Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Going out in Limerick (soon!!)

Options
  • 08-07-2005 9:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭

Hows it going...

Havent been out around limerick in quite a while, so heres the question..

Anybody goin' for a pint, or 2, or 10 in Limerick City tomorrow nite (ie: 9th July 05)...? Post back here, bring some friends, I'll do same.. Could be a bit of a shindig!

/me waits for the impending silence and aptly blown tumbleweed :o)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭fractal

Fair enough so... Me + a few friends and the tumbleweed it is then!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

24 hours notice isnt much to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

fractal wrote:
    Fair enough so... Me + a few friends and the tumbleweed it is then!

Is this comp sys UL fractal by any chance ? :)

comp-sys/skynet fractal it is! boddah! is that you! :o)

Just suffering from severe boredom for the last few weeks.... Giv'us a shout next time your arond town and beering!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

Aye, tis me. We're going to Stairway to Zeppelin in Dolans friday night if you're up for it.

Hows tricks? I'm goin back to UL for a masters, woohoo!

• Advertisement

Stairway to Zeppelin, cool.. If they are who I think they were I was at them in Dolans around February-ish.. My memory is hazy but I remember them being pretty good.!

Masters eh... Whos the smartarse! Whats the subject? Is it the music one that you really wanted to do? Is young Sarah gone away away by the way?

Advertisement