Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

The big freeze is due next week dontchaknow!?
    Excellent, the Ballymena bends didn't seem dangerous enough. Shure there's only been one death on them so far this year, behind average.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Assignment submitted..... Called the game: Circuit Racer Assault Pro...... a subtle hint to the lecturer.... :(

Now, just gotta prepare two radio shows for tomorrow and I can go to bed. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

No brain, now is not a good time to start thinking, I've school in the morning :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Screaminmidget

I should REEAALLLYYY be asleep :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

I'm drifting asleep in every class, should have went to bed earlier...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

woke up on time. hit snooze. fall back to sleep. wake up at 1pm. ugggggggh. FML.

Also... :( I miss you. Please come back to me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 446 ✭✭msbrightside

Ugh, I just don't know if this whole college thing is for me.
    Like, I went from such a small place and small school to this big college and I'm just not adjusting. I just wish there was at least one of my old friends here with me just so I know someone is there, even though I know home isn't too far away.
    I feel like a bit of failure saying this though because it seems like everyone else has fitted in so well. Like I have met lots of nice new people but the problem is you meet someone once and then you might not see them again for ages.
    I don't know, it's just weird and I'm not sure what to do.

I should probably get back to my assignments :p

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭Bonkers_xOx

Like, I went from such a small place and small school to this big college and I'm just not adjusting. I just wish there was at least one of my old friends here with me just so I know someone is there, even though I know home isn't too far away.
    I feel like a bit of failure saying this though because it seems like everyone else has fitted in so well. Like I have met lots of nice new people but the problem is you meet someone once and then you might not see them again for ages.

Same here, I'm missing school big time.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Oddly enough, I only started feeling like this in second year... first year was great, then, I dunno....things changed. Even though nothing actually changed. Just feels like it did.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

It was a bit damp on my way home.........

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Jamie Starr

Need to go to opticians, but know I will have to get glasses. Do not want glasses. So must continue not recognising people until I am a few feet away from them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Left half a box of pringles in the cupboard and went upstairs for like three seconds, came back down and they'd all been eaten. I could break soneone's spinal cord

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Same here, I'm missing school big time.

I can't remember who said it and I'm probably not saying it right but...

'Some people say I'm a failure, I just say I've discovered a 100 ways that don't work.'

A lot of people find it hard going from being a big fish in a little pond to being a little fish in an ocean but you need to remember that everyone has their place, there is room for everyone. You just need to keep swimming :)

Most colleges have a welfare officer or a counselling department or a peer mentor programme people can use if they feel a little lost. When people start college they often say they made huge mistakes by ****ing up assignments/not going to class/pissing off their housemates/making a show of themselves on a night out but the BIGGEST mistake you can make is not talking about your problems.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmyUkm2qlhA

Go to the bottom right and watch 'TV Ad'. That's honestly the best ad I've ever seen on tv.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Screaminmidget

woke up on time. hit snooze. fall back to sleep. wake up at 1pm. ugggggggh. FML.

My alarm didnt even wake me up :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

There is currently no darts because of flooding. Hopefully it'll be grand in the morning. Tuesday is like the one day I need to be in early.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭marko93

"wEh w3h WEH i bleerin h4t3 d3h ra1n"

Schools cancelled.

"awh, bleerin luv d3h rain fukin dedliii"

Facebook for the whole night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Schools are getting cancelled because of the rain? Pah, it's not even drizzling here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

Yeah, must be REALLY bad for school to be cancelled cause of that.

Namlub wrote: »
    Schools are getting cancelled because of the rain? Pah, it's not even drizzling here

Kids these days..... In my day (2 years ago) we'd have gone to school if there was a volcano erupting outside. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Robby91

Argh, stupid comfort zone and all related sh*t >_> I want to take my chances (and, along with that, put myself 'out there' socially) but, bloody hell, why must this be so damn difficult.

From the suggestions I've been reading, so many people seem to be of the opinion of "Just f***ing do it", as if it's that damn simple... :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭Colm!

Namlub wrote: »
    Schools are getting cancelled because of the rain?
    What the fluich, like?

Colm! wrote: »
    What the fluich, like?

I lol'd too much at that. <3333

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭Colm!

Pigwidgeon wrote: »
    I lol'd too much at that. <3333
    Shamelessly stolen from @IrishRail on Twitter. Immediately grabbed it for my FB status, hanging around 13 likes ATM

• Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

Jaysus hope darts are A-ok in the morning.

Colm! wrote: »
    Shamelessly stolen from @IrishRail on Twitter. Immediately grabbed it for my FB status, hanging around 13 likes ATM

And I have now shamelessly stolen it from you after you shamelessly stole it from twitter.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭Doublechinlolz

Dundrum got flooded :D
    Better hop on a River Island weh heh heh

• Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

This might not be a popular opinion but I dislike this weather.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

Weather be crazy...
    I hope they cancel college tomorrow, nine o'clock starts are bad enough without fighting through the pseudo apocalypse to get to them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

Just when Britney Spears arrives into town to perform "Till The World Ends"..

Coincidence? ;) I think not. :P

• Advertisement

Lawliet wrote: »
    Weather be crazy...
    I hope they cancel college tomorrow, nine o'clock starts are bad enough without fighting through the pseudo apocalypse to get to them.

I've already dug out my wellies and plan on stealing my mum's rain jacket. I'm going to look so cool in the morning.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement