Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Geldof Girls

• 08-10-2008 1:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭

Children of Paula Yates (RIP) and Bob Geldorf

Peaches Geldof

Fifi Trixibelle Geldof

Pixie Geldof

Tiger Lily Hutchence Geldof (Father is Michael Hutchence RIP)

Peaches Geldof got hitched in a quickie wedding to Max Drummey last week in order to secure a US visa, according to the Daily Mail.

Apparently she wanted to get married so she could live in LA and escape being under her father’s control.

"She loved being able to go out without the attention she gets in London, but her father wanted her home.

"Peaches was adamant she wouldn't be told what to do. She decided she wants to stay in LA, but she realized she would have no chance of getting a visa because of recent drugs allegations."

Geldof flew back from the US without her new hubby yesterday to break the news to daddy. We can only assume its not going to be a pretty conversation.
    Pixie Geldof has given herself a permanent reminder of her mother Paula Yates, who died of a heroin overdose eight years ago, by getting a tattoo. Pixie, who turned 18 last month, remembered the eighth anniversary of Yates’ death by getting a tattoo of her mother’s signature on her wrist. The socialite revealed the marking at her recent birthday party at Bungalow 8. SOURCE: DAILY MAIL

Are these girls completely going off the rails????????

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Why? Because one marries an american to get a visa? Fúck, i'd do that right now!

As for the tattoo, not a big deal really.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,953 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

JP Liz wrote: »

Peaches Geldof

Fifi Trixibelle Geldof

Pixie Geldof

Tiger Lily Hutchence Geldof (Father is Michael Hutchence RIP)

They've already been off the rails, except for the oldest one who seems to keep out of the spotlight.

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭flynnser19

bunch of spoiled tw*ts who think they know better!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Ehh...no.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭Mr. Presentable

IMHO, none are from the loins of Geldof.

If you recall, Paula had a pic of Big H on the family fridge for years. Mmmm, Paula Yates. I would'a :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

They are only the offspring of famous celebs and otherwise would not be of any importance .The Osbourne kids are the same ,getting a jump start into fame on the back of parents fame . Young Kelly osbourne bringing out her own authobiography ????? say's it all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭medeame

Peaches Geldof

Fifi Trixibelle Geldof

Pixie Geldof

Tiger Lily Hutchence Geldof (Father is Michael Hutchence RIP) QUOTE

Actually Fifi Trixibelle was born first and Tiger Lily had the prefix, heavenly hirani, so the Geldof girls are in order:

Fifi Trixibelle Geldof
    Peaches Honeyblossom Geldof
    Pixie Geldof
    Heavenly Hiraani Tiger Lily Hutchence Geldof,

Just a bit of trivia for ya. Hope the young ladies cope with the worlds trials better than their poor mum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 gordonsalive

Tragic...

• Registered Users Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

Jesus.

Those are some horrible names.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,220 ✭✭✭✭Loopy

medeame wrote: »
    Fifi Trixibelle Geldof
    Peaches Honeyblossom Geldof
    Pixie Geldof
    Heavenly Hiraani Tiger Lily Hutchence Geldof,

The names remind me of the joke years ago..

The drug squad called to Paula Yate's house during the height of her addiction and said, Paula we are looking for magic mushrooms!!..

She said, she's in school and wont be home till 3 :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

^ hahaha!

F**king ugly as sin, hoaring bitches, with too much money and attention for their own good. Shame on Ryan Tubridy for publicising the little tramp Peaches.

K4t wrote: »
    ^ hahaha!

F**king ugly as sin, hoaring bitches, with too much money and attention for their own good. Shame on Ryan Tubridy for publicising the little tramp Peaches.

Is that you Russell?:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,576 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

heh heh .....add another clutch to add to the talentless Osbournes, Cecilia Ahearn, Twink's offspring,and wait for Gerry Ryan's mob to ride in of the "fame" of the Slobbery One.

Don't say i didn't warn yez.It's going to happen:D:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Peaches Geldof to divorce after 96 days
    Sunday, November 9 2008, 11:16 GMT

By Michael Thornton

Rex Features
    Peaches Geldof is to divorce husband Max Drummy after 96 days of marriage, reports claim.

Geldof married the American musician in August after a one-month romance. She has since admitted that the union is unlikely to last.

"Peaches is going to divorce Max. She woke up to realise the marriage was a huge mistake and that Max is not the man of her dreams," a source told the News Of The World.

"She doesn’t fancy him any more, and wants to move on. To her it is as simple as that. She just wants to divorce him and find a new boyfriend."

The source also claimed that Max is "heartbroken" by the news and genuinely believed the marriage was long-term, while Peaches's dad Bob Geldof is said to delighted with her decision.

Shocking

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

I blame the parent.

I also feel sorry for the poor suckers who bought the wedding gifts.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

ejmaztec wrote: »
    I blame the parent.

The dead one?

rovert wrote: »
    The dead one?

The one dead from the neck up.

If there was a pre-nup, I wonder which one of the happy couple will be hiring Paul McCartney's divorce lawyer, so that they get a better deal at the share-out. Also - who is going to have to pay whom, and will it be more than fifteen quid? I await the Daily Mail's coverage with interest. :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

could she get an annulment or has she been married too long?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭xanthor

ejmaztec wrote: »
    If there was a pre-nup, I wonder which one of the happy couple will be hiring Paul McCartney's divorce lawyer, so that they get a better deal at the share-out. Also - who is going to have to pay whom, and will it be more than fifteen quid? I await the Daily Mail's coverage with interest. :o

Don't worry; If Peaches actually has anything of her own to be left short of after the divorce, i'm sure her dad will help her out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,447 ✭✭✭barney4001

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-shropshire-20422725

I hope someone shows her this (mother of the year what an effing joke) she probably knows more about snorting coke and shoplifting than she dos about babies and dogs

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Chavways

barney4001 wrote: »
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-shropshire-20422725

I hope someone shows her this (mother of the year what an effing joke) she probably knows more about snorting coke and shoplifting than she dos about babies and dogs

What does that article have to do with the Geldofs?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 1,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭ChopShop

IIRC, Peaches was recently criticised for allowing her dog near her child.

Including apparent criticism from Jordan, who i can only assume didn't believe a word of what she said, and was grubbing for publicity.

this might waken her up,pet dogs can get very jealous of new arrivals in the family

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/harry-harper-mum-mikayla-bells-1449624

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 1,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭ChopShop

barney4001 wrote: »
    this might waken her up,pet dogs can get very jealous of new arrivals in the family

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/harry-harper-mum-mikayla-bells-1449624

I think you already made your point?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Max is "heartbroken" by the news and genuinely believed the marriage was long-term

I don't know which one of them is thicker :)

wernstrom! wrote: »
    I think you already made your point?

well i hope that it is taken

• Site Banned Posts: 385 ✭✭pontia

whole families a waste of oxygen

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Da Shins Kelly

Peaches' boyfriend or husband or whatever looks very like her father, I think.

Advertisement