Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

MOVING FROM NI TO ROI TO STUDY NEED ADVICE :)

Options
  • 16-07-2015 6:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hey guys,

Myself is from Co.Monaghan. My Girlfriend is moving from Northern Ireland to the republic in august to move in with myself in Co.monaghan.

At the moment she is partaking in a online home study GCSE in biology as she wants
    to persue education with animals.

In sept 2016 I will be moving to Dublin to finally do my degree at DIT and she will be joining me to continue her studies down there.

She does not have a leaving cert or a A level equivalent soo getting into a course with a GCSE and her only being 19 will obviously prove difficult - impossible.

There is options such as Level 5 FETAC courses in animal care however they do request her to have a leaving cert 'which one again she does not have' on there page.

So my question to you guys are, if any of you have had experience with this and perhaps can offer advice in this situation??

Advertisement