Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Playing Skyrim for the first time!

13»

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,180 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dr Bob

Legendary version of skyrim is on sale at the humble bundle store for around 18 right now if its of use to anyone

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭diegroblers

Dr Bob wrote: »
    Legendary version of skyrim is on sale at the humble bundle store for around 18 right now if its of use to anyone

It should also be available from Steam for €10.19 in June. Usually the second last weekend of the month.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,276 ✭✭✭readyletsgo

Hi guys, so I was looking for a game for my ps3 and I decided to go with Skyrim legendary edition. Never played an elder scroll game in my life. Any n00b pointers or walkthrough sites I should bookmark?

Looking forward to giving it a shot.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭podgemonster

Side with Faendal in Riverwood in the Letter of Love Quest. He will become a follower. You can then pay him for his extortionate archery lessons and then rob all your money back off him with no consequences.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,276 ✭✭✭readyletsgo

Side with Faendal in Riverwood in the Letter of Love Quest. He will become a follower. You can then pay him for his extortionate archery lessons and then rob all your money back off him with no consequences.

Haha deadly! Thanks for that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,731 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Skyrim

you might need that for when you come across a difficult quest or ye know.. just because :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

Don't bother with mods, just play the game and enjoy it.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Blasphemy!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭Taylor365

Heretic!

It's for ps3 so no mods anyway :P

Don't look at any guides and just go blind. Best experience is discovering everything :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,776 ✭✭✭This Fat Girl Runs

I highly recommend just exploring the world and getting into scrapes and discovering everything for your self. So. Much. Discovery!

Seriously, I'm over 300 hours in and only played about a third of the main quest. Too busy exploring! And having a blast!

Also, it helps to give your character a backstory and role play. Makes it challenging, keeps it interesting!

• Advertisement
Advertisement