Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

List of Renewed - Cancelled - Still under debate - Shows Announced (So Far...)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭don ramo

Revolution:), Go On:), and the new normal (still on the fence with this) have received full season pick-ups from NBC

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/10/02/revolution-the-new-normal-go-on-nbc/

and HBO have renewed Boardwalk Empire for a 4th season :)

http://tvline.com/2012/10/02/hbo-renews-boardwalk-empire-season-4/

• Registered Users Posts: 53,815 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

don ramo wrote: »
    Revolution:), Go On:), and the new normal (still on the fence with this) have received full season pick-ups from NBC

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/10/02/revolution-the-new-normal-go-on-nbc/

mg what has the tv world come too

Headshot wrote: »
    mg what has the tv world come too
    ah sure its all automated, hit X figure of viewers and you X amount of more episodes, also it helps when your show is on NBC which has been struggling the last few years, lower standards,

but i rather like revolution, and go on isnt any worse than any other new half hour comedies,

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Nick has renewed Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles for a second season only after two episodes aired on Saturday! http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/Tvbythenumbers/~3/gh8DoJfwvVk/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 84,740 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Source

TNT has confirmed the winter premiere dates for its programme lineup, including Dallas and Southland.
    The Dallas reboot completed its premiere season in the US in August, while Southland will be entering into its fifth season.
    The police drama was picked up by TNT in 2009 after being cancelled by original network NBC following one season.
    Dallas will return to American screens on January 28, with Southland following on February 13.
    Leverage and Rizzoli & Isles, two shows currently on their mid-season breaks, will be back on November 27.
    TNT also announced the start date for two new original series: Monday Mornings, a medical drama starring Ving Rhames and Alfred Molina, and a police series tentatively titled Boston's Finest, starring Donnie Wahlberg.
    Monday Mornings will debut on February 4, and Boston's Finest on February 27.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,404 ✭✭✭squonk

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    and a police series tentatively titled Boston's Finest, starring Donnie Wahlberg.
    Monday Mornings will debut on February 4, and Boston's Finest on February 27.[/COLOR]

Hmm... Donnie's also in Blue Bloods. Is he doing both series or should we be expecting another death in the Regan family this season?

squonk wrote: »
    Hmm... Donnie's also in Blue Bloods. Is he doing both series or should we be expecting another death in the Regan family this season?

Yup...you've lamped onto a potential spoiler there for Blue Bloods :rolleyes:
    The eejits on CW did the same with Matt Davis from Vampire Diaries....he got cast as the lead in Cult, so you knew weeks in advance he'd get killed on TVD :rolleyes:

Yeah, and the worst thing is that Donnie's character is the most interesting in Blue Bloods. IMHO the rest of them get boring enough, apart from maybe the Rookie with his undercover stuff but there isn't a lot there if Danny Regan is suddenly out of the picture.

Yeah, and the worst thing is that Donnie's character is the most interesting in Blue Bloods. IMHO the rest of them get boring enough, apart from maybe the Rookie with his undercover stuff but there isn't a lot there if Danny Regan is suddenly out of the picture.

I think this will be the last season of Blue Bloods anyways season 2 wasnt great tbh but I agree Jamie and Danny are the most interesting characters on the show

• Advertisement

Strike Back has been renewed for a fourth series, or after the american conversion rate, third season, only getting into season 2 of this,

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2012/10/03/strike-back-renewed-for-season-3-by-cinemax/151379/

Adult Swim has renewed Childrens Hospital for a fifth season and NTSF:SD:SUV for a third season. The new seasons of both shows will debut in 2013.

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2012/10/03/childrens-hospital-and-ntsfsdsuv-renewed-by-adult-swim/151399/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Tvbythenumbers+%28TVbytheNumbers%29

Netflix new series House Of Cards premieres Feb. 1st 2013: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/Tvbythenumbers/~3/hxaVzpyXofk/

• Registered Users Posts: 53,815 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

any news on Hell On Wheels renewal?

Surely its a given?

Headshot wrote: »
    any news on Hell On Wheels renewal?

Surely its a given?

No word yet....won't be announced until a few weeks after the season, based on ratings it's doing OK, but it's hard to predict AMC because they have alot of pilots and scripts etc.

So i'm unsure what AMC will do.

In other news: ABC has ordered 3 additional scripts, it's not an official back 9 episode pickup but it's usually a good sign of same: http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/10/the...3-scripts.html

Fox has given a full season order to The Mindy Project (22 episodes) while also ordering an additional 6 episodes for Ben & Kate...not sure but they say full season, meaning....19 or 22 episodes, the normal order is 13 eps. + 6 = 19. Unless it got a 16 episode order initially....?

http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/10/the-mindy-project-and-ben-and-kate-fox.html

No word yet....won't be announced until a few weeks after the season, based on ratings it's doing OK, but it's hard to predict AMC because they have alot of pilots and scripts etc.

So i'm unsure what AMC will do.

In other news: ABC has ordered 3 additional scripts, it's not an official back 9 episode pickup but it's usually a good sign of same: http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/10/the...3-scripts.html

Fox has given a full season order to The Mindy Project (22 episodes) while also ordering an additional 6 episodes for Ben & Kate...not sure but they say full season, meaning....19 or 22 episodes, the normal order is 13 eps. + 6 = 19. Unless it got a 16 episode order initially....?

http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/10/the-mindy-project-and-ben-and-kate-fox.html

:eek:

The Secret Life of the American Teenager has been canceled so it's current fifth season will be its last

and Made in Jersey gets the first bullet, didnt even hear of this show

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/10/10/made-in-jersey-cancelled/

The Secret Life of the American Teenager has been canceled so it's current fifth season will be its last

:eek: bit shocked tbh....most ratings watchers expected a shortened 6th season of 10-12 eps. They have a month of filming left and Brendam Hampton can knock out scripts no problem, so it'll wrap up proper.

