Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

A better gaming experience...

Options
  • 17-03-2011 3:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Fun questionairre!!!

You're right, there is no such thing.... but if you'd please fill it out in the next day or two, we'd really appreciate it - I'm currently studying Product Design in DIT and we're carrying out a questionnaire to complete a last minute marketing project on:

The main factors that influence the sale of home game consoles!

-so we're just wondering what makes you want to buy a Playsation, Xbox, or Wii over the other.

It shouldn't take you too long to complete.
    The link is below

*snip*

Thanks for your help.

I hope this isn't against the rules.
    I would like to have this posted in just the three game console forums.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

Done, good luck with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

Done.

Let us know what you find out.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭Damien360

Done

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭mailrewop

done

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Done

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

i doned it!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭sarumite

done

• Closed Accounts Posts: 815 ✭✭✭animaal

Done. Could you post the results here when you're done? I'd be curious to see the patterns. E.g. are older gamers are more likely to own a PS3?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 acousticer

animaal wrote: »
    Done. Could you post the results here when you're done? I'd be curious to see the patterns. E.g. are older gamers are more likely to own a PS3?

Yeah sure, I'll try put them up by the end of next week if I can. There is a very high percentage between the ages of 18-25 though, and we haven't got any 7-12 year olds yet - that's out of 118 replies so far!

Thanks to everyone who has done it so far! - and the more responses we get the better.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

"exercise"

ha! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭Desire.

Done. Best of luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,265 ✭✭✭RangeR

SPAM. Reported.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,180 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dr Bob

..did it there , only cos I'm ex DIT though ;)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,094 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Sorry, have to lock this because OP didn't contact a mod about this and cross posted it in three different forums.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement