Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Body attack fitness classes

• 27-09-2014 8:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 44

Just wondering does anybody know where I could attend body attack classes without having to join a gym, I've posted about this before and am really keen to find somewhere, I know down the country body attack is available as pay per class in a number of places. Anyone shed any light?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,394 ✭✭✭The Davestator

There's not too many clubs offering body attack as it's a licensed class. Some clubs do a version of it or a version of insanity which could be similar

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭rockwell

Aber2012 wrote: »
    Just wondering does anybody know where I could attend body attack classes without having to join a gym, I've posted about this before and am really keen to find somewhere, I know down the country body attack is available as pay per class in a number of places. Anyone shed any light?

I do Les Mills Bodyattack at University of Limerick Sports Arena. Its offered as a pay as you go. Check out the Les Mills website and you'll get a list of all the venues offering the classes. Ring those close to you and see if they offer it as a pay as you go option.

Advertisement