Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

motorhome storage near Clare

• 15-02-2014 2:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

hi, i'm looking for a protected shelter where i can store my campervan when not in use. anybody using one or know of one near-abouts? i'm in Ennis in Clare.

Also thinking about giving the whole camper a proper service as it hasn't got one in the last 3 years. wondering if anybody can suggest one they have had a good experience of using, hopefully not too far from here.

responses appreciated.

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 kilo_one

Quinns in Clarecastle have storage facilities, not sure of the cost but they have a few vans and caravans there
    EMC autos in Ennis by the mart is top class and Eoin is spot on in there

• Registered Users Posts: 33 dee bee

kilo_one wrote: »
    Quinns in Clarecastle have storage facilities, not sure of the cost but they have a few vans and caravans there
    EMC autos in Ennis by the mart is top class and Eoin is spot on in there

Thanx kilo-one. Will check it out first thing tomorrow :)

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭Pjwal

What part Clare are you in.

i'm in Ennis, pjwal.

quinn's in clarecastle charge 100 quid a month for storage. haven't checked what facilities there is yet. trying to to give camper a clean b4 i put her in.

also EMC autos only service engine and not habitation part, which is what i'm looking to get a serviced.

had tried pat horan motors in tipp after hearing of all the good reviews. but they dont seem to have the time to reply to calls or emails. guess will have to keep looking for a suitable service crowd.

do u know of any Pjwal?

thanx

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭piuswal

Try www.camperrepaircentre.com. It's Derek Walsh in Kilmore. Give him a ring or email. Found them to be most helpful, efficient and reasonable. Got a major repair job done and also a habitation check.

• Advertisement

thanx pjwal, will call in asap. hope it works out here. wud b very handy as its just down the road from ennis.

will let all know how things pan out

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭Pjwal

I can service the van part of the camper . And basic check of the habitation area if your not been successful elsewhere

thanx for the info and the offer pj. am bringing the camper in to walshes this week for look. will update post once i've been there.

cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭piuswal

Just realised that I had Derek Walsh in Kilmore, it should read Kildimo of course. Sorry about that.

Advertisement