Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tralee Camera Club???

• 28-03-2014 12:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi Everyone,

Just moved to Tralee and was shocked to see there is no camera club in the town itself. Sure there is one in Killarney and one in Ardfert, but I think Tralee has a large enough population to have its own club.

Anyone interested to start one up? :)

Please only post if you are seriously interested!!

Thanks

N

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭darraghsherwin

Hi N,

If you need any support for the Irish Photographic Federation, just send me a PM

Regards
    Darragh Sherwin
    IPF PRO

• Registered Users Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

It might be worth putting a post on the regional forum linking to this thread, has a more local audience :) Good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 5 nctralee

Thanks for your input peeps. I have continued the thread here as suggested:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=90061062#post90061062

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Johnny005

I'm interested

• Registered Users Posts: 1 photography.ie

I am for a camera club in Tralee

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 49 Zefff

nctralee wrote: »
    Hi Everyone,

Just moved to Tralee and was shocked to see there is no camera club in the town itself. Sure there is one in Killarney and one in Ardfert, but I think Tralee has a large enough population to have its own club.

Anyone interested to start one up? :)

Please only post if you are seriously interested!!

Thanks

N

Did anything ever come of this? I just moved to Tralee and I'd love to be involved in something like a camera club.

Advertisement