Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Route 68 bus

• 09-04-2005 10:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭

Anybody know how long this takes to get to Baldonnell? I need to be at Casement Aerodrome by 09:00 on Wednesday morning.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 362 ✭✭bazzer

From where?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,316 ✭✭✭KC61

Well the 0750 route 68 from Aston Quay bus is due to return from Newcastle at 0915 so it should get to Baldonnel outbound for 0900.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,234 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Assuming it's the AC, I would be tempted to get the earlier bus (I know it really early). If this is an interview, you don't want to be late. You might try phoning someone in Baldonnel for advice.

If it's for some other employer, I would consider route 69 via Clondalkin - Citywest, but thats a fair hike (2km from Kingswood Bridge) if it is the AC.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭Raz

It's the AC as you rightly noticed Victor. Fitness test is that morning (1.5 miles in 11.5 minutes!! :() I'm going from Aston Quay and I wanna be there early so I guess I have to get the 06:40 then. That's me in bed at 9pm then :/

• Registered Users Posts: 78,234 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Uh, I'd check how close it gets to Baldonnel these days, looking at the city atlas last night and it seems almost as bad as the 69.

Any way, good luck.

• Advertisement
Advertisement