Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

What anime are you watching or manga are you reading?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭sadista

Anyone see Ikki Tousen? I watched the first ep on youtube yesterday, its quite amusing if your into scantily clad fighting women with big bouncy breasts lol!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

sadista wrote: »
    Anyone see Ikki Tousen? I watched the first ep on youtube yesterday, its quite amusing if your into scantily clad fighting women with big bouncy breasts lol!

why not just play dead or alive?

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭sadista

I do!!!But its kinda crappy when your playin against computer, and my boyfriend is sick of playin it with me and is so not amused by the bouncy boob cheat anymore, I still love it tho! Im dressin up as kasumi for halloween!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,480 ✭✭✭✭Varik

i got Ikki Tousen but did not watch them till i ran out of other stuff, not so into the 3 kingdoms stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Keggers

oh yeah was anyone else disappointed with death note?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭Cy_Revenant

Anime: Yes.

Manga: No.

Though the anime was still a heck of a ride. I must take it again some time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭jim o doom

Reading "GTO the early years" at the mo - book 6, with books 7 & 8 residing at home waiting for me to catch up :) - pretty good reading, but the original stories were more entertaining.

• Registered Users Posts: 997 ✭✭✭tread_softly

the anime is absolute pants. (haven't watched dragon destiny yet tho, kanu's the main character and my fave so it might be an improvement!)

the manga is brilliant, 110% better than the anime

• Registered Users Posts: 53,823 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

watching the 2nd series of gundam 00

loved the first one

2nd series is going well

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭Shimei

yep, ha ha.
    130298246a2238772675b442774153l.jpg

and am currently watching and reading naruto.i kept putting it off as i thought it was going to suck.it doesnt at all.its hilarious.

• Advertisement

just finished reading naruto 424

Does Kakashi die?.i just hope he doesnt die

• Registered Users Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Funky

just finished reading naruto 424

Does Kakashi die?.i just hope he doesnt die
    I always reckoned Tsunade would die and Kakashi would be the next Hokage, I just can't believe Kakashi will die. He seems like way too big a character to go out without a more epic fight.

Though it would be great for Naruto cause he'd freak out and when he finally got to Pain it'd be some fight

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭Saruwatari

Picked up a volume of Hideshi Hino stories from Chapters today that I had spotted a week ago for six euro, I'm delighted it was still there! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 18,694 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

I still prefer Mahou Sensei Negima to Naruto.

I'm not sure if it's the breasts, the pacing, or the absurd power levels on display.
    But something about Negima just feels more... right.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Elle Victorine

Ergo Proxy and Serial Experiments Laine for the second time.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,956 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I have'nt brought a new manga in ages,any sugguestions anyone?I have a vast collection,but a couple I have are angel cop,fist of the north star,ninja scroll,a.d police,akira,ghost in the shell,battle angel alita.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭Prime32

I'm currently watching the last few episodes of Fate/stay night. I keep up to date with the Bleach and Naruto anime.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭Fnz

Just watched Elfen Lied (excellent intro song) and will probably read the manga next. I never usually bother with the manga but I just want more of that story.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,956 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Im gonna start watching wild arms I think,nothing else tickles my fancy.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,364 ✭✭✭Dartz

FLCL manga.

I bought it at Eirtakon.

I have the DvD's, and the Manga looks like win too. Art style is 'interesting'

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,694 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Dartz wrote: »
    FLCL manga.

I bought it at Eirtakon.

I have the DvD's, and the Manga looks like win too. Art style is 'interesting'
    Too bad there's only 2 volumes -- I could've done with 2 more :D

Also, as crazy as the art style in FLCL can get, it has nothing on Gundam Seed Astray R -- which is just a shambolic mess, really.

anybody read the naruto chapter 425
    i very much doubt kakashi is dying, id say he's in limbo (between life and death) also it was very interesting about naruto not able to fuse because of the nine tails, id say he'll have an argue with the nine tails demanding co-operation also whats up with Konohamaru, id say he has the thirds staff in his hand

overall im a bit disappointed with the chapter

its very drawn out tbh

im gonna watch fist of the north star again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭Ishmael

anybody read the naruto chapter 425
    i very much doubt kakashi is dying, id say he's in limbo (between life and death) also it was very interesting about naruto not able to fuse because of the nine tails, id say he'll have an argue with the nine tails demanding co-operation also whats up with Konohamaru, id say he has the thirds staff in his hand

overall im a bit disappointed with the chapter

its very drawn out tbh

Just read it today
    To be honest, i'm not really sure if he will be killed off or not. As far as naruto is concerned, he has kinda fulfilled his position as his teacher now and has nothing more he can really teach him. Also They're doing the whole "fill in the gaps" story around his character aswell which could mean he is on the way out. Theres just some niggly little things about the last few chapters that make me doubt this is the end for him though.

On the anime side:
    Fight between kakashi and team 10 Vs kakazu and hidan really kicked off in last few episodes but i think this weeks episode was amazing. It was really cool watching kakashi face off against both hidan and kakazu in combat.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭Varkov

Just finished watching Code Geass R2 last night. A perfect ending for a great show.
    Just happy that at least Nunally and Karen know what Lelouch had planned.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

just rewatched deathnote <3 all of dragonball, and am in middle of dbz. :o
    I am also staying up to date with bleach.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,779 ✭✭✭Spunge

i need to finish code geass R2, ive been on episode 12 or so for a few months.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭Varkov

I was the same, I was on 17 for months. Re-watched the entire first series first.

Got through the Shippuuden filler EVENTUALLY! The next few episodes are gearing up to be totally bad-ass.

anybody watching one piece or reading the manga

really loving it

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Thomas-G

Reading Berserk, watching Gungrave <3

Advertisement