Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Brennie Cauldwell

• 13-01-2006 2:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭

Just wanted to pay my respects to Brendan Cauldwell who passed away today at the age of 83. A very good actor and a very good person. You would know him as 'Pascal' on Fair City I think? Feel free to add your respects to him on this thread if you like

Brendan Cauldwell R.I.P 1922-2006

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭memphis

Ah poor auld pascal!!

May he rest in peace!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

Aww R.I.P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭tintinr35

i hated him awful actor

tintinr35 wrote:
    i hated him awful actor
    For the love of God.....

Have some flamin' respect will ya... The man is dead!!

• Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭Nickibaby*

If you don't have something nice to say then don't bother saying anything at all, it's better that way.

This thread was opened up to show some respect to the man, not to slag him off!

He was a lovely cute little man, I will miss him in Fair City. May he rest in peace.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭richardson2525

Just wanted to pay my respects to Brendan Cauldwell who passed away today at the age of 83. A very good actor and a very good person. You would know him as 'Pascal' on Fair City I think? Feel free to add your respects to him on this thread if you like

Brendan Cauldwell R.I.P 1922-2006

The thread was opened up to pay respects to the man not to post any disrespect for him. You can start a new thread for that if you feel you must
    tintinr35 wrote:
    doesnt change the fact that i hated him god that pascal make ya want to vomit

well you are entitled to your own opinion , and so am I. So heres my opinion:<SNIP>

MOD EDIT: Personal abuse will not be tolerated, regardless of their views. How and ever, the post was removed, as it wasn't the appropriate place for it.

So heres my opinion: tintinr35 you <<SNIP>> should be ashamed of yourself

Here Here!!! My sentiment exactly!!!

Kids these days, eh? No flamin' respect for anything!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

Pascal was brilliant, he used to refer to Lorcan in a way that managed to fit in with his war stories, how did he go out of F.C again?? I really can't remember, only up to Hannah dying. After that, he's gone.

Didn't he take off to Aussie with his girlfreind or something?

He did Lily she was called , his love from years back.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭tintinr35

OLDYELLAR wrote:
    He did Lily.

;););)

tintinr35 wrote:
    ;););)
    insert creepy beavis and butthead laugh here :D

Ah BUT SERIOUSLY I thought pascal was great , I was happy they wrote him out in a nice way , he seemed very frail in his last few months on fair city so I felt writing him out with a nice story line was good.

Ah yeah, it was a nice exit for him ok. And I agree he was starting to look frail.

Woo...... post #3000..... Yipppeeeee!!!!

Advertisement