Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

GTA glitching friends

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

Has anyone tried this yet and when I say anyone does this work gator?

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭stuartmurphy87

jackrussel wrote: »
    http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/insane-money-glitch-big-money.1360912/ Looks promising, could be better than the flecca glitch if done properly

Looks like it could be very good. Might do it later if anyone's around. Serious money even for failing or quiting setups like.

• Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭jackrussel

Looks like it could be very good. Might do it later if anyone's around. Serious money even for failing or quiting setups like.

I'll be doing it later anyway if ya wanna join, not that we need the cash or anything

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭Blackgator

I can still do the last glitch (fleeca heist) as I put PS4 into rest mode instead of turning it off, but up for doing new one later if anyone up for it.

I've only done up as far as Humane Labs heist so 2 birds with one Glitsch.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

Should get on tonite for a bit I've the deliver emp to do...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

Wouldn't mind trying it myself. Need moneys.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Craic Addict

I've been trying it but all thats happening for me is lousy rp and the same money, I Can't figure out where I'm going wrong

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭TacoMan

I'll be on for the next hour or so if anyone fancies giving this a try?

#glitschingscum4lyf

Can't get online, keep getting an app error from gta. Almost got online once, then there was a message from R* about my account transferred or something, so I closed application before anything crazy happened to my online account. Going to abandon ship now, should be back on this evening hopefully.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Craic Addict

I've been trying it but all thats happening for me is lousy rp and the same money, I Can't figure out where I'm going wrong

Scratch that just got over 660k from one set up, lovely!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

TacoMan wrote: »
    Can't get online, keep getting an app error from gta. Almost got online once, then there was a message from R* about my account transferred or something, so I closed application before anything crazy happened to my online account. Going to abandon ship now, should be back on this evening hopefully.

No joy for me either :( "Rockstar Servers not available". That's a new message, never seen that before :pac:

That 'transferred account' message happens me occasionally, think it happened to Davey the other night. Nothing to worry about, just not picking up your data from the R* servers I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭sean_b97

how do people find these glitches haha out of curiosity?

No joy for me either :( "Rockstar Servers not available". That's a new message, never seen that before :pac:

That 'transferred account' message happens me occasionally, think it happened to Davey the other night. Nothing to worry about, just not picking up your data from the R* servers I think.

Just in from work and logged in first time. Hopefully its back up for everyone now.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,102 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Did the glitch but only got the standard payout for the Fleeca Job. Must've messed something up along the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭Vain

anyone online to try this?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,102 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

go to Online and start a friends only session

Is that a "Closed friend session"?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,279 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

sean_b97 wrote: »
    how do people find these glitches haha out of curiosity?

We've got a crack commando unit of Dutch hackers working day & night. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire the A-Team..

..kinda got side-tracked there for a sec, what was I talking about?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

Been using that all day, got myself the Roosevelt, Z Type, a tractor :D and a garage full of Panto's to sell

Bryan or Phobos, how did ye get on after I left? Is it still working?

• Advertisement

Still working on the Xbox One and 360, I have 5 garages full of Panto's :D

Bryan or Phobos, how did ye get on after I left? Is it still working?

I couldn't get it to work afterwards, tried twice. I don't think it's patched cos there are people on reddit/se7ensins still reporting it's working.

I'll be on this afternoon to give it another go if anyone's around.

I couldn't get it to work afterwards, tried twice. I don't think it's patched cos there are people on reddit/se7ensins still reporting it's working.

I'll be on this afternoon to give it another go if anyone's around.

Got three pantos just now. Took 22 min though and balls up the fourth by driving rebel out. But that was me getting timing wrong.

It's working still but seems a lot harder to get. Like the margin for error on pressing r2 is next to none. Maybe it's just me.

I think the job has been taken down. It's not showing up in my recently played list like it was 10 mins ago.

Reading sevensins, rockstar have taken down all the maps. It's not actually patched but good as by the sounds of it.

Yeah the job's gone (just saw it on Reddit). I guess now it's just a case of waiting for Louis someone to make/publish the job again.

Yeah the job's gone (just saw it on Reddit). I guess now it's just a case of waiting for Louis someone to make/publish the job again.

Yeah it'll be like the 250k challenges. They will be taking them down as they go up until they can figure out a fix.

Yeah it'll be like the 250k challenges. They will be taking them down as they go up until they can figure out a fix.

Once player-made races don't go the same way as the 250k challenges, just removed from the game completely :(

The glitsch is officially patched. R* have added another hidden garage under the map to counter the glitsch where we transported into our own garages.

I've read players trying to make a new race in the same location but now because of that new extra garage everything is fudged.

Yeah I made a race and when i fall into the hole I end up in the garage but there are no cars in there

• Advertisement

The glitsch is officially patched. R* have added another hidden garage under the map to counter the glitsch where we transported into our own garages.

I've read players trying to make a new race in the same location but now because of that new extra garage everything is fudged.

Good enough for you. You should have stopped at 73 million.

Advertisement