Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Star Wars Trailer Nice N Early!!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Kazaanova

Heres a direct link:
    http://www.movie-list.net/exclusive/star-wars-ep3-trailer-hd-640.mov

Its a good Quicktime version.

I thought it was pretty good. But how does it compare to the trailers for Phantom Menace and Attack of the Clones?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Well that's certainly got me excited about ep3 at last! :)

Thanks for those links guys.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭voxpop

it'll prob be sh*te though - to be honest

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

it'll prob be sh*te though - to be honest
    Very true!

The trailers for TPM and AOTC were both great! Look how they turned out!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,988 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Trailer was attached to 'Hostage', when I saw it on Friday... Looks quite decent on the big screen.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

once again i nearly head shotted my pants to a starwars trailer ;). hopefully this film will make me thing of the new trilogy in a new light. more action George, less dialogue. please.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,647 ✭✭✭impr0v

Kazaanova wrote:
    Heres a direct link:
    http://www.movie-list.net/exclusive/star-wars-ep3-trailer-hd-640.mov

Its a good Quicktime version.

I thought it was pretty good. But how does it compare to the trailers for Phantom Menace and Attack of the Clones?

Not Found
    The requested URL /exclusive/star-wars-ep3-trailer-hd-640.mov was not found on this server.

Apache/1.3.27 Server at www.movie-list.net Port 80

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,561 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rhyme

Watched this trailer over the weekend, looks nice... from what ive seen of it though in the way of a mini-archive of shots, Lucas would have to do a lot to screw it up. MAKE IT 4 GOOD MOVIES!!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

I saw it yesterday at the beginning of Robots. It certainly does look very good.

It looks like Palpatine is really going to kick ass this time around.

Just downloaded it and watched it again.

They really are keeping General Grevious under raps. But you can just about make him out in the trailer surrounded by his elite guard.

I have the issue of Variety which had a photo of him in it. He looks a little bulkier than the cartoon version of him The Clone Wars cartoon series.

• Advertisement

Theres tons of Grievous shots out there in the interweb... ill edit my post later with links to a few that ill host... he basically looks like so, but with more shading etc...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,082 ✭✭✭Tobias Greeshman

I seen it a while back, it really blew me away, cant wait for it to come out.
    Rhyme wrote:
    Lucas would have to do a lot to screw it up.
    Have to agree, its a rock-solid story line, if he delivers with the special effects, which Im sure he will it should be excellent. But even so, there's a lot of stuff in that film that needs to done, and its really gonna be a tight squeeze to fit it into a 3 hour film.

Rhyme wrote:
    Theres tons of Grievous shots out there in the interweb... ill edit my post later with links to a few that ill host... he basically looks like so, but with more shading etc...
    That's more like what he was in the Clone Wars series. He seems to wear a big cloak alot too. Maybe cyborgs get chilly sometimes...

He was amazing in the cartoon. He was able to use lightsabers and everything, even with his feet.

Yeh kerazy and spoiler
    when it shows the jedi council in the trailer and there are two guys as holograms... you know where they are? on that planet about to get destroyed by grievous at the end of the clone wars series
    Have to agree, its a rock-solid story line, if he delivers with the special effects, which Im sure he will it should be excellent. But even so, there's a lot of stuff in that film that needs to done, and its really gonna be a tight squeeze to fit it into a 3 hour film.

and somebody mentioned to me over the weekend that the rating is going to be pretty low like 12's or something... DAMNIT! i was hoping for a more dark film to round off the 3

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,988 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Rhyme wrote:
    and somebody mentioned to me over the weekend that the rating is going to be pretty low like 12's or something... DAMNIT! i was hoping for a more dark film to round off the 3
    Whuh? That is dark for a SW film - something Lucas has being repeatedly stressing lately, up to the point of telling parents on national TV not to bring small children! This is apparently as dark as we'll ever see the franchise.

I was thinking more dark than what they have, criminal.

Enjoy the pics, im in the process of uploading the rest to my photobucket
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v692/tiltwobble/

Advertisement