Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung Galaxy II repair

• 17-08-2012 9:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭

hi some liquid got into my phone (sweat from running) and it wont power on sent it back to Meteor and they are quoting €150 to get it repaired, is this realistic or are there cheaper options?

thanks

john

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭massy086

tbh my friend jumped in a swimming pool with his it would not turn on. i was able to fix it by just cleaning the motherboard with pro alcoho land scrubbing the mobo that was a year ago and no problems since. if your in around dublin drop me a pm and i will sort you out for a lot less than 150 euro(where they get there price,s i,d love to know)

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭marcofan

i haev asked for the phone to be sent back to me so i will drop u a line when i get it back

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,653 ✭✭✭Ghandee

marcofan wrote: »
    i haev asked for the phone to be sent back to me so i will drop u a line when i get it back

I pm'd him asking if he could repair mine.

Never got a response tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭massy086

Ghandee wrote: »
    I pm'd him asking if he could repair mine.

Never got a response tbh.

i never got a pm from you sorry send me another and i will try help cheers

Advertisement