Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Frontflips

• 18-10-2006 4:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭

Hey

Wanted to learn frontflips, and was wonderinw hwat are best techniques to learn and use, Ill rty on trampoline first but any help would be great.
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Xx iFight xX

Ok so the front flip is a pretty simple move. I'll break it down into 6 easy steps

1: Run - fast, not an out and out sprint but the faster you run the higher you'll get

2: Block - This means turning your horizontal movement into vertical.
    - Basically run then hop in front of yourself (leggs first)

3: JUMP - as if your life depends on it, use all those leg muscles

4: Dive - Most people tuck up immediately and get no height, if you dive up you'll get loads of it.

5: Tuck - the most important thing ever, bring your knees up to your chest (not the other way round). If you tuck really tight you'll spin really fast.

6: Land - Stick it, or walk away in style. Wink at the ladies content in the knowledge that their body now belongs to you

for a vid of me check this linkCool video, sorry its only 1 second long

p.s. sand pitt = no fear

for other info PM me directly

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭shortys94

wow someone finally answered, thanks very much:)

Advertisement