Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ketron Audya

• 22-01-2015 12:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭

Hi all, bought a new Ketron Audya 4 , just wondering if any musicians have them and have any tips on good Irish music styles they could help me with. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭kierc

OK, no response there. Anyone have any good styles for middle of the road stuff they would share with me?, journey, Bryan Adams, Lynard Skynard etc

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭richiee

Hi Kierc, Im not of any assistance to you with regards to your question however, I wondered did you have any luck and how do you like your Audya 4? Ive got the older XD3 and want to upgrade, but not sure what to upgrade to. 

Richiee

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭kierc

Hi Richiee, very impressed overall with the Audya. Great rythems, and super right hand sounds. Would highly recomend

Advertisement