Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

surefire sc1 +ultrafire wf138+5cr123 batteries

• 04-04-2014 9:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭

photo1_zps1e0b9549.jpgFor sale 1 x Ultrafire wf138 twin cr123 battery charger +5 cr123 1000mah batteries,,,Also surefire SC1 impact-resistant, watertight polymer battery holder provides storage for one spare lamp assembly and six 3.7vCR123A lithium batteries,all items brand new,,Charger does not come with power lead,,,€40

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭tcwp

zen260 wrote: »
    photo1_zps1e0b9549.jpgFor sale 1 x Ultrafire wf138 twin cr123 battery charger +5 cr123 1000mah batteries,,,Also surefire SC1 impact-resistant, watertight polymer battery holder provides storage for one spare lamp assembly and six 3.7vCR123A lithium batteries,all items brand new,,Charger does not come with power lead,,,€40
    Will you post and if yes how much ?

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭zen260

HI,,,,yes will post no problem,,,i will cover the post if your interested??cheers,,,

HI,,,,yes will post no problem,,,i will cover the post if your interested??cheers,,,

Sure thing , I don't have PayPal will a postal order do ill send it on Monday if agreeable , PM me your name and address , cheers

would have preferred paypal but a postal order is fine,,actually the last few bits ive sold on boards I have been paid with a postal order,,,,ok I will PM u my details now,,,

tcwp wrote: »
    Sure thing , I don't have PayPal will a postal order do ill send it on Monday if agreeable , PM me your name and address , cheers
    did u get my PM?

• Advertisement

did u get my PM?

Yes got your details , I'll do that first thing Monday , thanks again

ok,,,cheers,,,,

Items are now sold,,,thanks everyone

tcwp wrote: »