Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Best Car Scrappage deal advice..?

• 26-03-2011 10:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 47

Hi,
    Can anyone give me advice on purchasing a new car through the car scrappage scheme? I have an 11 year old car I want to trade in through the scarppage scheme, I'm looking for the best value, nice car that performs well (are't we all !) but I'm not a car person, I would like a reliable stylish enough car, as I intend to hold onto it for along time. I don't like changing my car that often (obviously). Price range up to 10,000 euro
    You car people out there might be able to advise me....I would much appreciate it.
    Thanks Wess

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,381 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Has anything caught your eye?

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Wess

Yes a chevrolet aveo, or renault clio

• Registered Users Posts: 73,381 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Add to the clio price €8990 for extended warranty, metallic, 5 doors and its not so cheap.

Don't think they even stock 3 door base models in red so don't make a decision based on €8990

Advertisement