Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Vodafone Graduate Programme 2014

Options
  • 05-12-2013 1:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hey Guys,

I received an email from Vodafone regarding the online tests.I have to complete the online test in 3 days starting from today.Can someone please advice how to go ahead and prepare.

Thanks,:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 rpb22

Hi, did you pass the tests when you did them? If so what were the rest of the stages like? I have just passed the tests, and have been asked to do situational judgement tests next!

• Registered Users Posts: 5 am2807

Hey..

Ya I went for the ED on 5 th feb waiting for the results now!

All the best !

• Registered Users Posts: 2 rpb22

Hi, good luck with the day! Did you do a telephone interview before - mine is tomorrow and I'm just curious about what kind of questions they ask/how long it is? Thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Lio4042

Hey am2807! How did you find the ED? What kind of questions were you asked in the interview?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 pcarberry

Anyone heard anything since EDs?

• Advertisement

Nope! :( I did get an email from them on Friday though to say they were aiming to get back to us before the end of this week so fingers crossed! :/

Got the same email, here's hoping!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 cw1234

Hey, have any of you guys heard back from vodafone? I'm in the same boat as yourselves. Got the email last friday but haven't heard anything since.

nope not a thing!

Got an offer about an hour ago :) good luck to you all!

• Advertisement

Congrats! :) I still haven't heard anything :( Did they ring you or email you?

Rang me about 10am! Don't lose hope yet :)

Thanks! I have literally been starring at me phone all day I just wish they would put me out of my misery either way!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 TaraLorraine

I know that it's been a while since anyone posted here, I was just wondering was there anyone else who still hasn't heard since the experience day? The last thing I heard was on the 17th of April to apologise for the wait, and to say that they were trying to speed up the process, my experience day was nine weeks ago.....

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭Experience_day

I know that it's been a while since anyone posted here, I was just wondering was there anyone else who still hasn't heard since the experience day? The last thing I heard was on the 17th of April to apologise for the wait, and to say that they were trying to speed up the process, my experience day was nine weeks ago.....

Still haven't heard an outcome myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 abaragry1

Hi lads,

Sorry to open an old thread. I have the experience day in a couple of weeks. Just wondering how people found it and if there is anything in particular that I could prepare?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Galway50

Hey abaragry1

I have the experience day in a few weeks too.. Just wondering have Vodafone gotten back to you yet with information about the experience day and your particular day/ time?! The last email I got from them was on the 15th December saying I had made it through to the experience day and that they would be in touch with further info in January!

Hoping the day will go grand and that the interview/ presentation won't be too bad :)

Hey, how's it going. That's the last contact that I've had from them too. I'd say we will hear more next week, hopefully. Looking forward to the day. The process has been good so far. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 a3mac2014

Hey lads,

I got an email today about the experience day, just wondering if anyone has tips on what to expect for the day?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 postero

Hi Guys, I have gone through the process and come out the other side! The experience day is a good day so my advice would be to just try and stay relaxed.

Is there something specific you wanted to know about the day?

From my experience it will be a tour of the building, your assessment center and then your interview (not necessarily in that order).

• Advertisement

Hey Postero,

Congrats on getting into the programme last year. I'm really looking forward to the day.

I was just wondering how many people usually get selected to attend these days? And does the assessment centre include group tasks, or does it entail the numerical and logical reasoning stuff?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 SoElagantEliot

Hey lads,

will also be attending the Experience Day. Just wondering if anyone got a reply once they emailed back to confirm they would be attending? Hoping they got my email!

Hey Eliott,

Ya I emailed my stuff off Monday and they replied saying thanks for confirming and they will see me next week. I would say that they had a lot of emails yesterday so didnt have a chance to send confirmations to everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 SoElagantEliot

Cheers, emailed Monday too.. Looking forward to the day, by the sounds of it it's relaxed enough! Fingers crossed

Has anyone heard any news?

Advertisement