Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Veterinary Medicine / Szent Istvan / Budapest 2015

• 26-04-2015 9:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hello everyone, this thread is for students coming to Budapest in 2015 to study Veterinary Medicine in Szent Istvan University.

My name is Rohan Madhavan, I am a 22 year old Irish student from Kildare/Dublin. I did the Pre Med course in McDaniel's college this year, and got accepted into the Veterinary degree after the early entrance exam in April.

The purpose of this thread is to answer any questions people have about the college, the entrance exam or the city itself.

This will also help students finds roommates and apartments. I can provide you with the names of some of the reputable letting agencies, and advise you which distracts are the safest and closest to the college.

If you have any questions just let me know!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 ayylmao

What was the entance exam like? Were the questions difficult compared to the Leaving Cert?
    Is the city nice?
    Sorry this post is late, didn't see the thread until now. Congratulations on getting accepted. Hopefully I'll be going their next year, the points for UCD are too high.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 rohan.madhavan

Higher level than the leaving very, but not as hard as the sample papers which you can find on studyhungary.hu. Have a look at them if you haven't already, they will give you an idea of what to expect.

The city is amazing, great place for students!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Wanderer720

Hello!
    I am a student living in Dubai and am looking forward to attending the university this year. I was just a little concerned with the quality of education provided there and was not able to get in touch with anybody who could tell me more. Could you maybe give me a little overview?

Also, the university does have dorms right? Are they a good place to stay or would you suggest that I look for a place of my own?

And for the entrance exam, is there any sort of preparatory course or something I can learn from so that I'll be sure to pass?

Thank you so much for your time!

Regards

Advertisement