Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

New Choonage Folks!

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Quality. Real nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭crowdcontrol

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    Quality. Real nice.

Cheers man, appreciate ya taking time to spin it!

Ciaran

• Registered Users Posts: 1,994 ✭✭✭Shapey Fiend

Deadly. Great to hear stand alone instrumental hip hop. Doesn't really sound like anything else either.

Deadly. Great to hear stand alone instrumental hip hop. Doesn't really sound like anything else either.

Cheers man, glad ya like it, appreciate the feedback!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,246 ✭✭✭conor.hogan.2

Deadly.

Added to my mostly instrumental (study) playlist.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭CyberJuice

i love this stuff,kinda feels a little dubsteppy at parts.very mellow.do you have any download links for this or any other similar music or have you any albums or anything

Cheers folks for the feedback and the spins! Thanks Conor and CyberJuice for the comments. Yep, there is deffo a dubstep influence coming across in this track. I've messed around with dubstep in the studio on and off over the last few months, just haven't released any of it. This track is a bit of a hip hop / dubstep cross over job.

I don't have any albums CyberJuice. I should have, I've certainly released enough tracks. Just had a mad year this year and didn't get into the studio enough. With gaps between studio time, the sound I was producing kind of changed a bit and I wasn't sure if all the tracks would sit together on an album. Maybe they would, maybe I'm too close to it!

If you want to hear more, here is my soundcloud.....

http://soundcloud.com/suburban-dream

You can grab tracks for less than a dollar on Bandcamp...

http://suburbandream.bandcamp.com/

Also on iTunes, Juno, Beatport!

Also, on SOundcloud, a free download!

http://soundcloud.com/suburban-dream/suburban-dream-we-long-to-be-1

Thanks folks, appreciate the support, 4 new tunes coming in the next few weeks, will post as soon as they are mixed!

Ciaran
    Suburban Dream

Advertisement