Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eastenders to end baby swaps story?

• 07-01-2011 12:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭

Was just listening to today fm news and heard that because the bbc received almost 6,000 complaints they are ending this story early.
    Personally I'm glad because I couldn.t stand the thought of watching it unfold over the next few months. It's very upsetting but I'm sure many disagree with the decision?

Has anyone else heard that they are meant to be ending it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭123balltv

Poor Samantha Womack was attacked :mad: some people have no lives its
    only a soap dont take it so serious.
    I'd say after all that it will be pulled soon

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/soaps/3335376/EastEnder-star-Samantha-Womack-in-attack.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭dolphin city

i must say I do feel sorry for her. I don't know how she lasted this long = she only ever got horrible storylines that must have depressed her in real life too. She was never happy for any length of time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,239 ✭✭✭✭KeithAFC

A perfect example of why so many people seem to have no lives. Its a soap, its drama. Its not REAL. I understand its a stupid story line and it might upset some people but thousands of complaints? Please..

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Louise_M1990

Not really sure how I feel about them ending it. I think it is a good storyline but they obviously didn't think too much into while doing it.

Poor Sam getting attacked, just shows how some people really take the shows too serious.

Advertisement