Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost CD Wallet/Case (04-June-2008) Reward offered

• 06-06-2008 6:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

I lost a black CD wallet/case on the 5:40 pm bus to Waterford from Limerick on the 4th of June 2008 (Tuesday). The bus turned around that same night and went back to Limerick city at about 8 pm from Waterford.

The case had roughly 20 pages of CDs, two each so that's roughly 40 CDs. It's a black case, semi-ridig, brand is CaseLogic as far as I remember.

If anyone on found this CD case (would have been near the back of the bus right hand side) or happens to know anyone who has it, please contact me either on my mobile <removed> or over this website. I am willing to offer a reward for its return.

Mod Edit: Mobile removed for your own protection. Please reply here if you have any info, or contact JamRock by PM.

Advertisement