Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

what's next? nothing

• 22-04-2008 12:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭

I have tried it all

Nothing never worked and I dont know what to do.
    I am so depressed that the pnly place I would like to be is a coffin.
    I am not loved despite how good I am with everybody.

Couselling did nothing and I am hopeless

I dont even know why I am posting, maybe it's for the rest of the people...don't play with someone's life

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭all the stars

whats wrong?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭funloving

I have always been generous,honest,loyed and I have always loved without fears.
    In my life I just cant be bitchy and who do I have?
    Nothing
    I have been hurt,lied, abused, even physically and I never lost faith in the others despite what I went through

I went couselling and it worked for some time but I am depressed again,more than ever,the sole exception is that now I am hopeless as I have tried everything

I feel as I dont leave traces in people's lives...no one really cares..nobody, esp those I thought might care a bit....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 Fifilefleure

funloving wrote: »
    I have tried it all

Nothing never worked and I dont know what to do.
    I am so depressed that the pnly place I would like to be is a coffin.
    I am not loved despite how good I am with everybody.

Couselling did nothing and I am hopeless

I dont even know why I am posting, maybe it's for the rest of the people...don't play with someone's life

Funloving.... you sound really down & there is alot in the post. Start at the beginning.....:confused:

I have always been generous,honest,loyed and I have always loved without fears.
    In my life I just cant be bitchy and who do I have?
    Nothing
    I have been hurt,lied, abused, even physically and I never lost faith in the others despite what I went through

I went couselling and it worked for some time but I am depressed again,more than ever,the sole exception is that now I am hopeless as I have tried everything

I feel as I dont leave traces in people's lives...no one really cares..nobody, esp those I thought might care a bit....

Maybe your looking at it the wrong way.... We have all put our faith in people who have let us down, the trick is to learn from it & widen your social circles to include people who will appreciate you... Constant battle at times....

You say you have tried everything - like what?

Dont know where to start...
    Right now I also have a problem with my kidneys and I am not taking any meds despite I should plus I am drinking wine,etc

my bf really doesnt care as well...GAA and that's all
    Probably If there was A dublin match he wouldnt even come to my funeral.
    I am going now...there's some wine waiting form e and I hope I can finally collapse.

Next sunday would be my bday,hope I can be dead by then

life's a BITCH

• Advertisement

Dont know where to start...
    Right now I also have a problem with my kidneys and I am not taking any meds despite I should plus I am drinking wine,etc

my bf really doesnt care as well...GAA and that's all
    Probably If there was A dublin match he wouldnt even come to my funeral.
    I am going now...there's some wine waiting form e and I hope I can finally collapse.

Next sunday would be my bday,hope I can be dead by then

life's a BITCH

The fact that you posted shows you do care about yourself - how can others care for you if you don't care for yourself?!

Take it one step at a time - start taking the meds.... there is more to life than a boyfriend interested in just GAA!!!

Remember people can only treat you - how you let yourself be treated! Whether it is in a good way or a bad way - that is up to you!!!

Go back to counselling - or maybe change to another counsellor - one that can help you better!! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭IRISH RAIL

Hey funloving I know its not eay some times.
    I know you feel alone is there anyone else from home you can talk to ?
    you have givensome great advide to people here just like this
    My advice is to let your emotions out:every time you need to cry,do it,don't be too hard on yourself and NEVER forget that what you'll get better.

"Breaking up with a partner is not the end of the world even if now you may find it hard to accept but don't forget you can always count on yourself,on the strengh everybody has.

Loving youself will never let you down"

and you are right love yourself first then worry about other people because they wil be doing the same,
    put the wine back in the fridge get the golden pages and find a different counsellor sit your bf down and have a serious talk with him if he doesnt help than maybe its time for a change.

I think the only reason I am here is to say goodbye to somebody who meant a lot for me.

Other than that, I cant see light and honestly I dont even wanna look for it anymore

I am gonna let myself go and do what I want.

ps:you can even lock this thread, i doubt you'll see my here anymore

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,395 ✭✭✭Marksie

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055193433&highlight=funloving

Funloving: you came online last year with the above thread.

The result of which caused considerable discussion between all the moderators.

As a result, you have to understand this: PI is not equipped to deal with such serious issues.
    Personally as moderator, that thread pushed my limits of what i could do as moderator and I personally couludn't take the stress of such another thread.
    Consequently, the deicsion was made that such threads as these could be locked with the following advice:

Continue with the counselling and/or go to the doctors.

Thread Locked

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

I went couselling and it worked for some time but I am depressed again,more than ever,the sole exception is that now I am hopeless as I have tried everything.

You haven't tried everything.
    If the counsellor did not work, find one who does.
    Go to your GP and have him help you through this patch.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement