Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Steyr Prohunter 6.5 55 Question

Options
  • 26-03-2015 3:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭

I have a Stery ProHunter 6.5 55, but I dont know if its a model number 1 or 2, and its not marked on it, how do I find out which I have?? , any ideas ??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭LIFFY FISHING

Anyone know who the Irish agent for Steyr is ??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,693 ✭✭✭deerhunter1

Anyone know who the Irish agent for Steyr is ??

i had it in 308, the pro 11 had a stiffer fore end as opposed to the previous model,causing it to be very flimsy and interfering with accuracy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭LIFFY FISHING

Tks for the input, my prob is I dont know if its stiffer than an other model as i have nothing to compare it to :(

Tks for the input, my prob is I dont know if its stiffer than an other model as i have nothing to compare it to :([/QU

http://www.sportsmanguncentre.co.uk/search.php?category=&keyword=steyr

The above is the main agent for steyr in Ireland and UK, when I lost the screw cap from my steyr, I emailed steyr in europe who forwarded my e mail to them, following week came the steyr screw cap FREE incl.the postage from them, lovely crowd to deal with, e mail them with your query and I would say they would know the difference and sort you out

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭cz223

i was told that the prohunter l had a greyish stock the prohunter ll has the black stock

• Advertisement

cz223 wrote: »
    i was told that the prohunter l had a greyish stock the prohunter ll has the black stock

Yes that is correct, forgot about that, mine was a black pro hunter 11

Advertisement