Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Where to buy NFL jersey???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Alfred Borden

Anyone advise a quick reliable site? Going to get a home Luck and an away Mathis :D

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭baddebt

Raf32 wrote: »
    Anyone advise a quick reliable site? Going to get a home Luck and an away Mathis :D

Raf i used this site http://www.cheap-jerseyschina.us

• Registered Users Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭Justin10

baddebt wrote: »

I used them, very good at replying to any questions. Just waiting on delivery now.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Alfred Borden

Thanks a million, on to it now, been looking everywhere for a site like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 SEAMUS75

Touchdown Sports Have now opened their new website at www.touchdownsports.co.uk

Stock is still being added but there are Nike jerseys for the Broncos, Saints, 49ers, Giants, Packers, Falcons and more, as well loads of reebok jerseys.

There are also Majestic Athletic Jackets that are 50% off RRP for the likes of the Giants, Raiders, Packers, 49ers and more.

As well as an amazing deal on NBA jerseys for the Heat, Lakers, Bulls, Knicks and more...

Its a great new site.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19 SEAMUS75

Forgot to say... you also get 10% off your first orders too!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,361 ✭✭✭✭DDC1990

SEAMUS75 wrote: »
    Touchdown Sports Have now opened their new website at www.touchdownsports.co.uk

Stock is still being added but there are Nike jerseys for the Broncos, Saints, 49ers, Giants, Packers, Falcons and more, as well loads of reebok jerseys.

There are also Majestic Athletic Jackets that are 50% off RRP for the likes of the Giants, Raiders, Packers, 49ers and more.

As well as an amazing deal on NBA jerseys for the Heat, Lakers, Bulls, Knicks and more...

Its a great new site.
    You wouldn't have anything to do with the site would you?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭Onecoolcookie

Think I'll be placing an order soon, which site do people think is better jennyloop or hitjerseys?

Also anyone have a working link for hitjerseys?

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭Justin10

If anyone in Dublin or near by is ordering from http://www.cheap-jerseyschina.us could you let me know, if possible could I get a free jersey they owe me thrown in with your other. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 bryanodowd

Rochey18 wrote: »
    If anyone in Dublin or near by is ordering from http://www.cheap-jerseyschina.us could you let me know, if possible could I get a free jersey they owe me thrown in with your other. Thanks.

Ha owe me a hat too as per my previous post in this thread if someone ordering from them!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭Carroller

I haven't ordered from them yet but have an order waiting to be paid.. Was gonna edit the order but won't let me

• Registered Users Posts: 8,030 ✭✭✭Guffy

So a query hopefully someone here can help me with. We placed an order from a company in Pakistan, a lot of IAFL teams have used them, and there has been a long delay on them. I took over from the person who was originally dealing with the order and contacted them today.

DPD(UK) is the courier that they have used. We placed the order in July and they still haven't arrived so I got the details from the guy on our end and followed up on it. I have checked the tracking number and DPD said they received it on the 5th of Sept and have 2 day delivery written beside it. The company we bought the jerseys off said that their agent, which is DPD i guess, emailed him two weeks ago saying that UK customs has impounded the package and want 16 sterling to release it. Has anyone ever come across this? I can imagine our own lads impounding it but the UK when its addressed to Ireland. Can they do this, it has nothing to do with their taxes like.

Edit
    It actually left pakistan with APX International who's tracking number says its in the UK. DPD says its received details of our order and is awaiting delivery

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

Rochey18 wrote: »
    I used them, very good at replying to any questions. Just waiting on delivery now.

So is that site ok to use? Going to put an order in.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭manafana

what were jerseys like?

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Boon16

Hi all!
    It's my birthday at the end of the month and Looking to buy a broncos jersey and maybe a hat or something.Looking to pay no more than 60/70 quid all in.Where would be the best place to buy one that will last me agood while.I think my Cutler one is coming to an end and our good form makes me want to buy a Von miller one.
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

Boon16 wrote: »
    Hi all!
    It's my birthday at the end of the month and Looking to buy a broncos jersey and maybe a hat or something.Looking to pay no more than 60/70 quid all in.Where would be the best place to buy one that will last me agood while.I think my Cutler one is coming to an end and our good form makes me want to buy a Von miller one.
    Thanks

Von miller has literally not done a thing to contribute to your form??

• Registered Users Posts: 10,361 ✭✭✭✭DDC1990

I have realized I curse every player who's jersey I get.

#5 Freeman (Traded)
    #5 Manti T'eo (Got annihillated in the NC game literally the day after I got the Jersey and then all the GF shít)

#19 Mike Williams (has been fairly crap since I got his jersey)
    #22 Doug Martin (been ineffective all season)

#87 Gronk (Hasn't played since I got the jersey)

Any suggestions on who's jersey I should get next? :P

Russel Wilson

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,639 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Chris Johnson please, guy can't get any worse though!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭TaosHum

Tom Brady

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

DDC1990 wrote: »
    I have realized I curse every player who's jersey I get.

#5 Freeman (Traded)
    #5 Manti T'eo (Got annihillated in the NC game literally the day after I got the Jersey and then all the GF shít)

#19 Mike Williams (has been fairly crap since I got his jersey)
    #22 Doug Martin (been ineffective all season)

#87 Gronk (Hasn't played since I got the jersey)

Any suggestions on who's jersey I should get next? :P

I think a Ben Roethlisberger jersey should look well on you!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,821 ✭✭✭✭Realt Dearg Sec

The entire Packers roster.

Arawn wrote: »
    Von miller has literally not done a thing to contribute to your form??

Lol I know but he's back now and i figure he will be one of our top players for the next few seasons at least

Lol I know but he's back now and i figure he will be one of our top players for the next few seasons at least

was he not banned for 8 games?

The entire Packers roster.

atm till the news on cobb and jones come back we literally have 2 healthy wr's and one on the practice squad. Feck off and leave us alone!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,821 ✭✭✭✭Realt Dearg Sec

atm till the news on cobb and jones come back we literally have 2 healthy wr's and one on the practice squad. Feck off and leave us alone!

Can't, six game losing streak, need to pull out all the stops...

was he not banned for 8 games?

Nein
    Six

Back to the original post.Where should I buy ?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Back to the original post.Where should I buy ?

Honestly mate, the best place is the official Nike store. Seeing as it's your birthday, buying fake jerseys may see you disappointed as they might not arrive at all due to getting seized by customs.

You'll pay a bit more (they're €81) but they're top quality and you will definitely receive it.

http://store.nike.com/ie/en_gb/pw/nfl-denver-broncos/8qlZa6m

There's both Miller and Manning jerseys there. Manning in white/orange and Miller in white.

• Advertisement

Paully D wrote: »
    Honestly mate, the best place is the official Nike store. Seeing as it's your birthday, buying fake jerseys may see you disappointed as they might not arrive at all due to getting seized by customs.

You'll pay a bit more (they're €81) but they're top quality and you will definitely receive it.

http://store.nike.com/ie/en_gb/pw/nfl-denver-broncos/8qlZa6m

There's both Miller and Manning jerseys there. Manning in white/orange and Miller in white.

Thanks dude.
    I take it there's no duties/taxes on these.I was happily going to buy one off of the broncos store till I saw the hefty duties.

Advertisement