Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

graduation

• 02-09-2009 9:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi,
    Just wondering if anyone knows whether or not there will be a big screen set up in the student centre (it was in the new bar for the spring conferrings) for people to watch the ceremony on. I've a big family that all wanna come along but obv only 2 tickets. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Blue Lips

BAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHH! You are taking the piss? No one could possibly be this pathetic.

Snigger...:pac:

Obviously not from a very close family Titsworh....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,063 ✭✭✭Miaireland

Yes there is but warn them to arrive early if they want to be able to see.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,245 ✭✭✭Fabio

Tarquin....grow up will ya? The OP asked a valid question and look at the state of your response.

Yes OP, as far as I know there will be a big screen, the one used for the Pro-Evo on the PS2 in the New Bar I think. It ain't huge but with a seat up front near it, they'll have no bother seeing you.

Enjoy the graduation!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 879 ✭✭✭flo8s967qjh0nd

As far as I know, there will be. Its just a matter of wiring up the existing screens in the bar. They are usually carried live on the web too. At least, they were a few years back.

Of course, if you don't have a family that loves and cares for you, then it won't matter. Right TarquinTitsworh?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

BAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHH! You are taking the piss? No one could possibly be this pathetic.

Snigger...:pac:

If you have nothing constructive to contribute to the discussion, please don't.

Consider this your first and final warning.

• Advertisement
Advertisement