Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

[Wanted] House in East Cork

Options
  • 06-06-2014 3:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi i am in need of a house/apartment must have a garden/back yard
    i need to apply for rent allowance and its for myself and 2 young children i can get refernce's looking for location in midleton, whitegate, cloyne, castlematry, carrigtwohill.
    need 3 bedrooms and prefer rent around the 700/750 mark
    any one know anyone renting out there house or maybe you are renting your property pls let me no ive checked the websites daft, property, my home etc there is not much on there and i really need to move soon thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭qwertyabcd

It will take longed if you are in receipt of rent allowance but if you find a place within budget and the ad says no rent allowance contact them and explain the situation and you might have a bit of luck. My parents are landlords are said no rent allowance on the daft.ie ad due to past experiences, however a single mum emailed my dad and they met her and after a chat let the house to her and she has been the best tenant we ever had. So its worth a shot to chat to land lords.

Advertisement