Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names]

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

BNMC wrote: »
    Best FB status (even better comments) ever! :D

Angela **** (Single Mother with 4 kids from 3 different Daddys, never worked a day in her life): was d allowance cut by 10 euro for 4 kids ?

Leanne ****: yeah msta been hun mine was lower than normal, d basterds
    Angela ****: i no hun bastards only 520 in my acount dis morning snakey rats
    Leanne ****: the fucking millionaires politicians and shithead bankers get it all they dont care about out kids
    Liam ******: At least the politicians and "shithead bankers" work for their money, opening your legs or going through labour doesn't constitute work. You and your ilk make me sick. I pay €94 tax per week, it makes me ill knowing it's all spent on fags and booze by the likes of ye two!!!
    Leaanne ****: who d fuck are you to talk to me like that ya jumped up little basterd, alm who is this cheeky cunt?
    Alma ****: fuck off liam you think your so much better than me dont ya ya bollax
    Rachel *****: holy shit ..i only get 245 a month for 4 up here(NI)
    Alma ****: wen u convert it rachel dats all wer getting to the euro is a lot of blown up monopoly money worth fuck all at least u no where u ar with sterling
    Liam ******: Jesus H Christ..
    Alma ****: get off my satis liam fuk sake

There was no more comments, I think a few messages in chat were exchanged. Brightened up my day anyway. :pac:

I think I speak for most people here when I say, send a message to Liam telling him what a f*cking hero he is and how he's brightened up a lot of people's days with that. :D

Better yet, just link him to the thread. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,695 ✭✭✭December2012

I "Like" Liam ��

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭sinead88

"why do i have to have the dad that never gives a **** about his kids and only cares about... i know you will be reading this you ****in tosser watch your back dad coz am cummin for you and your junkie alkie slag of a bird whose destroyed the family and al do the good samariton after and at least fone the ****in ambulance after arsehole!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭EuskalHerria

Anyone here got some good recording equipment and know someone with a great voice? I think it's about time we had some of these statuses read aloud and recorded. Obviously read exactly as they are written (With subtitles of course).

• Registered Users Posts: 3,443 ✭✭✭Bipolar Joe

Anyone here got some good recording equipment and know someone with a great voice? I think it's about time we had some of these statuses read aloud and recorded. Obviously read exactly as they are written (With subtitles of course).

I was thinking of doing exactly this :D:D !!

• Advertisement

I was thinking of doing exactly this :D:D !!
    If you do all the work, I'll only take 60% of the profits for royalties.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,443 ✭✭✭Bipolar Joe

How does 60% of zero sound?

How does 60% of zero sound?

Sounds like the exam results of most people who's Facebook statuses end up in this thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭ Greysen Shy Chest

Not so much a dumb status I guess, more of a "why" status.

"It's just been confirmed it was my father they found murdered today. To the person/people who did dis I hope your found alive or the exact same way"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,391 ✭✭✭Scar Tissue

Please tell me you've seen the Dead Parrot series on Youtube? Basically the same idea, but with posh old men narrating the comments, it's f*cking hilarious! (There's 4 more videos published, watch them!)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭ardle1

I'm so fcuking glad there was no Facebook when I was soooooooooo amazeballlllllllllls happy with my fiancée all those years ago...... Or I'd look like a right DICK now!!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭crazyderk

Attention all Ladies and Girls

If you walk from home school office or anywhere and you are alone and you come across a little boy crying and holding a piece of paper with an address on it DO NOT TAKE HIM THERE!

take him straight to a police station for this is the new gang way of rape. The incident is getting worse, warn your families. share this so this message can get to everyone.

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭whitewave

If only we could get Benedict Cumberbatch to read them like this:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭Sinfonia

crazyderk wrote: »
    Attention all Ladies and Girls

If you walk from home school office or anywhere and you are alone and you come across a little boy crying and holding a piece of paper with an address on it DO NOT TAKE HIM THERE!

take him straight to a police station for this is the new gang way of rape. The incident is getting worse, warn your families. share this so this message can get to everyone.

:rolleyes:

To be fair, although it's probably overblown, it's not a bad shout considering a lot of people could very well bring the kid to an address if it's nearby, and people ain't always that bright and whatnot..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭wildlifeboy

Sinfonia wrote: »
    To be fair, although it's probably overblown, it's not a bad shout considering a lot of people could very well bring the kid to an address if it's nearby, and people ain't always that bright and whatnot..

Its a joke!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

Sinfonia wrote: »
    Probably overblown? When have you ever heard even one case such as this on the news?

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Girl from my college course posted up a picture of her kid with the following comment from her:

"Soooo hot. #Stunnah"

What the fúck?

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭idunno78

A blog I follow on fb put up a post asking did anyone know the name of a nail polish along with picture of said nail polish. That also had the name on the front..... I have picture but don't know am I allowed post cos it has name of blog on it!? Suppose not a stupid staus just a stupi question...

Edit - rawn.. On phone, no comp couldn't blank it out! (Save makin new post)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

idunno78 wrote: »
    A blog I follow on fb put up a post asking did anyone know the name of a nail polish along with picture of said nail polish. That also had the name on the front..... I have picture but don't know am I allowed post cos it has name of blog on it!? Suppose not a stupid staus just a stupi question...

You can edit out any names first. Just use Paint to blank it out.

idunno78 wrote: »

Had to look at a blog that crops up on my timeline due to friends liking everything on her page. I won't be so crass as to post the name of the blog or facebook. Anyone have a problem with that? So Sue Me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭littleblackDRS

Had to look at a blog that crops up on my timeline due to friends liking everything on her page. I won't be so crass as to post the name of the blog or facebook. Anyone have a problem with that? So Sue Me.

.... What?

.... What?
    Obviously you don't have this facebook page constantly popping up on your timeline. I envy you. There is a clue in there but it's only for the unfortunates familiar with the page.

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭littleblackDRS

Obviously you don't have this facebook page constantly popping up on your timeline. I envy you. There is a clue in there but it's only for the unfortunates familiar with the page.

Ahaha ok, I was just starting at that for ages trying to wrap my head around it! :p

Ahaha ok, I was just starting at that for ages trying to wrap my head around it! :p

It was a test, you passed.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,671 ✭✭✭GarIT

Oh I remember them now, I got so much abuse off them for correcting their spelling and grammar until I was eventually banned, try that and you won't see them again :)

I love taking the p!ss out of those vague background pics with all sorts of random apparently feel good phrases on them.

"No matr hw ugly nd a horibl prsn u ar their is sum1 out dere dat iz thinkin bout u" written on a on a nice starry coastal image.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭Tasden

Was it not looking for the name of the shade of nail polish?

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

Tasden wrote: »
    Was it not looking for the name of the shade of nail polish?

Which was on the polish itself...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭Tasden

Which was on the polish itself...

Oh OK I thought it might just be the brand of polish on it, didn't see the picture!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭ardle1

.... What?

WHATTTTTTT.... I'm still fcukin staring at it....... Even that particular comment is on the lines off Dumb Facebook Status!!:confused:Fcukin face book sh!te.... Anyway am headin back to the motors forum, maybe I'll find a 'woman' interested in cars! that would be so amazeballs sh!te.....

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

ardle1 wrote: »
    WHATTTTTTT.... I'm still fcukin staring at it....... Even that particular comment is on the lines off Dumb Facebook Status!!:confused:Fcukin face book sh!te.... Anyway am headin back to the motors forum, maybe I'll find a 'woman' interested in cars! that would be so amazeballs sh!te.....

Read it again.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement