Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Favourite Simpsons Quote

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭Aava

I'm Moe, or as the ladies like to call me: "Hey you, behind the bushes!"
    ...*ahem* Is this thing on?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭spudster101

Nothing Marge, JUST a little incident involving the BOOGYMAN!!. :Homer Simpson

• Registered Users Posts: 13 YellowEllo

Homer falls from the treehouse

Homer: Damn Gravity

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭stagolee

Fat Tony: "you have 24 hours to come up with the money, and just to show we are serious you have 12 hours to come up with the money"

Mr. Burns after explaining how little money he has then piles of gold fall through the roof all over him and a crown lands on his head: "well as you can see this old place is practicaly falling apart"

Krusty in 60's episode of the krusty the clown show: "uhhh.. the script says i gotta hit you in the face with this pie"
    Sideshow Raheem: "I WOULDN'T"
    Krusty: "right on"
    cuts back to Krusty in present day: "angry, angry young man"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭stagolee

Legs: "they got joey tightlips, where did they hit ya joey?"
    Joey: "i aint sayin nothin"
    Legs: "but what will i tell the doctor?"
    Joey: "tell him to go suck on a lemon"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,001 ✭✭✭mad m

Sea captain: har harrrr he was like a bottomless pit eeee wazzz!

or

Homer:I think you may have a letter for me

Postman: whats your name?

homer:MMMister Burns

Postman:hmmm whats your first name Mister burns...

homer:iiiii dont know......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 367 ✭✭40crush41

"I challenge you to a duel"
    excellent episode .. tomacco.. and when the animals eat it.. baahahha!

and
    "marge your right.. or sugar ball. no marge" *looks as sugar ball* "unlesss -no. marge, definately marge"
    hahahahaha =) i love this show! keep the quotes coming ~Beth

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭johntf008

(Sideshow Bob has “Die Bart, Die” tatooed on his chest)
    Bob: No, it’s German for the Bart, the.
    Juror: No-one who speaks German could be an evil man.

If you like good food, good fun, and a whole lot of...crazy crap on the walls, then come on down to Uncle Moe's Family Feedbag.

This anonymous clan of slack-jawed troglodytes has cost me the election, yet, if I were to have them killed, it would be me who would be put in jail. That’s democracy for you.

Lisa: Dad, what's a Muppet?
    Homer: Well, it's not quite a mop, it's not quite a puppet, but man... [laughs hysterically] So to answer your question, I don't know.

Dealer: 19.
    Homer: Hit me!
    Dealer: 20.
    Dealer: 21.
    Dealer: 22.
    Homer: D'oh!

Homer(paraphrasing): Entrusting every aspect of our lives to a giant supercomputer is the best decision we’ve ever made.
    The family agrees with him, and in the background, you hear Homer saying earnestly “Oh, I agree”. Funniest thing ever. Er, maybe you have to hear it.

The Leprechaun: Can I turn on the raaa-dio?

Homer: Are you saying you're never going to eat any animal again? What about bacon?
    Lisa: No.
    Homer: Ham?
    Lisa: No!
    Homer: Pork chops?
    Lisa: Dad, those all come from the same animal!
    Homer: Heh heh heh. Ooh, yeah, right, Lisa. A wonderful, magical animal.

Bart: I think sharing is overrated too. And helping others. And what's all this crap I've been hearing about tolerance?
    Homer: Your ideas are intriguing and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

[Homer is teaching a university course on marriage]
    Homer: I do have a story about two other young marrieds. Now, the wife of this couple had an interesting quirk in the bedroom. It seems she goes wild with desire if her husband nibbles on her elbow.
    Krabappel: We need names!
    Homer: Well, er, let's just call them, uh, "Mr. X" and "Mrs. Y." So anyway, Mr. X would say, "Marge, if this doesn't get your motor running, my name isn't Homer J. Simpson!"

Agent: Tell you what, sir. From now on, you'll be, uh, Homer Thompson at Terror Lake. Let's just practice a bit, hmm? When I say, "Hello, Mr. Thompson," you'll say, "Hi." Homer: Check.
    Agent: Hello, Mr. Thompson.
    Homer: (stares blankly)
    Agent: Remember now, your name is Homer Thompson.
    Homer: I gotcha.
    Agent: Hello, Mr. Thompson.
    Homer: (stares blankly)
    (A long time later)
    Agent: (sighs in frustration) Now, when I say, "Hello, Mr. Thompson," and press down on your foot, you smile and nod.
    Agent: Hello, Mr. Thompson! (stomps on Homer's foot a few times)
    Homer: (stares blankly) (to other agent) I think he's talking to you...
    Skinner: Children, I couldn't help monitoring you conversation. There's no mystery about Willy. Why, he simply disappeared. Now, let's have no more curiosity about this bizarre cover-up.
    And my all time favourite Simpsons quote:

Homer and Abe are selling an aphrodisiac at the mall.
    Homer (to potential customer): Sir! You look like a man who needs help satisfying his wife...
    (punch)

Huzzah for The Simpsons!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭Judas04

Rabies wrote:
    You will have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel.

:D its a classic!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Lord Choc-Ice

Homer of course...

"I know you can read my thoughts boy, meow,meow,meow,meow,meow,meow,meow,meow,meow,meow,meow,meow,meow,meow,meow,meow,"

I think i have the right number of meow's...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Homer - "Wait a second, I don't get the movie...so the knew internal affairs were setting them up?"

Movemantarian Guy - "Um, there was nothing like that in the movie".

H - "Ya i know, but when i get bored I make up my own movie"

Mad, he didnt 'get' the movie he made up in his own head. Legend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭In_the_sea

when homer is talking about the gym and says
    "a gime? ohhh a gime"
    LOL IMAFO :D

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭*marie*

Homer: "Yeah, you better run, egg!!"

Or, in the episode when Lisa enters the beauty pageant, Homer is filling out the entry form and comes to a section with "Do not write in this space" printed over it. Homer looks at it, and scrawls "OK".

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

My fav:

Homer: Mmmmmmmmmmm...........some-thing...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 273 ✭✭Sifo

(Doorbell rings)

Marge: Homer theres a man at the door to see you

Homer: Is it batman

Marge: no it's a detective

Homer: batman was a detective

Marge: ITS NOT BATMAN!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭joejoem

Either Ralph - "My cats breath smells like Cat food"

or Homer "Stupid like a fox!"

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭-Al-

Kids in school asking Lyle Lanley about the monrail.

Can the monorail outrun the Flash?

Lyle Lanley - It SURE CAN!

Ralph Wiggum: Can Superman outrun the flash?

Lyle Lanley - ... er... Sure... why not

and

Beekeeper 1: Well, sure is quiet in here today.
    Beekeeper 2: Yes, a little too quiet, if you know what I mean.
    Beekeeper 1: Hmm...I'm afraid I don't.
    Beekeeper 2: You see, bees usually make a lot of noise. No noise -- suggests no bees!
    Beekeeper 1: Oh, I understand now. Oh look, there goes one now.
    Beekeeper 2: To the Beemobile!
    Beekeeper 1: You mean your Chevy?
    Beekeeper 2: Yes.

then they talk to homer.

Beekeeper 1: Well, very clever, Simpson, luring our bees to your sugar pile and selling them back to us at an inflated price.
    Homer: Bees are on the what now?
    Beekeeper 2: Simpson, you diabolical

this one is class:
    when something sticks in the vending machine and homer tries to get it out by sticking his hand up and his hand gets stuck..

He's imagining at (lisa :confused: ) weeding with the vending maching stuck to his arm.

the fireman says we have to cut your arm off and homer says "will it grow back?"
    Fireman says "yes".
    lol imafo

• Registered Users Posts: 14,317 ✭✭✭✭Raam

"mmm, floor pie!" - Homer, hanging upside down in the kitchen

King Raam wrote:
    "mmm, floor pie!" - Homer, hanging upside down in the kitchen

Thats a class A1 quote from Homer.

patty and selma are class too..Remember when Marge had a breakdown and they took lisa and bart and they were at the dinner table and one of them says "im told i snore" and bart and lisa hold each others hands..that was so funny coz its so like having to stay in someone house u dont want to..
    I have to say one thing about matt groening...He is class on of the most creatively gifted humourous artists out there. He has given my whole childhood something to laugh about.
    The simpsons is definately one thing il never grow out of. But i do think the new episodes are gone down hill..If you notice bart is lefthanded and in some of the new ones he's right handed..The storylines arent as good and the humour not as good!

Another good quote is at the start of the episode Bart is caught for stealing, Krusy has a christmas show on he he says "welcome to my home",, and you can see the studio cameras...then he opens the door to carol singers and he says there names and he comes across this name that's really hard to pronounce and he cant say it...its class....
    And on the same episode bart replaces the answering machin tape with that song "here i am at camp grenada" and he says "marge is lisa at camp grenada?" LOL

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭Kingsize

"carl lewis i could kiss ya!" chief wiggum having won a krusty burger in krustyburger's rigged 1984 olympics promotion.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,154 ✭✭✭Oriel

Comic Book Guy:
    "Triple X girls, already bookmarked.
    Mr. X ...hmm, do I dare to cross the final frontier?"

no hans moleman..he's just a class character..everything bad happens to him..he's an alcoholic and he looks really old at 32 lol :D

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭Board@Work

Patty:
    'Are you Gay?'

Troy McClure:

'I wish. Thats OK. I have a romantic abnormality which must be hidden from the public at all costs.'

the episode where bart robs homers penny jar and homer chases him and ends up hitting into the garage door and he chases bart on the school bus with a rake.

or the band (spinal tap i think) playing in springfield and there on stage and the fan blows one of the singers hair up so much u can see his massive forehead..class.. and when their bus crashes and fall down a cliff and bursts into flames! class..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭Cravez

" If its clear and yella you got juice their fella, if its tangy and brown your in cider town " - Ned Flanders

" If it's brown drink it down, if it's black send it back " - Homer Simpson

Kent Brockman: Arnie, i think everyone wants to know.....is MY house ok?
    Arnie Pie: You mean your MANSION KENT!?
    Kent Brockman: Not now Arnie, just because i bought it at the right time
    Arnie Pie: Whens MY TIME KENT!? WHENS MY TIME!?

Kent Brockman: Arnie can you tell us how everyone is feeling at this moment in time?
    Arnie Pie: How can i kent!? Do i have magic glasses that searches into people's souls!? Well if i was to look into yours kent it would be BLACK, black as the ace of spades

Marge: How are you feeling this morning?
    Bart: I think i'm having side effects from the dope
    Marge: It's not dope!
    Bart: Well my testicles wont fit in my shorts
    Marge: Take those oranges out of your shorts now the bus is here
    Lisa: Ewww your not really gonna put them in there are you?
    Marge: Ah grow up

Otto: You look amazing Misses K!
    Ms Krabapple: thank you Otto
    Otto: My hands look amazing! My feet looks amazing! That cloud looks amazing!

" Slow down bart, my legs dont know how to be as long as yours " - Ralph Wiggum

As Comic book guy is ice skating in homers back garden he rips his trousers and says " Activate cloaking device "

Col. Hapablap: im gonna rip you up like a klenex tissue in a snot party! Im gonna bust you up! Bust you up! * bangs open door * Oh hes gone, got my knuckles lined up all for nuthin! Sorry ladies *kisses knuckles*

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 21,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭entropi

Bart : We could set up our own stand, if we weren't tied down with a family.

Homer : Yeah, people could throw ducks at balloons and nothing would be the same.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Flashling

Not sure if it's been posted, but "scum, freezebag!" -chief wiggam.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭Houston Griffin

[Mr. Burns sees one of his hounds limping and wheezing]
    Mr. Burns: What's wrong with Crippler?
    Smithers: Oh, he's getting on, sir. He's been here since the late-'60s.
    Mr. Burns: Ah, yes. I'll never forget the day he bagged his first hippie. That young man didn't think it was too "groovy".

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭-Al-

In_the_sea wrote:
    patty and selma are class too..

They will be happy campers this season.

Richard Dean Anderson will be in an episode. If you dont know who he is, does the name Mcgyver ring a bell ? :D

Advertisement