Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

What are you enjoying at the moment?

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Just started listening to the most recent album and am loving it.

Lincoln Durham. Always worth a listen.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Seafox

Heard Joe Bonamassa in Berlin a couple of weeks ago and he blew me away.
    Also performing with him on the night was Gerry O Connor (Four Men and a Dog, Dubliners etc.) Didn't expect to hear reels played at a JB concert but it was magic....

• Registered Users Posts: 26 edwardmp2

chick corea!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,807 ✭✭✭Custardpi

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭Smeagol

I'm watching Johnny's whole Rockpalast gig that I attended back in 1979..
    Here are two videos:

• Advertisement

Got this album in the post last friday: The Bridget Kelly Band - Forever In Blues
    Take a listen:
    I'll Take The Blues
    Forever In Blues

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭loveroflight

I'm enjoying The Pyro Blues Executive Live Mondays at The Leeson Lounge
    better every time I hear them
    http://www.gigs.ie/event/31805/The-Pyro-Blues-Executive-Live!!/Mon-18-Aug-2014/The-Leeson-Lounge

• Registered Users Posts: 3,497 ✭✭✭dasdog

I'm reading Mile Davis biography at the moment, and I usually only read history war books, about one a year. I'd no idea be-bop started so early (!944).

Can't embed vimeo but this tune had them all mesmerised. And they were some "clean motherfvkers".

http://vimeo.com/16592276

Listening to Royal Southern Brotherhood's new album 'Heartsoulblood'
    She's my lady
    World blues
    7304musiccover.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,149 ✭✭✭rednik

Bought this album last week as a big fan of Tony Levin. It is superb.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Judes

I'm in love with "Riches to Rags" by Cookie and the Vaudevilles. I saw them performing a few weeks back at the Woodford in Cork and as they were launching their new Album I thought I'd support them. I've been playing that CD ever since, really easy listening jazz, but some funky tunes in there too. Cookie's vocals are amazing. Listen out for it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 40 figges

Cruising YT - stumbled across this - probably legend and dont know how I hadnt come across it before - but watching it made my day/week.

Gary Moore and BB king - The Thrill is gone - just magical stuff - particularly the last 5 mins or so - two great musicians just having fun making sweet music.

Unf am too much of a noob to post URLs - if interested just search Gary Moore and BB king - The Thrill is gone on YT

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Super Freak

figges wrote: »
    Cruising YT - stumbled across this - probably legend and dont know how I hadnt come across it before - but watching it made my day/week.

Gary Moore and BB king - The Thrill is gone - just magical stuff - particularly the last 5 mins or so - two great musicians just having fun making sweet music.

Unf am too much of a noob to post URLs - if interested just search Gary Moore and BB king - The Thrill is gone on YT

Couldn't find that figges

Did find this though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 40 figges

So many heroes - tx.

For BB and Gary if you put this in after YT.com should come up

watch?v=iUaevnP1LLg

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭themountainman

See My Jumper Hanging On The Line - RL Burnside.

Advertisement