Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Cineworld Unlimited Dublin, Promo Code

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Beefy78 wrote: »
    Guys, where do you get a code from? I want to sign up and my girlfriend has an Unlimited card so obviously she'd like to get a free month but she doesn't know anything about this or where to find her promo code.

Click membership benefits scroll to the bottom and there is a link to apply for the code. Enter your card number and it will email you the code straight away.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭annejohn91

Thanks Cheree and Chris for using my unlimited codes. Appreciate it :)

RAF-12HK-88GM-29SX-18LB

RAF-25EW-14MU-83PP-64LN

• Closed Accounts Posts: 400 ✭✭Harvey Low Fat Milk

My code is expiring next month so I decided to throw it back up here to see if anyone wants to use it.

RAF-00NN-46WZ-73NN-96NY

• Registered Users Posts: 31 want to disappear

RAF-50CV-38CP-26GH-40NN

My card is expiring this month, posting my code in the hope of geting an extra month

• Registered Users Posts: 3,131 ✭✭✭ronano

RAF-91FG-39ZH-50TJ-93HT is my code! free month would be lovely :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭jrmb

Where did you all find your codes? I asked the cashier in Cineworld and called their helpline but I still can't find it on the website or in any of their emails :confused:

jrmb wrote: »
    Where did you all find your codes? I asked the cashier in Cineworld and called their helpline but I still can't find it on the website or in any of their emails :confused:

Can't remember if this is how I got it but this is what a quick Google offers I seem to remember they then email it out to you pretty quick.

https://www.unlimitedcineworld.com/uk/pages/RecommendAFriend.aspx

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭09_09_09

Lads any code is floating around? I'm about to sign for the subscription.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,793 ✭✭✭FunLover18

09_09_09 wrote: »

RAF-20YB-60EQ-04MA-81LB

• Registered Users Posts: 18 vikalpjn

09_09_09 wrote: »

RAF-92VY-83FB-24NP-63ZP
    RAF-71CR-52CP-48VS-29RP

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭09_09_09

FunLover18 wrote: »
    RAF-20YB-60EQ-04MA-81LB

Used your code. Enjoy your free month sire'.

Perhaps somebody will be kind enough to use my below code, in the near future :).

RAF-70BN-48XW-21ZJ-77XC

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭Mthor5

A question for anyone with an unlimited card, is it possible to book online for the Uk Cineworlds with the Irish unlimited card, and also to book online with the Irish Cineworld website using a Uk card?
    I ask because I bought a code for the unlimited card not including west-end cinemas, but said it was valid for all other UK and ROI cinemas. I had to register through the Uk site and it works there fine (only 6 hours since i registered it) but its not verified on the Irish website.

Mthor5 wrote: »
    A question for anyone with an unlimited card, is it possible to book online for the Uk Cineworlds with the Irish unlimited card, and also to book online with the Irish Cineworld website using a Uk card?
    I ask because I bought a code for the unlimited card not including west-end cinemas, but said it was valid for all other UK and ROI cinemas. I had to register through the Uk site and it works there fine (only 6 hours since i registered it) but its not verified on the Irish website.

I have a UK card and was able to use it in Ireland the exact same way as an Irish card both online and in the cinema.

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭Mthor5

jimmii wrote: »
    I have a UK card and was able to use it in Ireland the exact same way as an Irish card both online and in the cinema.

Cheers, panic over:D

Mthor5 wrote: »
    Cheers, panic over:D

Yeh its actually quite refreshing to find a company who allow it! There was a time when my card stopped working and someone told me it was because they were stopping UK cards but a manager came down and said that wasn't the case but strange how the first person mentioned it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭annejohn91

Not sure if my codes still work but here it is:

RAF-12HK-88GM-29SX-18LB

RAF-25EW-14MU-83PP-64LN

Have the black unlimited card, great investment :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 MickFrancis

Cineworld's site seems to have had a revamp today and while I can log in my Unlimited card is no longer attached to it.

Tried adding the card again but it asks for the '20 digit number' from the front and my card only has 18 numbers.

Anyone else have issues since the site update?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,196 ✭✭✭maximoose

Same here, it has deleted my card details and also my booking history. But I've no problems booking with the 18 digit card number, just made a booking for myself + 3 other unlimiteds.

Do not like the site so far.

maximoose wrote: »
    Same here, it has deleted my card details and also my booking history. But I've no problems booking with the 18 digit card number, just made a booking for myself + 3 other unlimiteds.

Did you enter the 18 digits where they asked for 20?

Yeah, it doesn't seem as easy to use as before.

maximoose wrote: »

Did you enter the 18 digits where they asked for 20 and now it's stored for you like before?

Yeah, it doesn't seem as easy to use as before.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

I absolutely detest the new website. And it also seems they put up the price of Imax on unlimited, which is annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Fawkes

Hi there,

I started this thread almost 4 years ago. Great to see that so many people has benefit from it, and hopefully loads of you have gotten a free month because of this.

I was just thinking that even if most people that stumble upon this they now what this is about. I never properly explained how the card works. Since I cannot edit the original post, I'll just add it here.

As a film lover, I've had my Cineworld Unlimited Card for over 10 years now.
    That is you pay a monthly fee, and you get to go see as many films as you'd like in a month.

At €21.90 a month, is great value. If you go to the cinema twice a month, you are already saving money. Me personally I save over €400 a year since I love to watch as many films as I can.

On top of that, there is between 10% to 20% discount on anything you buy at the bar, exclusive early previews and many other extra perks.

The refer a friend program is simple. Whether if someone signs for the Unlimited Card and uses the below code, we both get a free month.

RAF-93DH-75ZU-63GW-72EW

So I figured I may as well leave my code here in case anybody is thinking in subscribing and wants to use it.

If you are interested and want to learn more about the Unlimited Program, visit their website.
    www1.cineworld.ie/unlimited

Just to be clear, I have no affiliation with the cinema. I just love movies, I think their venue is great and this promotion is worth sharing.

Enjoy!

Also worth mentioning that you can use the card to go see films in the UK too handy if you have some free turn to burn while away!

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Camilo26

Hi all,

Below you have a fresh new promotional code:

RAF-04VE-38YK-19HY-61JK

Enjoy!!

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Cheers, used that today and got an extra month.

RAF-84EV-46HG-08ER-69VF

• Registered Users Posts: 2 erica1

Hello everyone. How much time left do I have to use the code after you guys post it here? Tks

• Registered Users Posts: 9,196 ✭✭✭maximoose

Don't think the code expires

Here's my new one:
    RAF-84BD-56JX-67RN-19AF

• Registered Users Posts: 22 King Leer

Hi guys, thanks for this!

Here's my code if anybody cares to use it:
    RAF-76UU-62AT-33SS-66YN

Keep spreading the love :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 dreyesro

Hi there!

And here's a fresh code I just got today :)

Your Unlimited 'Recommend a Friend' promo code is RAF-24YZ-65QC-76UJ-33EZ

Best,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭DoctorDre

Would love if someone would use my code :) RAF-35WX-57BM-26AT-79ER

Advertisement