Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR)

• 05-01-2015 1:09am
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,757 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Congratulations Mr. Stiglitz on your victory. Enjoy the fame mine friend

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Congratulations Mr. Stiglitz on your victory. Enjoy the fame mine friend

Too kind sir! Welcome all! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Cool name again Wolfie,

Congrats again Hugo

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

Haha good man Hugo!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,144 ✭✭✭Passenger

Congrats on the nice fresh lair, Hugo. ;)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,219 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR)...

Oooooooooo, I like the new Lair title! :cool:

• Advertisement

8576b3a83b84754e9471511a5aa314846783dd608052123caa6ee2b1f053167f.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Yeay!! New Lair!! Can I host my birthday bash in here so? :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,219 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Whoa! When I first glanced at that pic Hugo, I saw one of the arms as something very different!! :o:o

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Black Swan wrote: »
    Whoa! When I first glanced at that pic Hugo, I saw one of the arms as something very different!! :o:o

You weren't the only one who thought they saw something completely different :pac:

You have been around us perverted group for too long Swannie.

Loving the clean look to the place.

We doing a random number job again wolfie?

• Advertisement

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    You weren't the only one who thought they saw something completely different :pac:
    Yikes! Where are our minds wandering Mozz? :o:o

Embrace those thoughts girls! :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,757 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Ted_YNWA wrote: »

Loving the clean look to the place.

We doing a random number job again wolfie?

Indeed we are. I going to choose the number now

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,956 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hooray for hugo :D

:O :o

Indeed Ted!

Indeed we are. I going to choose the number now

**Swannie beats drums!**

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,757 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Hugo knows the magic number. he and I alone will know it

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,956 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I'm off to bed goodnight pals o/

I am also off to bed.

Seperate one to Seph I might add, considering what way Swannies mind is at tonight.

GN all

*hands Hugo a brown paper envelope*

:pac:

• Advertisement

*hands Hugo a brown paper envelope*

:pac:

Hey that was my idea !!!:mad:

Hmmmmmmm. Wolf and Hugo are across the pond from each other. That means they had to communicate by wireless. Hmmmmmm. I bet neither wolf or Hugo had their tinfoil hats on when they signaled. Hmmmmmmm. Swannie calls contact at NSA asking for a favour. :D
    I'm off to bed goodnight pals o/
    Count SwanBots rather than sheep Seph. :cool:
    I am also off to bed.

Seperate one to Seph I might add, considering what way Swannies mind is at tonight.
    Two of my favourite lads are leaving???? When I am in the mood? Ahhhhhhhhhhh shucks!

Hmmmmmmm. Wolf and Hugo are across the pond from each other. That means they had to communicate by wireless. Hmmmmmm. I bet neither wolf or Hugo had their tinfoil hats on when they signaled. Hmmmmmmm. Swannie calls contact at NSA asking for a favour. :D

Nope, not gonna work. I used telepathy

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

Two of my favourite lads are leaving???? When I am in the mood? Ahhhhhhhhhhh shucks!
    In a party mood!!

YAY!

I'm still here baybay gurl! ;):D

You tell me you're in the mood for something when I'm heading to bed.

If I go for a cold shower now I won't sleep.

:eek:

On seconds thoughts I'm staying :D

Just kidding :pac: goodnight again pals :)

Nope, not gonna work. I used telepathy
    Oh oh... have to use old tech.

Crystal-Ball.png
    mrkiscool2 wrote: »
    In a party mood!!

YAY!
    DANGER! Swannie was wired on java for tonight's Lair race! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Congrats Hugo on the lair :)

• Advertisement

Oh dear, Swan is turbocharged

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement