Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My New Fictional Post-Apocalyptic Coming Of Age Blog

• 24-09-2014 12:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Hi guys,

I made a blog just now through which I will be releasing a chapter by chapter story of life in a post-apocalyptic world for a teenager named Horace. I am not a writer by trade, nor do I have a degree in English. Advice and criticism is welcome but mockery is not. I want to capture both the genres of science fiction and coming-of-age fiction in this piece of work which is of yet untitled. I can't promise how regularly I'll be posting new installments to the story, as I have a heavy college load, but I hope to delve far deeper into the story of Horace over the next year. The story begins with the birth of Horace and his sister Miracle. Keep a lookout for more posts and please don't plagiarize! :)

Cycling Insomniac

storiesarereal dot wordpress dot com

Advertisement