Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Show us yours. (You know you want to)

• 03-10-2014 2:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭

Mod: Please see note on post 14 - keep this thread as a gallery with an occasional comment - all discussions elsewhere please!

OK sometimes we take photos of where we live, and sometimes we have a professional do it too. Anyway I am sure you want to show us the place you live (Not the actual house :D ) So show us yours.

I'll start.

Holyhead Marina

meathome013_zps19be6f21.jpg

Holyhead Mountain area

meathome006_zpsadedcd5e.jpg

OK I know they are not great but I never said I was a professional :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭Rubecula

And this is me just out of hospital on Pary's Mountain.

Pary's Mountain is the site of an ancient copper mine, which once (I am told) supplied the known world with copper.

20130420_171924_zpsc94a9bde.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

You could easily mistake that first one to have been taken from Dún Laoghaire harbour
    Rubecula wrote: »
    OK sometimes we take photos of where we live, and sometimes we have a professional do it too. Anyway I am sure you want to show us the place you live (Not the actual house :D ) So show us yours.

I'll start.

Holyhead Marina

OK I know they are not great but I never said I was a professional :D

21/25

• Registered Users Posts: 12,633 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

Took a walk down on Bull Island on Sunday and snapped a few pics.

15526039081_5498b5bf80_z.jpg

15342544648_4b12fca840_c.jpg

15342546058_0cfb2bc0eb_c.jpg

15342298829_ef44481870_z.jpg

_MG_5842 by John TheProp, on Flickr

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,820 ✭✭✭✭muffler

OldGoat wrote: »

15342546058_0cfb2bc0eb_c.jpg
    I've met your type before. Peeping from the long grass :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,108 ✭✭✭Jellybaby1

Nice pix OG. Rube, you haven't been inundated with photos of our homes/kitchens/garages/ gardens/villages/towns. I am still searching through my treasure trove of thousands of pix but I can't make up my mind which one to post, so I may have to take the camera out and try to get something appropriate to post.

• Advertisement

Great phots OG looks really nice there.
    Jellybaby1 wrote: »
    Nice pix OG. Rube, you haven't been inundated with photos of our homes/kitchens/garages/ gardens/villages/towns. I am still searching through my treasure trove of thousands of pix but I can't make up my mind which one to post, so I may have to take the camera out and try to get something appropriate to post.

No worries Jelly, it is just for folks who want to post piccies. No need to post if you have none. If you want to you can post up pics from magazines or whatever too. :)

Rubecula wrote: »
    ...... If you want to you can post up pics from magazines or whatever too. :)

Off to buy Cosmo! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭BrensBenz

Ah lads, stop! Yiz are just mocking me now because I can't attach photos to boards.............waaaaagggghhhhhhh......sob......snork..............waaaaagggghhhhhhh..........

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭BrensBenz

325193.jpg

Here's a shot of where I live. Should see the size of the flashgun I had to use!

PS: BrensBenz's old method of attaching photos to boards is working again.

Oooooooo! Gosh that's big.

• Advertisement

Brens you posted a pic of my house there

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭shuffle65

I think the lights were off in my house when you took that photo BrensBenz... I can't see it properly...

• Registered Users Posts: 28,039 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Ah come on lads, (adjusts mod hat jauntily) stick with the plot. Instructions or questions about posting pics can go in the computer questions thread, and discussion on posters' gender in god's waiting room. Lets just have pics in this thread please.

Mod: I have tidied up this thread, all instructions on posting pics have been removed to the 'computer questions' thread, a couple have been removed as off topic. The occasional comment on a posted pic is fine, but if you want to have discussions please go to a suitable forum, so that this thread stays as a 'gallery'.
    Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,300 ✭✭✭martinn123

Lusk, North Co. Dublin.

[URL="[IMG]http://i58.tinypic.com/2a0nxa0.jpg[/IMG]"]2a0nxa0.jpg[/URL]

Our oldest Residents

[URL="[IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/16l0hnb.jpg[/IMG]"]16l0hnb.jpg[/URL]

James Bermingham, 1637
    Sir Christopher Barnwall and Wife 1589

My Local. The ''Top Shop''

[URL="[IMG]http://i61.tinypic.com/ezltmg.jpg[/IMG]"]ezltmg.jpg[/URL]

Advertisement