Me thinks Shailene Woodley is the reason, she gonna be Mary Jane in the new Spiderman film....5 seasons is a great run though and it has 100+ episodes for syndication.

Official press release: http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2012/10/10/abc-family-announces-the-final-season-of-the-secret-life-of-the-american-teenager/152469/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Tvbythenumbers+%28TVbytheNumbers%29

• Advertisement

and Made in Jersey gets the first bullet, didnt even hear of this show

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/10/10/made-in-jersey-cancelled/

Poor Janet Montgomery! :( first Human Target and now this...

In other news: The adventures of Shawn, Gus, Juliet et al will resume on Wednesday, Feb. 27, 2013 (at 10/9c) — aka almost 10 months after the Season 6 finale, in which
    Shawn’s pop got popped by Wojohowitz.

via tvline

• Registered Users Posts: 28,776 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

In other news: The adventures of Shawn, Gus, Juliet et al will resume on Wednesday, Feb. 27, 2013 (at 10/9c) — aka almost 10 months after the Season 6 finale, in which
    Shawn’s pop got popped by Wojohowitz

via tvline

And that would be Psych in case anyone doesn't know Shawn, Gus and Juliet. Of course, Lassie as well

Is it me or is it taking a while for the cull to happen this year? Last year we had a few fallers by now. There was the Playboy Club and How to Be a Gentleman and something else with Harry Shearer that I caught 2 episodes of. We're getting 4-5 episodes into most shows now and only one down so far.

I think the New Normal has to have a bullet with it's name on it. I've liked it, don't get me wrong, but it just seems like that sort of show. The Mob Doctor maybe as well. It strikes me as this year's 'Unforgettable'. It might linger on regardless despite deserving to be euthanised. I'm fearful of 666 Park Avenue in that I like it and it's very much my kind of show which, from experience, means it's cards may be marked.

Is it me or is it taking a while for the cull to happen this year? Last year we had a few fallers by now. There was the Playboy Club and How to Be a Gentleman and something else with Harry Shearer that I caught 2 episodes of. We're getting 4-5 episodes into most shows now and only one down so far.

I think the New Normal has to have a bullet with it's name on it. I've liked it, don't get me wrong, but it just seems like that sort of show. The Mob Doctor maybe as well. It strikes me as this year's 'Unforgettable'. It might linger on regardless despite deserving to be euthanised. I'm fearful of 666 Park Avenue in that I like it and it's very much my kind of show which, from experience, means it's cards may be marked.
    yeah its taking a while, id say richard is going stir crazy at this point;):D

also the new normal has got a full season pick-up off NBC, id say the mob doctor will be the next cancellation, apparently its not doing great in the rating (dropped below 4 million viewers this week) so im very surprised FOX of all networks hasnt cancelled it yet,

666 dropped below 5 million, i do wonder what ABC are expecting of it, but id say cancellation is the most likely scenario, and theyll green-light another show to take its place mid-season,

its also funny looking at sundays rating that if CSI Miami was renewed it would win the night for scripted TV, still dont get why it was cancelled,

yeah its taking a while, id say richard is going stir crazy at this point;):D

also the new normal has got a full season pick-up off NBC, id say the mob doctor will be the next cancellation, apparently its not doing great in the rating (dropped below 4 million viewers this week) so im very surprised FOX of all networks hasnt cancelled it yet,

666 dropped below 5 million, i do wonder what ABC are expecting of it, but id say cancellation is the most likely scenario, and theyll green-light another show to take its place mid-season,

its also funny looking at sundays rating that if CSI Miami was renewed it would win the night for scripted TV, still dont get why it was cancelled,

I dont think CSI Miami was cancelled over ratings more for the cost of making it

Ryan Murphy can do no wrong so I dont expect The New Normal to be cancelled

I hope Fox show all 13 episodes of The Mob Doctor it isnt the worse show around

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

CSI must be the biggest joke at the networks. It's like someone dared another executive to see if they could show the exact same show in different cities and see if people would still eat it up... and they did.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

Shawn’s pop got popped by Wojohowitz.

via tvline

Understand Psych is renewed, but what does the bolded part mean? Means nothing to me, google just gives me the same quote as above.

dooferoaks wrote: »
    Understand Psych is renewed, but what does the bolded part mean? Means nothing to me, google just gives me the same quote as above.
    Shawn's dad was shot by a dirty cop ex partner at the end of season 6

dooferoaks wrote: »

Shawn's ......,,,,. the end of season 6

For fcuk sake Liz, there are a lot of us who have yet to watch season 6 of the show and thanks to your post we may as well not bother. This is not a Psych dedicated thread where spoilers are acceptable.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

Shawn's dad was shot by a dirty cop ex partner at the end of season 6

Ah, thanks,
    didn't even think of pop as being a word for dad.
    Silly me, hadn't seen series 6 so effectively spoiled it for myself there then!

Feel partly responsible for spoiling for others too, as it was me who asked the question. Sorry Darko et al.

Advertisement