Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

pregnancy diary

Options
  • 20-01-2011 1:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭

Hey,

does anyone know where I would buy a pregnancy diary?
    thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭NextSteps

What's a pregnancy diary?

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

I got a beautiful one in Waterstones, its a journal with room for scan pics and thoughts and pages for questions and little bits of info/tips etc... You make week by week entries on your progress. Nice idea.

Nice pressie for someone too...it was less than fifteen euro...

One thing I will say, get it as early as possible, and back-fill it if you can!

That reminds me, I haven't made an entry this week!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 945 ✭✭✭Squiggler

I was wondering that too. If you register with Eumom they will send you a little diary marked out in weeks to keep record of pregnancy milestones, do you mean something like that? I never used mine as I found it easier to just use my normal appointments diary.

Sorry I can't be more helpful.

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭SarahJ

Aw I'm 5 months now, I was hoping I wouldn't be too late :( I just think it would be a nice keepsake, and to remind me how I felt if I do have a baby again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 945 ✭✭✭Squiggler

You could just buy a really nice notebook or scrapbook and start now... you're in the more interesting months now anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭melsbells

hey sarahj!
    i got a fabulous one in mothercare in blanch, its pretty big but it has everything you need like sections for what you need to buy, what you borrowed, decorating the nursery etc, then its divided in each trimester, each one divided into the weeks, at the bottom of the page it tells you a little note on the progress of babs that week!
    think it was only e20 but well worth it, just need to remember to keep it updated;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭liliq

Saw this one...
    http://www.amazon.com/Pregnancy-Journal-Ryland-Peters-Small/dp/184172436X

in Waterstones in Jervis a while ago... can't remember how much it was though. There seems to be a good few on Amazon and most of them have lovely reviews.
    Haven't been brave enough to buy one myself yet, but think they're a really nice idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭lynski

that is the one i used on my first, wrote in it each week and used it for everything. bought one on my second and it is blank, didn't even buy one this time ;-(

Advertisement