Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

G&G L85 A2 AEG for €220 euros

• 10-03-2013 12:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭

Have a boxed G&G L85 A2 AEG, with one(1) 9.6v 1600mAh Battery and a spare G&G front handguard + any spare parts that I can find for it, the FPS is 290 to 300 using 0.20g BB's and this AEG has been upgraded with the following:

Trigger Master MK III Mosfet
    Low Resistance Wiring
    Deans Connector
    Upgraded V2 Gearset
    V2 Piston Mod
    Bearing Spring Guide
    Madbull Black Python TBB
    Guarder Clear Hopup
    H Nub
    Bearing Piston Head
    Sorbothane Cylinder Head
    G&P M120 motor
    2 x RIS rails added to the front handguard

Here is a pic (no mag(s) included in the sale and I'll get better pics up at the end of this week):

Boxed_G_G_L85_A2.jpg

This AEG is in good condition + was recently serviced, with no known damage, no known faults accept for the well known semi issue with all G&G L85's, the asking price is €220 euros

Postage (maybe), collection / meet up / delivery within reason is possible and would prefer to meet in person

Cash and Paypal are accepted methods of payment

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Rob2593

Would you be interested in a trade for a Dboys M4 CQB (http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056889479) as well as cash?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭S.E.A.L.s

Rob2593 wrote: »
    Would you be interested in a trade for a Dboys M4 CQB (http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056889479) as well as cash?

I'm not looking for that type of AR unfortunately and feel free to make another offer :)

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭Airsoft lady

Have a boxed G&G L85 A2 AEG, with one(1) 9.6v 1600mAh Battery and a spare G&G front handguard + any spare parts that I can find for it, the FPS is 290 to 300 using 0.20g BB's and this AEG has been upgraded with the following:

Trigger Master MK III Mosfet
    Low Resistance Wiring
    Deans Connector
    Upgraded V2 Gearset
    V2 Piston Mod
    Bearing Spring Guide
    Madbull Black Python TBB
    Guarder Clear Hopup
    H Nub
    Bearing Piston Head
    Sorbothane Cylinder Head
    G&P M120 motor
    2 x RIS rails added to the front handguard

Here is a pic (no mag(s) included in the sale and I'll get better pics up at the end of this week):

Boxed_G_G_L85_A2.jpg

This AEG is in good condition + was recently serviced, with no known damage, no known faults accept for the well known semi issue with all G&G L85's, the asking price is €220 euros

Postage (maybe), collection / meet up / delivery within reason is possible and would prefer to meet in person

Cash and Paypal are accepted methods of payment

You interested in a T.M tac ops pistol with twom mags and original box?

You interested in a T.M tac ops pistol with twom mags and original box?

God loves a trier friend and if it's this one: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=82627381

I'm interested and at the sametime, have to trim down the collection :)

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭darren ff

Hey seals , ill offer 170

• Advertisement

darren ff wrote: »
    Hey seals , ill offer 170

Would love to help you out mate and cannot on this one, please feel free to make another offer :)

God loves a trier friend and if it's this one: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=82627381

I'm interested and at the sametime, have to trim down the collection :)
    Now seals you know me i have to try:) and yes its that one

Now seals you know me i have to try:) and yes its that one

Indeed and I'll have to pass unfortunately, too many pistols as it is :)

Indeed and I'll have to pass unfortunately, too many pistols as it is :)
    GLWS seals :)

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭darren ff

No worries , keep me in mind if you don't get a better offer , by the by why the reason for the sale?
    Cheers

• Advertisement

darren ff wrote: »
    No worries , keep me in mind if you don't get a better offer , by the by why the reason for the sale?
    Cheers

Will keep that in mind and to be honest, I've got other AEG's + GBB's in mind, just too many options available :rolleyes:

Also, my TM MP7 GBB has taken control (help me!) of my wallet :pac:

Offer €200. Can collect within Dublin.

Offer €200. Can collect within Dublin.

Would like to accept, however, I'm already losing money here and cannot move on the asking price

Unless you have something small to trade, maybe Lipo's or Mid-Cap mags? :)

Would like to accept, however, I'm already losing money here and cannot move on the asking price

Unless you have something small to trade, maybe Lipo's or Mid-Cap mags? :)

I see. I only have one mid cap (green King Arms I believe) and a few black high caps. Also only have crane stock 9.6v batteries I'm afraid.

I see. I only have one mid cap (green King Arms I believe) and a few black high caps. Also only have crane stock 9.6v batteries I'm afraid.

Only really use black metal and PMags mags to be honest

Also, where are you based please?

I based in Howth, but can drive out to you. Can pay by paypal or cash.

I based in Howth, but can drive out to you. Can pay by paypal or cash.

Was just thinking, I could save you a long drive for the asking price and meet in Sandymount :)

How about that?

Was just thinking, I could save you a long drive for the asking price and meet in Sandymount :)

How about that?

I'll be honest with you I'm quite short on money at the moment. Not to mention it still is a fair oul' drive out to Sandymount from where I am. Can you definitely not do it for €200?

I'll be honest with you I'm quite short on money at the moment. Not to mention it still is a fair oul' drive out to Sandymount from where I am. Can you definitely not do it for €200?

Understood and cannot accept under the asking price at this time, also, it has to be said this package is an excellent deal at a fair price ;)

Understood and cannot accept under the asking price at this time, also, it has to be said this package is an excellent deal at a fair price ;)
    Fair enough, I'll offer the asking €220 - providing you can hold it until payday at the end of the week?

• Advertisement

Fair enough, I'll offer the asking €220 - providing you can hold it until payday at the end of the week?

That suits me, offer accepted and to PM's for the bill :D

Sold to Rob2593 pending payment later this week

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭backthephilup

Next in line should Rob2593 drop out though I doubt he will. Kicking myself I missed this :(

Next in line should Rob2593 drop out though I doubt he will. Kicking myself I missed this :(

Know that feeling and will keep your offer in mind, should things change

Mod's - Please mark this thread as sold

Collected this beaut today. Must say she's a great gun and going to a nice home. Thanks again!

Collected this beaut today. Must say she's a great gun and going to a nice home. Thanks again!

Anytime and I miss having an L85 already :rolleyes:

Advertisement