Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

SW: Episode 3 Final Poster

• 09-03-2005 4:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭

Thought people might be interested :
    8807.jpg.

I suppose there's nothing too shocking about the design. Grand poster.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

its a pity they dont use the one sheet designs for the dvd cases. good poster tho!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 293 ✭✭Buck Owens

It's a cool poster, I really like Yoda Action Pose!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 436 ✭✭sleepwalker

nice poster real 70s/80s look to it and yodas action pose is quality haha

• Registered Users Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭theCzar

let's hope the film lives up to the poster...

hmmm, my star wars optimism seems to have waned...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 603 ✭✭✭Prior Of Taize

i was just thinking that the yoda "action pose" looks terrible :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Aside from Yoda's pose, that is indeed an excellent poster!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,419 ✭✭✭nadir

yeah, kick ass poster.
    Im actually really hyped up about this one, im such a sucker!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

Aye, Yoda's pose is a bit naff.

Just read on slashdot that this is probably going to be the first PG-13 Star Wars film. Never a bad thing.

Still can't muster up any excitement though. Just a mild curiosity at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Oh no. It's happening again. I'm actually looking forward to this, even though I'll no doubt be disappointed :(

I just can't help myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,613 ✭✭✭milltown

The new theatrical trailer is out now too, I just grabbed it on bit torrent, and it looks pretty cool I must say. I'm getting my hopes up for this final episode, George Lucas owes me big time after the last two lemons.

Btw, if anyone has a web link for the new trailer I could send to my bro I would appreciate it. He can't download torrents in work.

• Advertisement
Advertisement