Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Linsey Lohan Playboy Pics

• 10-12-2011 11:03am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,568 ✭✭✭✭

It seems Lohans Playboy pics have leaked on-line (what a surprise -not!).
    Well having seen them, yet again she is attempting to make herself into Marilyn Monroe.
    And as for the pics themselves, the general reaction is "Meh!" and BOOOOORING!".
    Having seen them, all I can do is agree. Mild stuff indeed.
    Save your money if your a Lohan fan, even these pics are not worth the price of the mag.

...Because of the leak, it seems Heffner has decided to speed up the sale of the Lohan edition.
    I don't think he's going to like the public's general reaction.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 896 ✭✭✭UnkieKev

Wow lohans still alive?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

A sister gotta eat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭Sunnyisland

Biggins wrote: »
    It seems Lohan Playboy pics have leaked on-line (what a surprise -not!).
    Well having seen them, yet again she is attempting to make herself into Marilyn Monroe.
    And as for the pics themselves, the general reaction is "Meh!" and BOOOOORING!".
    Save your money if your a Lohan fan, even these pics are not worth the price of the mag.

...Because of the leak, it seems Hefner has decided to speed up the sale of the Lohan edition.

Biggins for some strange reason I find you looking at playboy quite shocking,dont know why :eek::p said in the most respectful way.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,568 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

realies wrote: »
    Biggins for some strange reason I find you looking at playboy quite shocking,dont know why :eek::p said in the most respectful way.

:pac:

A man's got needs! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 23,953 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Have they got numbers and a height scale like her usual photos?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,389 ✭✭✭mattjack

ejmaztec wrote: »

and a comment from a police spokesman ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭tfitzgerald

ejmaztec wrote: »

This post I love . P.s. Any link to those photos I too lazy to google

This post I love . P.s. Any link to those photos I too lazy to google

Forum rules might not allow such links but Google and "Gawker" will help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

The usual air brushed to fcuk photos. She hasn't even got freckles in the photos, which for somebody covered in freckles is a feat. I have never seen the attraction in those sort of airbrushed photos. They are about as erotic as a turnip.

Of course, my "friend" told me about them :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

There's a lot of gay up in this thread. I'd hit it with the fist of an angry god!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Owen wrote: »
    There's a lot of gay up in this thread. I'd hit it with the fist of an angry god!

Spartacus fan i take it? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,691 ✭✭✭✭blueser

Owen wrote: »
    specsavers.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Not really - go watch Machete, she's in that too, well fit despite being a mental prison frequenting loola.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,206 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

It seems Lohans Playboy pics have leaked on-line (what a surprise -not!).

...Because of the leak, it seems Heffner has decided to speed up the sale of the Lohan edition.
    The usual air brushed to fcuk photos. She hasn't even got freckles in the photos, which for somebody covered in freckles is a feat. I have never seen the attraction in those sort of airbrushed photos. They are about as erotic as a turnip.

Of course, my "friend" told me about them :pac:

Hmm, big tits are boring, meh and erotic as a turnip?

I think she looks pretty swell myself!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

Birneybau wrote: »

Show me where I said big tits are boring as a turnip? I said air brushed pictures are boring. I prefer photos that look like actual women as opposed to CGI-characters.

• Registered Users Posts: 987 ✭✭✭LimeFruitGum

She's always doing Marilyn Monroe photoshoots, getting boring. And it was a rip-off of a photoshoot done in the '40s.

I think it would have looked more interesting if they worked a Bad Girl vibe for the pics. Anyhoo!

Its getting tedious at this stage. Same old repetitive crap from her.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,206 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Show me where I said big tits are boring as a turnip? I said air brushed pictures are boring. I prefer photos that look like actual women as opposed to CGI-characters.

It was a multi-quote reply, I amalgamated accordingly :cool:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Here is the ONLY non airbrushed pic:

1209-lindsay-lohan-ex-2.jpg

uTTER TRASH!

Spectacular.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭leviathon

Birneybau wrote: »

I think she looks pretty swell myself!

Dunno.. she looks pretty swede to me...eh? eh? anyone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Da Shins Kelly

First of all, I don't understand all the Monroe worship to be honest. She was marginally talented, and got by on her looks and pretending to be stupid. She's what people should despise really, rather than held up as some sort of feminine ideal.

On the subject of the pictures, Lindsay Lohan is not anywhere near as good looking as Marilyn Monroe was to pull this off, and a lot of Monroe's beauty lay in the fact that she was a fuller woman. Lindsay Lohan is skeletal. In short, the pictures are rubbish.

First of all, I don't understand all the Monroe worship to be honest. She was marginally talented, and got by on her looks and pretending to be stupid. She's what people should despise really, rather than held up as some sort of feminine ideal.

On the subject of the pictures, Lindsay Lohan is not anywhere near as good looking as Marilyn Monroe was to pull this off, and a lot of Monroe's beauty lay in the fact that she was a fuller woman. Lindsay Lohan is skeletal. In short, the pictures are rubbish.

Totally agree with both paragraphs. I have particularly thought similar about Monroe since I first ever learned of her existence.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Da Shins Kelly

Totally agree with both paragraphs. I have particularly thought similar about Monroe since I first ever learned of her existence.

Don't get me wrong, an utterly stunning woman and I wish the media would promote that kind of classic, full-figured beauty more, but I really don't understand why she's even spoken of in the same sentence as someone like Bette Davis, who was just a wonderful actress and a truly inspiring woman.

...Bette Davis, who was just a wonderful actress and a truly inspiring woman.

Now there was what you would call an actress of the highest calibre!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭desaparecidos

Googled, not worth a fap.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,638 ✭✭✭SHOVELLER

Is this Playboy edition out here yet?

Advertisement