it was you alrite when I noticed your .223 there!Didn't want to ask tho as i'd have felt like some fool asking a stranger are you tackleberry!!

Rang An Post today and they just got me to confirm that I had not received the item, they have no record of it and USPS are unable to give any dispatch info on the item so An Post said its USPS's responsibility and I will probably getting my money back!

About the recrown, I'll have a further talk to himself and let him be the boss! He will know whats best and if its needed!

He's a good lad with a machine tool.
    In regards to Item, get on to crowd that sold it.
    If you never signed for it you never received it!

UPS need a signature. I'd follow them up if I were you.
    They are in breach of contract and THEIR insurance until you receive the Item.

In regards the recrown Figgy will do it. He takes pride in his crown work. He said nearly every mass production factory barrel he sees is a little off.

He's a good lad with a machine tool.
    In regards to Item, get on to crowd that sold it.
    If you never signed for it you never received it!

UPS need a signature. I'd follow them up if I were you.
    They are in breach of contract and THEIR insurance until you receive the Item.

In regards the recrown Figgy will do it. He takes pride in his crown work. He said nearly every mass production factory barrel he sees is a little off.

Have a case open with paypal about the item so their is no worries there i'll either get the scope or my money back!

How much does a recrown set you back?

• Advertisement

thats not my rad... i'm just a lodger...:):)

Vegeta wrote: »
    he wishes....... he's tasted my cooking..... now back to guns please...
    :cool::cool:

doyle61 wrote: »
    andyone, where you get the unfinished wood. i have a remington 700 with laminate stock that john greene built for me but ild love to have a crack at doing a stock myself for my cz.22.
    saw i site in america but was told they're bad to deal with:(
    PM sent...

andyone wrote: »
    at that kinda money it ought to be....... but if it was left on the bench, it wouldn't shoot itself...... the guy pulling the trigger has to come into the equation some where... happy shooting...its a credit to ya..

Thanks a million andyone !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭dwighet

Vegeta wrote: »
    Im just his toy boy and hes my sugar daddy.....

Im just his toy boy and hes my sugar daddy.....
    ha ha so that s why your always singing that Def leppard song...
    "Pour some sugar on me".....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVxiHC9AJQw

feck i am getting old:cool::cool:

clivej wrote: »

AndysCZ223.jpg
    CZ all the way.. anyone can buy a remy....

thanks bud... your name is in the pot....

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Comeraghshooter

Hi all
    Looking for some advise, this is my Remington 700 .223 thinking of getting an AICS kit for it. Has anyone had any experience with them? what are the pros & cons ??
    Thanks, Comeraghshooter

Hi all
    Looking for some advise, this is my Remington 700 .223 thinking of getting an AICS kit for it. Has anyone had any experience with them? what are the pros & cons ??
    Thanks, Comeraghshooter

Pros great stock
    Con's the price £600~ for a piece of plastic.

You have a very decent stock as is.

If you do buy the AICS I'll buy your stock off ya :D

PS Savage setup you have!;)
    A few FAQ's http://www.tacproshootingcenter.com/AIfaq.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Comeraghshooter

Pros great stock
    Con's the price £600~ for a piece of plastic.

You have a very decent stock as is.

If you do buy the AICS I'll buy your stock off ya :D

PS Savage setup you have!;)
    A few FAQ's http://www.tacproshootingcenter.com/AIfaq.html

Thanks Tackleberrywho if i do change over ill let you know!

Advertisement