Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Pulse College

Options
  • 29-01-2015 5:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

Hey guys, I work full-time and completed a design degree last last year but I really want to do the Part -Time Animation Diploma in Pulse starting in October this year..it's 2 years but can anyone tell me the exact hours that they are doing on this part-time course?

I know its 2 evenings a week and 1 full day on Saturday but if anyone can give me more information that would be awesome

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Pulse College

Hi Qwertyu,

The Part-Time animation course is just 1 evening and 1 Sat a week and will be running Wednesday 18:30-21:00 & Saturday 11:00-17:00, starting the first week in October!

We have an open day at our new Games & Animation campus Sat 7th Feb 11am if you wanted to pop along to find out more? You can register for this through our website.

Otherwise, drop us a line via the Contact Us option on the site whenever you want and we can get the Head of the Programme to speak with you about the course!

Cheers, Ray
    Pulse College

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,515 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

Hi Pulse College, please get in touch with reps@boards.ie so we can verify you. Please refrain from posting in this context until you do.
    Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 qwertyu

Hi Qwertyu,

The Part-Time animation course is just 1 evening and 1 Sat a week and will be running Wednesday 18:30-21:00 & Saturday 11:00-17:00, starting the first week in October!

We have an open day at our new Games & Animation campus Sat 7th Feb 11am if you wanted to pop along to find out more? You can register for this through our website.

Otherwise, drop us a line via the Contact Us option on the site whenever you want and we can get the Head of the Programme to speak with you about the course!

Cheers, Ray
    Pulse College

Hi Ray
    That's perfect those hours work. I will get in touch with your admin. and attend the open day.

Thank you for the feedback

Advertisement