Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

About last night...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

Might give it a lash on the ps3 tonight , can someone teach me how to play this game :)

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Sprrratt wrote: »
    Tonight! Heres to no lag please god.

On a tad different note. Was your search set to locale/locale only when you were hosting mate? If not, I think it might explain why we we're stuck with the Yanks, Canadians and Lucho Libres. The game on Havana was especially unplayable.

I've had my search set to locale for the most part since the game was released and bar the games with yourself and one after you left with HS, I've been totally lag free which is quite astonishing :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Sprrratt wrote: »
    Yeah even though we were in with North Americans, considering im on Eircom 4meg I cant understand why you were on a 1 bar and not me then.

you know you can cahange that?

press select and change to only matchmake within your country

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭Chris89

I havent touched my matchmaking preferences and the only problems I've ha have been joining and hosting parties.

No lag for me at all!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Sprrratt

Tallon wrote: »
    you know you can cahange that?

press select and change to only matchmake within your country

No fupping way. I didnt touch anything since I got the game though?

• Advertisement

yeah, but the more people that buy the game, the worse it will get.

just wait till after xmas

• Registered Users Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

I will be around tonight around ten-ish. Don't be afraid to invite me. PSN = fr_dick_byrne.

ShagNastii wrote: »
    I will be around tonight around ten-ish. Don't be afraid to invite me. PSN = fr_dick_byrne.

Epic psn name.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

It's been a long shítty fvckin' week.

BUT I'M FINALLY ON NOW :D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

Im on now if anyone wants to party up.

• Advertisement

Kersmash wrote: »
    Im on now if anyone wants to party up.

Trying to get this frickin' theatre mode working, will pm you when I'm done for an inv.

sorry lads, just playing with a friend who I hanven't talked to in a while, I'll hook up with ye later maybe.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

Lads be sure to give us an inv tomorrow. I'll be whoring all day when home from college. :D

Just got my first chopper gunner and went 20-2. Great game :D

Just got my first chopper gunner and went 20-2. Great game :D

CP or legit?

Do you know how to upload clips to theatre mode?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭Le King

Anybody wanna play?

Add me: AsCeNSioN-X

Legit son! It's no.4 in my fileshare if you're interested.

You can only upload clips under 30 seconds.

Chopper gunner 2 games in a row :D<3 hardline.

How do I access your fileshare?

I didn't suggest it was from a CP just wondering :p

Damn you Headpunk, had an RCXD for game winning kill, saw 3 guys, and you killed each of them as I was driving towards them.

Muse, I LOVE YOUR ACCENT :p:o

You go into my playercard. Just got a third :3

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Funny pic of me getting a Tomohawk in the ankle in my playercard :D

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,055 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Love this game now. Went 18-0 on some map there that I can't remember. 4 more than my record on mw2, going to bed a happy gunner.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,823 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Man I love playing with 4 bars

and 4 bars in ground war too :eek:

Went 21 and 7 there, prob my best game so far, getting the hang of the maps and that

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

Leeg17 wrote: »

Muse, I LOVE YOUR ACCENT :p:o
    Dont know if thats a good or a bad thing :p

Good :p

12 matches I just played there and timed out every single one and got kicked

How is that possible?

Hardline Pro is going to become the most used/abused perk in the game without a doubt, go spy plane/care package/sam turrett which is 2/3/4, incredibly easy to get, and you'll inevitably get really decent killstreak rewards, and since the streaks dont build to other streaks anyway, theres NO incentive to have stuff like attack dogs and chopper gunner as your actual streaks when you can get them so easily with Hardline Pro.

Earlier themuse changed my package from a spy plane to I think it was wither valkyrie rockets or something, and again someone else did it, gunship, which is tons of fun.

The care packages are way more plentiful with this than MW2 as well, whereas that was ammo/uav/predator for a good 70% of them, so far out of I'd say 20 odd care packages I've gotten ammo 3 times, spy planes maybe 3 as well and the rest are a mixture of everything, got gunships, dogs, valkyries, choppers, napalm, the works.

Thanks Treyarch :D

Just unlocked both Hardline Pro and Hacker Pro :)

Just unlocked both Hardline Pro and Hacker Pro :)

Wonder why :pac:

I haven't bothered getting anything up to pro yet. Dunno whether I'll bother doing that, might prestige once (or 3 times) then get everything unlocked/pro.

• Advertisement

krudler wrote: »
    Hardline Pro is going to become the most used/abused perk in the game without a doubt, go spy plane/care package/sam turrett which is 2/3/4, incredibly easy to get, and you'll inevitably get really decent killstreak rewards, and since the streaks dont build to other streaks anyway, theres NO incentive to have stuff like attack dogs and chopper gunner as your actual streaks when you can get them so easily with Hardline Pro.

Earlier themuse changed my package from a spy plane to I think it was wither valkyrie rockets or something, and again someone else did it, gunship, which is tons of fun.

The care packages are way more plentiful with this than MW2 as well, whereas that was ammo/uav/predator for a good 70% of them, so far out of I'd say 20 odd care packages I've gotten ammo 3 times, spy planes maybe 3 as well and the rest are a mixture of everything, got gunships, dogs, valkyries, choppers, napalm, the works.

Thanks Treyarch :D

Thats quite ridiculous that you're able to get an 11 killstreak out of a 5 killstreak package? Why even bother with killstreaks anyway, just put them up the care package if thats the case.

Advertisement