Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I would put this in personal issues, but it's kind of funny so.....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

janeybabe wrote: »
    You get me Dita von Teese and I'll re-enact that same scenario for you.

Get me Carmen Electra and i'll do it!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 469 ✭✭0utpost31

Kiera wrote: »
    Get me Carmen Electra and i'll do it!

PM sent

I can get you janeybabe if that's any good.

Hey janeybabe I think we have something here!

I'll give him a ring (no pun intended) and see if we can all meet up for a few pints in Dun Loaghaire this weekend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

0utpost31 wrote: »
    PM sent

I can get you janeybabe if that's any good.

Hey janeybabe I think we have something here!

ROFL! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,507 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

This story = bullcrap. Ands that's a mathematical formula so there's no arguing with it. It's still funny though, granted.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Dord wrote: »
    ROFL! :D

Icks-nay on the OFL-Ray!

I offered to bring two guys for him.

He wasn't happy.

dsmythy wrote: »
    This story = bullcrap.

No it's not, I have the jizz stains to prove it.

Janeybabe and kiera, send me pics and maybe we can meet up.

If Kiera looks like Dita von teese, and Janeybabe looks like Carmen electra, we definitely have got something going.

The first boards-organized threesome ever. It could be in the newspapers.

dsmythy wrote: »
    This story = bullcrap.

Actually, d'ya know what? This could be Jimmy right here guys.... Trying to disprove it before the story gets too out of hand.... Jimmy. From Swords.

• Advertisement

Janeybabe and kiera, send me pics and maybe we can meet up.

If Kiera looks like Dita von teese, and Janeybabe looks like Carmen electra, we definitely have got something going.

The first boards-organized threesome ever. It could be in the newspapers.

I've already told you - fivesome. I have 2 men very interested in this.

And bring Jimmy and Paddy.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,369 ✭✭✭UnitedIrishman

This is one of those perfect stories for a time around the pub when all your mates are together talking and you go, "Ha, Paddy do ya remember the time yourself and Jimmy were banging the ****e outta each other and I was awake.."

Reminds me of the time at a mates birthday I was asleep in a room, me in one bed and another mate in another (just to clarify that). When one of my other mates and his bird came in and started riding on the floor thinking we were passed out. So when we copped what was goin on (around the time she whispered "No, not in there it hurts") I started laughing and made to leave the room - kicking my mate in the head (not his penis) in the process.

We always bring that one up in front of the two of them. I suggest ya do the same.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 260 ✭✭adsgirl

This is one of those perfect stories for a time around the pub when all your mates are together talking and you go, "Ha, Paddy do ya remember the time yourself and Jimmy were banging the ****e outta each other and I was awake.."

Reminds me of the time at a mates birthday I was asleep in a room, me in one bed and another mate in another (just to clarify that). When one of my other mates and his bird came in and started riding on the floor thinking we were passed out. So when we copped what was goin on (around the time she whispered "No, not in there it hurts") I started laughing and made to leave the room - kicking my mate in the head (not his penis) in the process.

We always bring that one up in front of the two of them. I suggest ya do the same.

Spits wine on screen......:D:D:D

one of my other mates and his bird came in and started riding on the floor thinking we were passed out. So when we copped what was goin on (around the time she whispered "No, not in there it hurts") I started laughing and made to leave the room

I would have stayed and wanked with extreme vigour.:)

adsgirl wrote: »
    Spits wine on screen......:D:D:D

Are you interested in a foursome with me, Kiera and janeybabe? And maybe two other guys? So basically an orgy.

Are you interested in a foursome with me, Kiera and janeybabe? And maybe two other guys? So basically an orgy.

No thanks I do my own PR work.....

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,063 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

Classic thread. 5 stars.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

Mr Crystal wrote: »
    Would Paddy and Jimmy be the two other guys? Why would they be there unless you, Paddy and Jimmy were going to.....

No I have two other guys lined up. Actually, one of them is a boardsie. The other one doesn't know he's invited yet, but will be happy to oblige.

And also Paddy and Jimmy will be there for 0utpost31.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,507 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Actually, d'ya know what? This could be Jimmy right here guys.... Trying to disprove it before the story gets too out of hand.... Jimmy. From Swords.

Wrong! HA! Because i'm Paddy not Jimmy!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,123 ✭✭✭stepbar

I think this thread has turned full circle...... :pac:

No I have two other guys lined up. Actually, one of them is a boardsie. The other one doesn't know he's invited yet, but will be happy to oblige.

And also Paddy and Jimmy will be there for 0utpost31.

:( Where does that leave me?

Lousy. All the sleeping boardsies have missed this romperstomper of a thread.

adsgirl wrote: »
    :( Where does that leave me?

No idea, I lost count about 2 pages ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

stepbar wrote: »
    I think this thread has turned full circle...... :pac:

Daisy chain ftw!

No idea, I lost count about 2 pages ago.

Not to worry I can take notes and make tea... for the shock...

Lousy. All the sleeping boardsies have missed this romperstomper of a thread.

It's not really that good imo. A guy makes up a story about two guys going at it beside him. Adds in a few squelches and parps and SQWWWWWERPPPs and the crowd goes wild.

I've been at funnier funerals.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭Drift

OP you do realise that the only reason Paddy had the horn in the first place was that he was lying next to you in your tight sexy little sleeping bag. Waving your sexy feet in the direction of his head. What the hell could he do except get Jimmy to relieve some of the tension.

Then you went back to sleep and carried on with your relentless teasing just flaunting your hot man body for the boys. It's no wonder they had to play a bit of hide the sausage in the flower bed with the way you were carrying on.

Basically it's your fault they got it on. It's no wonder they're not talking to you - after all you're the one who turned them gay. I hope you're happy with yourself.

On a serious note. Phone him up, say you're going for pints and ask if he wants to come along. No need to mention the incident until you've re-established contact.

javaboy wrote: »
    It's not really that good imo. A guy makes up a story about two guys going at it beside him.

Why would I bother making it up? How would I even conjure up a story like that in my head? Why would I be thinking of boners?

Unless I was ghey.... which I'm not.
    javaboy wrote: »
    I've been at funnier funerals.

Can't wait for yours.

• Advertisement

Can't wait for yours.

Classy. :rolleyes:

EDIT: I see you ninja edited your post to put a strikethrough on that sentence. Good save.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement