Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The Billy Meier UFO case Switzerland

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,433 ✭✭✭squonk

EnterNow wrote: »
    I've another, if this Alien society was permitting Meier to take & document hard evidence...& were also passing us on a message through him...why not just announce themselves to the world? Why all the cloak & dagger abduction sh1te?

For fear of mass panic? Surely they could at least agreed with world leaders to even stage first contact in a safe way...i.e "We've made radio communication with a race of friendly beings who are light years away" & gradually build it up from there?

Why risk such a very important message by giving it to one man & then hiding? Like all hoaxes, it doesn't add up. Yes you can debate photos, trees, metals etc till the cows come home...none of it proves anything.

Well I can see the point of not just landing, handing a few ray guns and space ships over to people and saying, 'Ok lads, get a load of these'. I am very much open to them not wanting to greatly affect the evolution of this species technologically and you only have to watch Star Trek or any other Sci Fi series to make sense of that.

I really do agree with you though about the evidence and the whole fact that it's like a pin point of light in a dark region of space. Only one guy got this message in recent times. Just one. It's now almost 40 years since some early contacts so even if they were thinking long term, you'd reckon it was about time they made further contact with a new generation. Also, if they were thinking long term why not just say 'Hey, you know what, it's the 70's for them. We know that in about 20-30 years they're going to go digital and technology will have improved so much. Right now we're at the zenith of analog photo and video development. Let's wait a while until the digital age becomes established and then we'll have better images and a lot more clarity'.

Here's another point... why didn't they provide him with a digital camera and the means to get pictures from it? It wouldn't be a stretch to provide technology to allow him to product film representations of the images, and they'd be a lot clearer. It seems like an awful lot of trouble to go to for some questionable and some downright blurry photos.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

squonk wrote: »
    Well I can see the point of not just landing, handing a few ray guns and space ships over to people and saying, 'Ok lads, get a load of these'. I am very much open to them not wanting to greatly affect the evolution of this species technologically and you only have to watch Star Trek or any other Sci Fi series to make sense of that.

True, but one may argue that the very act of abducting a person, showing him technology not yet developed by man, teaching him about the need for spirituality, & passing on a warning to this persons race is interfering in the natural path of evolution no?

In Star Trek lore, the Prime Directive is the guideline that a species won't be made aware of what's 'out there' until they have reached a sufficient development level [light speed]. That is vastly different to the notion that these aliens don't want to interfere but still want to guide us.

True, but one may argue that the very act of abducting a person, showing him technology not yet developed by man, teaching him about the need for spirituality, & passing on a warning to this persons race is interfering in the natural path of evolution no?

In Star Trek lore, the Prime Directive is the guideline that a species won't be made aware of what's 'out there' until they have reached a sufficient development level [light speed]. That is vastly different to the notion that these aliens don't want to interfere but still want to guide us.

Yeah you have a point and, if they do want to guide us, then the best thing to surely do is to provide unequivocal evidence that, yes, they are out there and they possess more advanced technology than our own. I would say however that if I was to go back to the time of cave dwellers and wanted to guide them, I'd probably select a small few to diseminate a message rather than turning up with my technology to talk to them en masse in case they decided to adopt me as their god. In this case though I don't see this happening really at this point in human evolution. I would be careful to pick several contacts for the dispersal of my messages though. After all, you only have to look at a case like Galileo to see that it's tough for one man to stand up to intense public scrutiny. Were there 10 or twelve Billy Meiers from other ethnic backgrounds and other parts of the world then I think the message would stand a better chance of being heard, and of course there'd also be alternative photographic sources to choose from which would, no doubt, show Meiers photos as being 100% authentic and unquestionable proof that others exist who are wiser than ourselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 bergheim

Let's assume that Meier was aboard the vessel in the DAL universe and did take the pictures as mentioned. If so, I've one very simple question.

How come the first and second navigators are both sporting 60s-70s hairdos? You wouldn't really find a woman with a hirdo like that nowadays. Were they having a 70s revival in the DAL universe or is our fashion just so damn good that it's followed not just in our universe, but in others too?

It is not uncommon for women to have same hair style today. The photos simply show women with long hair. It is not a hair style that only was around in the 1960’s or 1970’s.

I've another, if this Alien society was permitting Meier to take & document hard evidence...& were also passing us on a message through him...why not just announce themselves to the world? Why all the cloak & dagger abduction sh1te?

For fear of mass panic? Surely they could at least agreed with world leaders to even stage first contact in a safe way...i.e "We've made radio communication with a race of friendly beings who are light years away" & gradually build it up from there?

Why risk such a very important message by giving it to one man & then hiding? Like all hoaxes, it doesn't add up. Yes you can debate photos, trees, metals etc till the cows come home...none of it proves anything.

Well, say an extraterrestrial race had a meeting with some important politicians and told them here is our message, go on live TV and deliver it on the 7 PM news. Tell your people that none of your religions got it right, here is how things really are....., you are way too overpopulated and need to do something with it There are lots of humans in space, some very similar to your selves. etc

What do you think will happen?

I can guarantee you. You won’t even know the meeting took place.

Hence, I can see the logic that they would instead select a normal individual.
    A normal person would be less corrupt. They would stand better chance that the messages at least would be written down and delivered to those interested.

• Advertisement

bergheim wrote: »
    Well, say an extraterrestrial race had a meeting with some important politicians and told them here is our message, go on live TV and deliver it on the 7 PM news. Tell your people that none of your religions got it right, here is how things really are....., you are way too overpopulated and need to do something with it There are lots of humans in space, some very similar to your selves. etc

What do you think will happen?

At the very least, it'll be the same result as telling one man. These 'aliens' aren't stupid, they know one mans voice is never going to be heard amongst all the other liars/hoaxes/doubters/non believers. The whole exercise would have been a waste of time.

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭tonybodhran

At the very least, it'll be the same result as telling one man. These 'aliens' aren't stupid, they know one mans voice is never going to be heard amongst all the other liars/hoaxes/doubters/non believers. The whole exercise would have been a waste of time.

Except it was heard by millions of people all over the world in the 1970's and 1980's which started people talking about the case, people are still talking about it today, I've spoken to people all over the world that have read the information and the message that he was given has been written down word for word in a number of books. Here we are in little old Ireland talking about it now fourty years later. There are well over 20,000 pages of information recorded by Meier and he has written a number of books based on the teachings and knowledge he was given and not one word of it has bee changed from the original. Most of the information is freely available on the internet to anyone who wishes to read it. Do we need someone to land on the white house lawn and point a giant finger at the books and scream READ THIS YOU IDIOTS?? Or do people have to find it and think about it and understand it themselves. Have any of you even read anything about the spiritual parts of Meiers material? The changing of a planetary mindset from one of barbarous religious idiocy to one of a more peaceful spiritual nature does not happen over night. and according to Meiers information it will take us about 800 years to get back on the right track.
    There actually seem to be some sort of discussion going on here, goody!

Forget the photos and Dean Martin for a minute.

Ok lets say for the purposes of this discussion that there was some sort of interference in human evolution thousands of years ago and by that I mean the natural course of spiritual understanding as opposed to the multitude of crazy religions we have today.
    Lets say your ancestors were responsible for it but you now are bound by your own laws in that you can only interact in minimal form in human affairs...

How would you go about trying to repair the damage??

Except it was heard by millions of people all over the world in the 1970's and 1980's which started people talking about the case, people are still talking about it today, I've spoken to people all over the world that have read the information and the message that he was given has been written down word for word in a number of books. Here we are in little old Ireland talking about it now fourty years later. There are well over 20,000 pages of information recorded by Meier and he has written a number of books based on the teachings and knowledge he was given and not one word of it has bee changed from the original. Most of the information is freely available on the internet to anyone who wishes to read it.

I could say the same about the Bible, over two thousand years old, still being talked about today & none of it has been disproved. Just because a story catches on, & has lots of literature/discussion etc, doesn't make it any more real.

Do we need someone to land on the white house lawn and point a giant finger at the books and scream READ THIS YOU IDIOTS?? Or do people have to find it and think about it and understand it themselves. Have any of you even read anything about the spiritual parts of Meiers material? The changing of a planetary mindset from one of barbarous religious idiocy to one of a more peaceful spiritual nature does not happen over night. and according to Meiers information it will take us about 800 years to get back on the right track.

Why so defensive? No, it wouldn't take full disclosure for me to believe in it...but I would need something real, something tangible. Questionable photos/stories etc are not going to convince me. I need more than just one mans word.

To be fair to you, I do find the whole thing interesting & I would like to be as versed in the story as you are...I just find the available evidence offputting. I know you hate people going on about the photos, but look at it from the laymans point of view...what's the point investing the time & effort to really test this case...when the immediate evidence looks so bad. Surely you can see where people are coming from?

Ok lets say for the purposes of this discussion that there was some sort of interference in human evolution thousands of years ago and by that I mean the natural course of spiritual understanding as opposed to the multitude of crazy religions we have today.
    Lets say your ancestors were responsible for it but you now are bound by your own laws in that you can only interact in minimal form in human affairs...

I don't understand what you mean...try again :o

Except it was heard by millions of people all over the world in the 1970's and 1980's which started people talking about the case, people are still talking about it today, I've spoken to people all over the world that have read the information and the message that he was given has been written down word for word in a number of books. Here we are in little old Ireland talking about it now fourty years later. There are well over 20,000 pages of information recorded by Meier and he has written a number of books based on the teachings and knowledge he was given and not one word of it has bee changed from the original. Most of the information is freely available on the internet to anyone who wishes to read it. Do we need someone to land on the white house lawn and point a giant finger at the books and scream READ THIS YOU IDIOTS?? Or do people have to find it and think about it and understand it themselves. Have any of you even read anything about the spiritual parts of Meiers material? The changing of a planetary mindset from one of barbarous religious idiocy to one of a more peaceful spiritual nature does not happen over night. and according to Meiers information it will take us about 800 years to get back on the right track.

Forget the photos and Dean Martin for a minute.

I would still select a number of people to distribute the message to. On a practical level, look at the odds. I can only speak for Catholicism as it's the religion I'm familiar with. That started off with a guy basically doing the equivalent of landing on the White House lawn 2000 years ago. Like Meier, everything he did was written down word for word, dutifully recorded by his disciples. What happened next however is that others begun to interpret what was written and varying viewpoints started to emerge. Even 800 years later there were quite a few differences beginning to emerge amongst various groups. Today however the original message is still there, though blurred by time and translation but the overall community of those who follow the original message is relatively strong.

Imagine for a moment that things had been different and Jesus had appeared as a series of apparitions revealing a particular philosophy to, lets say, Peter. Peter we will assume, took down all of the teachings word for word and even made some drawings of the apparitions and described in great details the circumstances those apparitions took place. Let's assume that he was able to be as detailed as Billy Meier. Imagine too that those with vested interests did their best to discredit Peter and his work and a lot of controversy ensued at the time. Now lets move forward four or five generations. Who remembers Peter or the core nature of the message? I believe that he's now seen as a bit of an eccentric with a strange belief in a message he was shown by some etherial being but that so much controversy existed at the time that it is doubtful whether what he said was actually credible. Would Peter have remained important for the subsequent 800 years it might take for the message to take root? I'd highly doubt it.

Now, let's assume that instead of appearing to only just Peter, Jesus had instead decided to appear to a group of people from various parts of the world but that his one stipulation was that they recorded all of the meetings as accurately as was possible for them. In this case I think there is a much higher probability that the overall message would have stood the test of time. It might not gain the popularity that Christianity did but it would nonetheless be a strong force as multiple similar accounts would force the realisation that there was something more to what happened. In the case of Christianity it took a guy roaming around Gallilee for three years performing out of this world feats to have the whole concept stick. Even now in the noughties, a mere 40 years later, if somebody had asked me this time last year who Billy Meier was, I'd have shaken my head. An immense amount of people neither know nor care about the Billy Meier controversy. I find it very unlikely that this is the outcome an alien race were going for.

Good points, ill respond in a bit when i have some time to write this evening.

• Advertisement

I could say the same about the Bible, over two thousand years old, still being talked about today & none of it has been disproved. Just because a story catches on, & has lots of literature/discussion etc, doesn't make it any more real.

Why so defensive? No, it wouldn't take full disclosure for me to believe in it...but I would need something real, something tangible. Questionable photos/stories etc are not going to convince me. I need more than just one mans word.

To be fair to you, I do find the whole thing interesting & I would like to be as versed in the story as you are...I just find the available evidence offputting. I know you hate people going on about the photos, but look at it from the laymans point of view...what's the point investing the time & effort to really test this case...when the immediate evidence looks so bad. Surely you can see where people are coming from?

I don't understand what you mean...try again :o

The bible is a collection of stories from over 40 different authors mainly consisting of myth and allegory, the stories have been put together over hundreds of years from multiple sources and many of the stories themselves have their origins in older stories not connected with christianity. It's hardly something you could claim as being an accurate description of anything and is inherently illogical.

I'll go into the gospels in my next post.

I'm not being defensive , I was making a joke. I'm actually glad someone is discussing it instead of dismissing it with out thinking about it. This is the whole point of the information, to get people to think about concepts that are strange to them. But to answer your second question, the message is about the spiritual nature of man,it's not about convincing you that aliens exist, yes I agree that some of the evidence looks bad , on the other hand some of the evidence looks good, so it's meant to reach people who have the capability of discernment, not just about whether you have the ability to look up billy meier hoax and read what it says but look at the whole picture. It's incredibly complicated and not what it appears at a quick glance. For me it seems to have been done in a very deliberate way and this in itself shows great intelligence in the planning.
    I posted up something in another forum a while ago which explains what I think of it, here it is:
    "my thinking on this is that the evidence was given in a very specific way for a very specific reason. It was always stated that the Plejaran would never ‘land on the white house lawn’. This type of in your face evidence would forcibly change peoples world view and conceptions of life the universe and everything and is a course of action which is denied for that very reason.

Billy’s evidence is a perfect example of how to introduce concepts to people who are ready for it and bypass those who cannot or will not accept them. To have filmed Billy in the act of actually firing a laser gun and burning a hole in the tree is equivalent to the other forcible type of interference in a culture, this film if it had been taken would have been absolutely impossible to fake in the circumstances surrounding Billy at the time.

The same goes for your other suggestions such as Billy walking up to a 21 meter craft and touching it, there is no way this could be anything other than real and any evidence like this given to the public would have had many negative consequences. Billy’s real mission was to bring the true teachings of creation back to the earth. There isn’t a hope in hell as the saying goes of Billy being able to accomplish anything at all had something like this been released to the public. As we know from the contact notes even with the evidence Billy provided he was bombarded by people from all over the world calling to his house on a daily basis, can you imagine what would have happened if he had provided the evidence you suggested?

Billy would have had to go into hiding at the very least. He may have been taken by the military/government, every nut case in the world would show up at his door step. The message he was gently trying to spread into human consciousness over a period of hundreds of years would be forced onto a human population unable to process it and could cause the collapse of society as we know it. The result of this if it happened is unknown but you can imagine it wouldn’t be pretty.

For me the way the evidence actually was presented is itself proof enough of an incredible advanced intellect involved in the process. Every picture taken in a precise way so as to give an out for anyone who can’t accept what they are seeing, every piece of hard evidence also given in a way that taken at a cursory glance can appear as something else mundane etc.

Most of the evidence though if analysed and cogitated on provides ample proof of extraterrestrial involvement for those willing to put in the time and effort into it.

In my mind there was no other way to do this, to keep the idea of extraterrestrial life in the public eye for decades while not forcing the reality onto people, to introduce those ready for spiritual change to the information and to give Billy the time to complete his mission of writing down the most important teachings in mankind’s history. I think it was masterfully done and it’s still being done right now."

I'm not sure how I can rephrase my last question...

Ok....So theoretically You are an extraterrestrial race that had ancestors who lived here on earth many thousands of years ago, your ancestors were thousands of years ahead of the natives on earth at the time but were essentially assholes allowed themselves to be worshiped as gods thereby interfering with the natural evolution of their spiritual development which would most likely and logically have been based on the observation of the laws of nature, life death rebirth growth evolution change..etc

A few thousand years later after they buggered off the world is in a complete mess and no one has a clue about their real spiritual nature and spend most of their time on their knees begging to be saved because they think someone must be God up there in the sky because as far as they know one was here not so long ago and buggered off after he was nailed to a cross.

So You the current more enlightened Extraterrestrials decide to give the poor mistreated natives a hand out of their misery, but because of your "prime directive" that most evolved beings follow you can't directly interfere with them as that would be tantamount to doing it for them and so also interfere with the natural process of evolution
    Keep in mind that the majority of the planet is deeply mired in various religious beliefs and tend to knock seven bells out of anyone who doesn't believe their particular system, this has taken thousands of years to arrive in this state and may take some time to get out of it.
    Also keep in mind that the leaders of most of the worlds governments are also deeply mired in religion and the majority of them are self serving corrupt individuals who do not have the interest of humanity at heart.
    Also keep in mind that you can't give them too much information because if it's something that they have yet to discover then it could be dangerous for them not to go through the process of figuring it out for themselves.
    Also keep in mind that if you are discovered they may want your technology which seeing that you are thousands of years ahead of them they would most likely destroy themselves with it or even worse bring religion out of their own solar system and contaminate other races with their insanity.
    Oh yes and also don't forget that they need to get a message that can not be misconstrued or altered by the person receiving it and it must survive indefinitely in this form for all time now that everyone can read.

So how would you go about doing this??

I would still select a number of people to distribute the message to. On a practical level, look at the odds. I can only speak for Catholicism as it's the religion I'm familiar with. That started off with a guy basically doing the equivalent of landing on the White House lawn 2000 years ago. Like Meier, everything he did was written down word for word, dutifully recorded by his disciples. What happened next however is that others begun to interpret what was written and varying viewpoints started to emerge. Even 800 years later there were quite a few differences beginning to emerge amongst various groups. Today however the original message is still there, though blurred by time and translation but the overall community of those who follow the original message is relatively strong.

Imagine for a moment that things had been different and Jesus had appeared as a series of apparitions revealing a particular philosophy to, lets say, Peter. Peter we will assume, took down all of the teachings word for word and even made some drawings of the apparitions and described in great details the circumstances those apparitions took place. Let's assume that he was able to be as detailed as Billy Meier. Imagine too that those with vested interests did their best to discredit Peter and his work and a lot of controversy ensued at the time. Now lets move forward four or five generations. Who remembers Peter or the core nature of the message? I believe that he's now seen as a bit of an eccentric with a strange belief in a message he was shown by some etherial being but that so much controversy existed at the time that it is doubtful whether what he said was actually credible. Would Peter have remained important for the subsequent 800 years it might take for the message to take root? I'd highly doubt it.

Now, let's assume that instead of appearing to only just Peter, Jesus had instead decided to appear to a group of people from various parts of the world but that his one stipulation was that they recorded all of the meetings as accurately as was possible for them. In this case I think there is a much higher probability that the overall message would have stood the test of time. It might not gain the popularity that Christianity did but it would nonetheless be a strong force as multiple similar accounts would force the realisation that there was something more to what happened. In the case of Christianity it took a guy roaming around Gallilee for three years performing out of this world feats to have the whole concept stick. Even now in the noughties, a mere 40 years later, if somebody had asked me this time last year who Billy Meier was, I'd have shaken my head. An immense amount of people neither know nor care about the Billy Meier controversy. I find it very unlikely that this is the outcome an alien race were going for.

Ok. Few differences in what you are talking about and what I'm talking about.
    The person known as Jesus did not have people writing down his every move and word as it happened, the gospels were written somewhere between 30 and 50 years after his death and there is enough discrepancy between the various gospels to deduce that most of it is at best hearsay.
    How good is your recall? Would you be able to remember anything exactly word for word from a conversation 30 years from now?? Would you even be able to remember the conversation, I think at best you might be able to remember what it made you think about and even that may have been changed dramatically by the events that happened to you in the 30 years following.

In regards to Meier being important for the next 800 years, he's not, he has no interest in being a cult figure, all he wants to do is get the information down. Things will happen in a natural progression, the information is now there stored unadulterated and kept so for whoever wants to read it, there is no chance of it being changed or altered, it will be the same message in 800 years as it is now, that's the point, it's the message not the messenger, venerating messengers is how religions start. Then someone puts there own spin on it and we have another religion and so on..

In regards to an immense amount of people not knowing about Billy Meier, there are an immense amount of people who are nowhere near being able to even comprehend what he is talking about so it doesn't really matter, they would sooner blow you up or burn you alive than change their belief systems. This is a long process that starts with individuals and contemplation which over time will slowly spread out and change the nature of how people see the world.

And if you don't like it then fine it's not for you , I have no problem with that but it's illogical to say the whole thing is bull**** if you don't even know what it is he's talking about. I don't mean you personally.

Well written & thought out post

Nice post. Nicely worded, nicely explained, & make for nice debate. Cheers:)

Ok, to address some of it:
    The bible is a collection of stories from over 40 different authors mainly consisting of myth and allegory, the stories have been put together over hundreds of years from multiple sources and many of the stories themselves have their origins in older stories not connected with christianity. It's hardly something you could claim as being an accurate description of anything and is inherently illogical.

All true, & a belief I'd share. I don't want to offend anyone's faith here, faith is something that should be respected I think, but you'd think that given the majority of the worlds population believe in one supernatural deity or another, they'd have no problem believing in the simple notion of cultures from other planets.

They don't though, well most don't. And this is something the aliens would be aware of surely, surely they know we're a barbarous species, consumed by greed, conquest & personal gain...with a religious meets science approach to most things. We're a dangerous bunch, & any message, even a non interference type, needs to be loud & clear enough for us to hear before we're all wiped out?

I agree, that full on contact isn't considered an effective message...but neither is what Meier is saying. I'm largely sure his message goes unheard to all but the most devout of his believers? Surely, there's a better way for us to hear this message??
    But to answer your second question, the message is about the spiritual nature of man,it's not about convincing you that aliens exist, yes I agree that some of the evidence looks bad , on the other hand some of the evidence looks good, so it's meant to reach people who have the capability of discernment, not just about whether you have the ability to look up billy meier hoax and read what it says but look at the whole picture. It's incredibly complicated and not what it appears at a quick glance. For me it seems to have been done in a very deliberate way and this in itself shows great intelligence in the planning.

I hear what your saying. Given the message is about waking up spiritually, I think it'd carry much more weight if we were told by beings not of this world...rather than risk Meier being labelled as something like this

rapture-placard-6_1900755i.jpg

I mean, if such a message was delivered by extra terrestrials somehow, I know I'd sit up & listen! But when it's yet another man, with yet another message, aw, I dunno...I guess I just don't take any notice as he's likely a loon. Maybe that's the beauty of the message though, & I'm not ready to here it? Who knows!
    I posted up something in another forum a while ago which explains what I think of it, here it is:
    "my thinking on this is that the evidence was given in a very specific way for a very specific reason. It was always stated that the Plejaran would never ‘land on the white house lawn’. This type of in your face evidence would forcibly change peoples world view and conceptions of life the universe and everything and is a course of action which is denied for that very reason.

Billy’s evidence is a perfect example of how to introduce concepts to people who are ready for it and bypass those who cannot or will not accept them. To have filmed Billy in the act of actually firing a laser gun and burning a hole in the tree is equivalent to the other forcible type of interference in a culture, this film if it had been taken would have been absolutely impossible to fake in the circumstances surrounding Billy at the time.

Yeah, I agree this would fit the agenda of such a message. No flaws in the logic here.
    The same goes for your other suggestions such as Billy walking up to a 21 meter craft and touching it, there is no way this could be anything other than real and any evidence like this given to the public would have had many negative consequences. Billy’s real mission was to bring the true teachings of creation back to the earth. There isn’t a hope in hell as the saying goes of Billy being able to accomplish anything at all had something like this been released to the public. As we know from the contact notes even with the evidence Billy provided he was bombarded by people from all over the world calling to his house on a daily basis, can you imagine what would have happened if he had provided the evidence you suggested?

Billy would have had to go into hiding at the very least. He may have been taken by the military/government, every nut case in the world would show up at his door step. The message he was gently trying to spread into human consciousness over a period of hundreds of years would be forced onto a human population unable to process it and could cause the collapse of society as we know it. The result of this if it happened is unknown but you can imagine it wouldn’t be pretty.

Hmm, I dunno about this. If it were real, Meier was chosen to deliever the most important message mankind has ever received. He was going to have to step up on the world stage, because otherwise, the message would be lost. You can't whisper out this kind of thing.
    Most of the evidence though if analysed and cogitated on provides ample proof of extraterrestrial involvement for those willing to put in the time and effort into it.

Ok, I'll ask for your help with this one. Where should I start, without wanting to read reams & reams of material...is there any source I can examine on a point by point basis that goes through the evidence?
    Ok....So theoretically You are an extraterrestrial race that had ancestors who lived here on earth many thousands of years ago, your ancestors were thousands of years ahead of the natives on earth at the time but were essentially assholes allowed themselves to be worshiped as gods thereby interfering with the natural evolution of their spiritual development which would most likely and logically have been based on the observation of the laws of nature, life death rebirth growth evolution change..etc

A few thousand years later after they buggered off the world is in a complete mess and no one has a clue about their real spiritual nature and spend most of their time on their knees begging to be saved because they think someone must be God up there in the sky because as far as they know one was here not so long ago and buggered off after he was nailed to a cross.

So You the current more enlightened Extraterrestrials decide to give the poor mistreated natives a hand out of their misery, but because of your "prime directive" that most evolved beings follow you can't directly interfere with them as that would be tantamount to doing it for them and so also interfere with the natural process of evolution

So how would you go about doing this??

Easy, this is exactly what happened in Stagate...nuke the mothership :D

I jest. Ok, your standard 'prime directive' with damage control scenario.

Short answer - there is no fixing of this situation. More interference will only set us back further. So any enlightened view on it, would to simply let the affected civilization evolve far enough to be ale to directly hear the truth. 'Saving' this affected civilization by interference, direct or indirect, would not work :)

Nice post. Nicely worded, nicely explained, & make for nice debate. Cheers:)

Ok, to address some of it:

All true, & a belief I'd share. I don't want to offend anyone's faith here, faith is something that should be respected I think, but you'd think that given the majority of the worlds population believe in one supernatural deity or another, they'd have no problem believing in the simple notion of cultures from other planets.

They don't though, well most don't. And this is something the aliens would be aware of surely, surely they know we're a barbarous species, consumed by greed, conquest & personal gain...with a religious meets science approach to most things. We're a dangerous bunch, & any message, even a non interference type, needs to be loud & clear enough for us to hear before we're all wiped out?

I agree, that full on contact isn't considered an effective message...but neither is what Meier is saying. I'm largely sure his message goes unheard to all but the most devout of his believers? Surely, there's a better way for us to hear this message??

I hear what your saying. Given the message is about waking up spiritually, I think it'd carry much more weight if we were told by beings not of this world...rather than risk Meier being labelled as something like this

rapture-placard-6_1900755i.jpg

I mean, if such a message was delivered by extra terrestrials somehow, I know I'd sit up & listen! But when it's yet another man, with yet another message, aw, I dunno...I guess I just don't take any notice as he's likely a loon. Maybe that's the beauty of the message though, & I'm not ready to here it? Who knows!

Yeah, I agree this would fit the agenda of such a message. No flaws in the logic here.

Hmm, I dunno about this. If it were real, Meier was chosen to deliever the most important message mankind has ever received. He was going to have to step up on the world stage, because otherwise, the message would be lost. You can't whisper out this kind of thing.

Ok, I'll ask for your help with this one. Where should I start, without wanting to read reams & reams of material...is there any source I can examine on a point by point basis that goes through the evidence?

Easy, this is exactly what happened in Stagate...nuke the mothership :D

I jest. Ok, your standard 'prime directive' with damage control scenario.

Short answer - there is no fixing of this situation. More interference will only set us back further. So any enlightened view on it, would to simply let the affected civilization evolve far enough to be ale to directly hear the truth. 'Saving' this affected civilization by interference, direct or indirect, would not work :)

Okeydokey
    1. If we think of the prime directive approach then the message can't be loud enough that it shakes the whole planet, it needs to create a stir and slowly seep through. Meier was major news in lots of countries from Europe to America to Japan in the 1980's. Then due to the way the evidence was presented and also some nasty interference from disgruntled maniacs like Kal Korff the whole thing was looked on by the public as a hoax, so the case faded into the background but not completely. Meier was able to set up a center in Switzerland and enough people stayed interested to help him do what he was supposed to do which was to write everything down as the contacts continued and help store and convert the writings into usable formats.
    Meier writes in a form of German that is different from high German, the meanings of the words are from an older form of German no longer used so it takes the members of figu considerable time to decode the exact meanings of what he is saying and print it in a format readable in high German. Also there are many words in German that don't have English counterparts so translating it to English without error takes even longer. This is why only about 30% of what Meier has written has been translated into English so far. Any mis-translation would completely defeat the point of the exercise.

The only way Meier has been able to carry on writing down his contacts relatively unhindered is precisely because the heat was taken off him by interference and the way the evidence was presented in general. In the beginning Meier was inundated by people from all over the world , hundreds of people calling to his house and asking him the same questions day after day, stealing his photographs causing strife within his family etc. Meier had a nervous breakdown, his wife left him and turned on him, there were multiple assassination attempts ( Wendelle Stevens was witness to one) All this and more because of what he was telling people, it was not something he was enjoying. When the tide turned I imagine he breathed a sigh of relief and eventually got to carry on doing what he was supposed to do.

2. "I agree, that full on contact isn't considered an effective message...but neither is what Meier is saying." Do you know what he is saying? Or do you mean the way he is saying it?

3. The message is about human spirituality, if a highly advanced alien race much further up the spiritual evolutionary ladder with almost god like powers give the message personally it might not come across that way, they could be seen as angels/demons/spacedemons....satans space army..reptillians disguised as angels to trick us.. we are a really stupid race..the list is endless as to what we would make of it.
    If a man writes it down, some people read it, start to lead better lives, influence people around them who influence others around them, other people catch on to the truth through other things like advances in science etc, it slowly builds over hundreds of years and eventually the world has turned a corner and the complete information is still there in it's original form for anyone to access.
    And i disagree about not whispering this thing out, screaming at people is rarely useful unless there is a train coming. The analogy here because of the time scales involved is more like someone tapping you on the shoulder while you are on the train full of drunken fighting partying people and telling you that there is a quieter train at the next stop where people are talking about spiritual matters also this train will get you to your destination much faster, and you can either get off at the next stop or say **** no! I want to parrrtayyyy!!
    Also Meier doesn't talk about the end of the world, just very hard time for us all for a very long time if we don't come to our senses.

4. The most convincing evidence is the Ober sadelegg and Hasenbol sequence of pictures. These photos were taken in 1976 well before the dawn of image manipulation by computers.
    The Hasenbol sequence is especially good. The thing you have to remember if you are not going to read through the extensive investigation reports is that this was a sequence of 34 photographs taken in sequence, that means they appear to show an approach of an object from a great distance to then arrive at about 50 ft from the camera and hover behind a tall tree.
    Wendelle Stevens examined the photo's by the tree using the most advanced technology at the time and found branches in front of the tree, this means that it is behind the tree. The tree is very large, this then means the object is large. Kal Korff in his ridiculous book on the Meier hoax claimed he found no
    branches in front of the tree. What he doesn't say in his book is that he used a process not designed to analyse photographs and the photograph he used was a polaroid taken of a a print. There was no way to detect anything from that loss of resolution.
    And yes Phil Langdon has recreated the effect of Meiers photographs but only the effect. He refuses to have his put to the same tests as Meiers because they are models and no where in his photo's are the objects behind trees.Langdon has also had years to work out a method of doing so and also has the luxury of trial an error which he does not show in his photographs. Meier took all his photo's (over 2000) while being constantly watched by people trying to catch him out and also with only one arm and without one setup shot or mistake ever found in his collection. Think of the logistics of this alone if he used models.

So I would start there. Forget about everything else and try and work out how you would do this set of pictures in one sitting with no set up shots and no mistakes on one roll of film. Even this proves nothing really except at the very best it proves that there is a large object in the photo but it's what started me thinking about it seriously.

Look at this (enlarge it and turn the brightness up on your screen) and tell me you if you see a branch in front of the left side of the object...
    http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/w/images/f/f3/F_0174_rgb.jpg

Here is one of the researchers standing underneath the tree to show scale..
    http://www.tjresearch.info/Hasenbol%20tree%20in%20leaf.jpg

There is more on the series here..
    http://www.tjresearch.info/hasenbol.htm

Tell me what you think?

And you are absolutely right no one is going to save us, we have to do it ourselves, the instructions are on the internet though if anyone wants to read them. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Look at this (enlarge it and turn the brightness up on your screen) and tell me you if you see a branch in front of the left side of the object...
    http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/w/images/f/f3/F_0174_rgb.jpg

Here is one of the researchers standing underneath the tree to show scale..
    http://www.tjresearch.info/Hasenbol%20tree%20in%20leaf.jpg

My main issues here are that in the picture I do not see a branch in front of the left side of the 'object'. Also, the foreground appears to be more in focus than the tree, yet the 'object' is extremely clear. Clearer than the tree. Suggesting that it is somewhere between the tree and the camera...

You do seem to suggest that photo manipulation was not possible before it was done by computer, but there are lots of ways that photos/film could be manipulated to show things that were not otherwise possible, multiple exposures, editing the film before developing, manipulating the development process etc...

My main issues here are that in the picture I do not see a branch in front of the left side of the 'object'. Also, the foreground appears to be more in focus than the tree, yet the 'object' is extremely clear. Clearer than the tree. Suggesting that it is somewhere between the tree and the camera...

You do seem to suggest that photo manipulation was not possible before it was done by computer, but there are lots of ways that photos/film could be manipulated to show things that were not otherwise possible, multiple exposures, editing the film before developing, manipulating the development process etc...

Fair enough I can see it on my screen, I'm looking at it on at 1920 x 1080 resolution, don't know why you can't. I also have the original first generation colour photo book that Stevens produced in the 1970's and it's visible there also. Note though that if you copy that picture and paste it onto your desktop the resolution goes down and it's even less visible, this is a major problem with people talking about the photographs, what they are looking at most of the time is not good enough quality to be making judegments on but that link above is one of the better ones on the internet.

How did I suggest photo manipulation was not possible? I said computer manipulation of photo's, that's exactly what I meant.
    There is plenty of evidence that Meier did not manipulate anything in the processing and Stevens and his team found nothing to indicate any other type of manipulation in the photographs either. The only suggestion put forward by anyone with any merit was that he used models.

If you can't see any branches in in front of the craft in any of the links then fine don't worry about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

...Note though that if you copy that picture and paste it onto your desktop the resolution goes down and it's even less visible, this is a major problem with people talking about the photographs, what they are looking at most of the time is not good enough quality to be making judegments on but that link above is one of the better ones on the internet.

This is nonsense to be honest. It depends on what you do with the picture, where you 'paste' it. I saved the full resolution pic, it doesn't lose resolution then.
    First pic, I've cropped the pic to show the 'beam ship' and the tree, and enlarged it by 300%.
    No other modifications have been made to the image.
    F_0174_rgb_enlarged.jpg

Second pic, same as above, but I've put red circles around where the tree branches should overlap the 'beam ship', and it's quite clear that they go behind it.
    F_0174_rgb_enlarged_highlighted.jpg

I don't know why I was losing resolution when I did it but I was, so in the circle on the farthest to the left you can't see the smaller branch to the right of the main one breaking the line of the ship?

Can you see it in these enhanced photographs of other shots at the same location?

Prelimp352.jpg
    175-enhanced-on-Gimp-with-bmp.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 598 ✭✭✭dyer

hi tonybodhran.. i applaud your passion for this case and i am sincerely sorry if i offended you before.

you have presented counter evidence in the way of 'contact notes' etc but im sorry, they still don't make sense to me, it just seems like someone running circles around the truth the whole time, perhaps much like a compulsive liar might do (not you btw, i do mean meier). i presented some pretty hard evidence, especially in terms of his predictions, so i don't know exactly what i have ignored? it's not that i ignored it.. i read it.. and deemed it too absurd to even bother investigating (to which i also hope you don't take offense.. that's just me and where i'm coming from:) whenever i read through these notes there are discrepancies at every corner that i simply can't ignore. you have to admit there are some big holes in this story.. and for most of us, that's when the alarm bells start ringing. if billy meier was telling the truth, why would ANY of these anomalies exist at all?

ps. in the photo's you presented above.. the first is in black and white.. the second is embossed.. the ones damoeldiablo posted before that are the originals in colour and you can clearly see in those that the 'ufo' is in front of the tree.. the quality is too bad in the pictures you presented to come to that conclusion.. unless it was the one you wanted to allude to.

i just gleamed a few things from the posts i read through tonight.. i copied and pasted them into notepad as i went along, i won't say who said what without having to go back right now and find those entries but please bare with me :)
    Billy also went all the way to the universe barrier, to the edge of our Universe

you can't reach the edge of the universe (at least in theory) it's not like a brick wall that ends somewhere or defines the end of space, the universe is expanding and no matter how hard you tried.. you'd end up following the curvature of space even if you drove towards it at the speed of light, and if you kept that up.. you'd probably end up in the same place again if it wasn't for the fact the universe was expanding.
    Would there be a particular occasion when they would need to carry other devises than those around the belt?. Yes, I think so. And that device would a microphone. The type pilots and astronauts use. And I think an occasion when carrying a microphone would be of great benefit would be when piloting a mother ship. This would be a job which would include a lot of coordination, where voice communication would be needed.

i'd have to question this.. so these highly intelligent beings are still using microphones (to pilot a mothership) and devices around their belts? from most of what i've read on ufo cases and abductions they tend to communicate telepathically, and their technology isn't the same as ours in any sense of the word, it can be completely organically based and most observers tend to agree that they have managed to manipulate gravity and time in ways we can't fathom.
    Have any of you even read anything about the spiritual parts of Meiers material? The changing of a planetary mindset from one of barbarous religious idiocy to one of a more peaceful spiritual nature does not happen over night.

how is this any different to what jesus might have said.. or say buddha (who never wanted his teachings to be a doctrine) and in fact, he refused to answer any existential questions that were asked of him except those of how to end suffering, because he believed or perhaps knew, that we couldn't understand much more unless we'd done that first. we all know the world needs to change, but i really do believe that change is starting to happen right now.. but it's not because of billy meier or his messages, it's because technology and education has brought us all so much closer together that we're starting to realise things need to change (at least in my opinion).
    For me it seems to have been done in a very deliberate way and this in itself shows great intelligence in the planning.

For me it seems it was done in a very deliberate way as well, and this in itself shows great intelligence in how he has manipulated all of the information.. intelligently.
    The message is about human spirituality, if a highly advanced alien race much further up the spiritual evolutionary ladder with almost god like powers give the message personally it might not come across that way, they could be seen as angels/demons/spacedemons....satans space army..reptillians disguised as angels to trick us.. we are a really stupid race..the list is endless as to what we would make of it.

"they could be seen as angels/demons/spacedemons....satans space army..reptillians disguised as angels to trick us" there are people out there who believe that anyway (mostly christian too)

not all people on earth are stupid, why didn't they pick einstein to share these messages with us.. or someone we might actually listen to?
    Forget about everything else and try and work out how you would do this set of pictures in one sitting with no set up shots and no mistakes on one roll of film

just a thought, but could he not have just taken 50 polaroids until he had the shot he wanted, dated them however he wanted and thrown away the rest?

i really do believe in ufo's but i don't believe in any of this. i've had some extraordinary experiences with ufo's. i've tried my very best to investigate all the evidence that i could find because of that and i wouldn't believe it unless i'd seen it myself otherwise.. from leaked military documents, interviews with those involved with sightings (at least those which i found the most credible) i've followed all the biggest cases and the evidence behind them. i've tried to build up a picture of the american military programs from the ground up after the war.. the scientists they 'borrowed', what they were researching at the time etc. i've researched antigravitics all the way from tesla through the biefeld–brown effect to the quacks to earnshaws theory that proves (no static arrangement of classical electrostatic fields can be used to stably levitate an object) to heims theory which is so complicated nobody seems to be able to really understand it (but who knows). there certainly are some applicable technologies out there.. like magnetoplasmadynamic thrusters (theoretical speeds of 22,000mph..but try putting a human being into one of those performing the maneuvers ive seen ufo's doing (not to mention the size of some of the craft that have been witnessed) and that's one of the main reasons i don't believe any what i or what others have seen are due to experimental military endevours) funding for the mpd project was cut before they ever started.. perhaps they went underground, who knows? funnily enough, nasa's last project in that respect was actually called prometheus :)

as i said, i do believe in ufo's.. and at this stage after all my research, i tend to believe that they are extraterrestrial in origin.. just as the french cometa report acknowledged that might be the best hypothesis we have right now. i agree this is something you can't talk to very many people about, some can entertain the idea because they are open minded, some will probably think you're bat **** crazy for even thinking about it, but then there are those who have their own stories to share with you.. and i guess in the end, the rest you just have to leave behind. i will always err on the side of science, but i know science is slow to catch on to what is happening here (which is indeed psychological and just part of the human condition).. they'd rather ignore it all but will still spend their time in labs trying to create metamaterials, nanomaterials, invisible materials, quantum computers, anti gravity propulsion, cells that interact with electronic components and all manner of things.. long before they would ever entertain crazy notions that perhaps we were beaten to it already, and especially, that those beings might already be here.

i believe in some bizarre and remarkable things.. but billy meier.. i certainly don't. it doesn't matter if i read it left, right, up, down or sideways.. i just don't believe in it.. i actually think this mess causes so much damage to what should be a serious study into this phenomenon and some people well, just get lost in semantics and are happy to stay there, unfortunately! you seem like quite an intelligent guy tonibodhran.. i wont preach, but you can shout blue in the face and i still won't believe this story, i just hope for your sake you take a step back from it all and see where the rest of us are coming from.

dyer wrote: »
    hi tonybodhran.. i applaud your passion for this case and i am sincerely sorry if i offended you before.
    Thanks, no problem this is just an incredibly difficult case to discuss due to the sheer amount of things that can be argued over and most of the time what I want to discuss isn't even listened to.
    if billy meier was telling the truth, why would ANY of these anomalies exist at all?
    I think I explained that in an earlier post that the purpose of the whole thing was to provoke a lasting controversy and still give Billy time to write everything he has written down which is an enormous amount of material. One picture of him actually firing a lazer gun and it would have been good bye Billy off to the military base with you. But I understand the difficulty in accepting that.
    ps. in the photo's you presented above.. the first is in black and white.. the second is embossed.. the ones damoeldiablo posted before that are the originals in colour and you can clearly see in those that the 'ufo' is in front of the tree.. the quality is too bad in the pictures you presented to come to that conclusion.. unless it was the one you wanted to allude to.
    The photo is in black and white because the entire investigation report was mostly in black and white due to the cost. Stevens and his team spent upwards of $100,000 of their own money during the investigation, there were many more things they could have done but they ran out of money.
    The other photo is bump-mapped but it does appear to show branches crossing the ship.
    you can't reach the edge of the universe (at least in theory) it's not like a brick wall that ends somewhere or defines the end of space, the universe is expanding and no matter how hard you tried.. you'd end up following the curvature of space even if you drove towards it at the speed of light, and if you kept that up.. you'd probably end up in the same place again if it wasn't for the fact the universe was expanding.
    There are theories about multiple universes, surely if this is possible there is some sort of barrier separating them. In Meiers explanations this universe exists within a belt called the material belt it is surrounded by other belts. I don't know if that's true, maybe it is maybe it isn't but we really know next to nothing about the true nature of the universe. We can't get past our moon, what the hell do we know.
    Universe_Semjase.jpg

i'd have to question this.. so these highly intelligent beings are still using microphones (to pilot a mothership) and devices around their belts? from most of what i've read on ufo cases and abductions they tend to communicate telepathically, and their technology isn't the same as ours in any sense of the word, it can be completely organically based and most observers tend to agree that they have managed to manipulate gravity and time in ways we can't fathom.
    If you are talking about the ding a lings, I agree it's the most damaging photo in the case, even I find the story behind it unbelievable but I can;t discount the other things I've found out by investigating it myself for the last number of years by going there myself and talking to people involved and also seeing photographs that were never released to the public (why you ask..refer to my second paragraph)
    how is this any different to what jesus might have said.. or say buddha (who never wanted his teachings to be a doctrine) and in fact, he refused to answer any existential questions that were asked of him except those of how to end suffering, because he believed or perhaps knew, that we couldn't understand much more unless we'd done that first. we all know the world needs to change, but i really do believe that change is starting to happen right now.. but it's not because of billy meier or his messages, it's because technology and education has brought us all so much closer together that we're starting to realise things need to change (at least in my opinion).
    It might not be much different but we will never know exactly what Jesus or Budda actually said at the time because most of what is recorded about them is from hearsay from 30-100 years after their deaths.
    For me it seems it was done in a very deliberate way as well, and this in itself shows great intelligence in how he has manipulated all of the information.. intelligently.
    Could be either one.

not all people on earth are stupid, why didn't they pick einstein to share these messages with us.. or someone we might actually listen to?
    Give me an example of who they should have given the message to stating that everything they believe is false and the entire world must abandon all religions...who would have brought this message in it's entirety to the public without diluting it or changing it to suit their own purposes? Who could have written down the vast amount of data he has been given if he had been hounded by everyone on earth looking for aliens, how would he/she have gotten past this particular problem?
    just a thought, but could he not have just taken 50 polaroids until he had the shot he wanted, dated them however he wanted and thrown away the rest?
    Except he didn't he took them all on an Olympus 35 ECR still camera and most the pictures were taken in sequence on one roll of film per session with no set up shots.

look I really do understand where people are coming from but there is a difference between looking at a couple of websites which themselves are full of deliberate mistakes and sometimes just lazyness and spending years of research on everything available to try and put an entire picture together of what is going on. I'm working on debunking a famous debunked picture of Meiers. I'll be back with that when I can and tell me what you think.

Thanks for actually discussing this with me anyway. I need to step away from the internet now for a while, using the laptop has done my bloody back in! Take care

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10 Mahigitam

CR 30, July 15, 1975(Wendelle Stevens, Message from Pleiades, Vol 1)

Meier: Dear me, then this will become just a short trip to the end of universe, a travel into eternity, so to speak?
    Semjase: YOur thoughts are wrong, for we dont reach an end of the Universe, for such an end does not exist. We only move to a barrier of this Universe.

Bergheim, aren't those the long ear-lobes of Asket(distinct feature) instead of microphones which Meier indeed mentioned in the contact notes.

It was said that Billy's teachings would only be heard or paid attention on a mass scale for a very long time to come(~800 years atleast). It is alleged that these Plejaren have been aiding humanity through teachings(since several thousand years in the past) & technology(last 200 years).
    "they could be seen as angels/demons/spacedemons....satans space army..reptillians disguised as angels to trick us" there are people out there who believe that anyway (mostly christian too)

Such type of questions - Why didn't ETs contact (X or Y or Z or...) or (X & Y & Z &.....) - can be speculated or answered adequately only if one is familiar with the goal & directives of this mission carried out by ETs. There are goals in this mission that are to be accomplished in this time period(late 20th & beginning of 21st century) and there are goals that would only be accomplished for a long time to come(centuries,..). If one goes through all these short-time & long-time goals, it would be clear that any other choice is futile to the success of the mission.

If he had used the trail & error method in photographing the beamships(ex: hasenbol,..), then many things would be revealed in the investigation that would help us in drawing conclusions, like:

1 - Anamolies in photographs(change of elements in the photograph with respect to time & place - clouds, brightness, exposure,.. )
    2 - More probability of being caught by the investigators & the local people(since this method of trail & error would take somuch time for the setup)
    3 - Evidence of UFO Models(except those being made by the MGM & other studios)
    4 - Anamolies in the photographic film due to the splicing and stitching
    5 - Secret 'Dark room', where Meier could have performed all the professional techniques(assuming he is a genius in photo-developing too)
    6 - Duration of photographing event obtained from the Witnesses & Investigator's Reports
    7 - Evidence(Camera equipment & Photo logs) & Testimony from the Photo Labs that processed each & every film/slides of Meier
    8 - Scientific reports from the State-of-the-Art labs at that time(NASA, JPL, ASU,..)

The results of all the above questions have been presented in the Wendelle's & Gary Kinder's books and have been available for interested parties since 1979.
    And the results to the above questions have significantly supported Meier's claims rather than others.

Mahigitam wrote: »

CR 30, July 15, 1975(Wendelle Stevens, Message from Pleiades, Vol 1)

Meier: Dear me, then this will become just a short trip to the end of universe, a travel into eternity, so to speak?
    Semjase: YOur thoughts are wrong, for we dont reach an end of the Universe, for such an end does not exist. We only move to a barrier of this Universe.

Bergheim, aren't those the long ear-lobes of Asket(distinct feature) instead of microphones which Meier indeed mentioned in the contact notes.

It was said that Billy's teachings would only be heard or paid attention on a mass scale for a very long time to come(~800 years atleast). It is alleged that these Plejaren have been aiding humanity through teachings(since several thousand years in the past) & technology(last 200 years).

Such type of questions - Why didn't ETs contact (X or Y or Z or...) or (X & Y & Z &.....) - can be speculated or answered adequately only if one is familiar with the goal & directives of this mission carried out by ETs. There are goals in this mission that are to be accomplished in this time period(late 20th & beginning of 21st century) and there are goals that would only be accomplished for a long time to come(centuries,..). If one goes through all these short-time & long-time goals, it would be clear that any other choice is futile to the success of the mission.

If he had used the trail & error method in photographing the beamships(ex: hasenbol,..), then many things would be revealed in the investigation that would help us in drawing conclusions, like:

1 - Anamolies in photographs(change of elements in the photograph with respect to time & place - clouds, brightness, exposure,.. )
    2 - More probability of being caught by the investigators & the local people(since this method of trail & error would take somuch time for the setup)
    3 - Evidence of UFO Models(except those being made by the MGM & other studios)
    4 - Anamolies in the photographic film due to the splicing and stitching
    5 - Secret 'Dark room', where Meier could have performed all the professional techniques(assuming he is a genius in photo-developing too)
    6 - Duration of photographing event obtained from the Witnesses & Investigator's Reports
    7 - Evidence(Camera equipment & Photo logs) & Testimony from the Photo Labs that processed each & every film/slides of Meier
    8 - Scientific reports from the State-of-the-Art labs at that time(NASA, JPL, ASU,..)

The results of all the above questions have been presented in the Wendelle's & Gary Kinder's books and have been available for interested parties since 1979.
    And the results to the above questions have significantly supported Meier's claims rather than others.
    Hey Mahesh, thanks for helping me out!
    I promised myself I wouldn't get into another discussion on the case but couldn't help but get involved on a thread on my own home turf, at least people are asking questions here which is a nice change. I'm working on debunking the wedding cake/car/model theory. Ill let you know how i get on.I'm going to have to leave this discussion as my back is fooked and im not supposed to be doing any laptop stuff for a while, but you know what its like when you get going! Take care.

Again looking at this simply, it was mentioned that a deliberate controversy was created and that Meier was quite happy when things died down because he could get back to doing what he was supposed to be doing, i.e. writing down the meeting notes and the alien's message.

What doesn't make sense to me is why Billy needs to write this stuff down. Surely if the message was that important, the aliens could have transcribed it themselves intoa book or a large set of briefing notes and presented that to Billy. It'd have allowed him to review the stuff and, instead of his having to meticulously write down every possible thing, they could have spent their time going through the notes paragraph by paragraph clarifying things and making sure he wasn't misinterpreting anything.

Regarding the contact notes, why have Billy write these either? He could make notes for himself of course but even now we ourselves are just on the cusp of having widespread useable speech recognition technology. Anyone with an iPhone or Android device can dictate memos and notes to text. Why not just let Billy focus entirely on the contact and at the end, present him with a sheaf of notes based on speech to text for everyone involved in the contact, much like a stenographer does in court?

A lot of time would be saved and if they have ships that defy gravity and the ability to traverse the universe and enter adjoining universes, I'd have to conclude that speech recognition was a technology that they took for granted. On the other hand, back in the 70's the personal computer was a coming concept and speech recognition such as we have now was an extremely far flung concept from TV shows and, even then, was barely imagined.

Again looking at this simply, it was mentioned that a deliberate controversy was created and that Meier was quite happy when things died down because he could get back to doing what he was supposed to be doing, i.e. writing down the meeting notes and the alien's message.

What doesn't make sense to me is why Billy needs to write this stuff down. Surely if the message was that important, the aliens could have transcribed it themselves intoa book or a large set of briefing notes and presented that to Billy. It'd have allowed him to review the stuff and, instead of his having to meticulously write down every possible thing, they could have spent their time going through the notes paragraph by paragraph clarifying things and making sure he wasn't misinterpreting anything.

Regarding the contact notes, why have Billy write these either? He could make notes for himself of course but even now we ourselves are just on the cusp of having widespread useable speech recognition technology. Anyone with an iPhone or Android device can dictate memos and notes to text. Why not just let Billy focus entirely on the contact and at the end, present him with a sheaf of notes based on speech to text for everyone involved in the contact, much like a stenographer does in court?

A lot of time would be saved and if they have ships that defy gravity and the ability to traverse the universe and enter adjoining universes, I'd have to conclude that speech recognition was a technology that they took for granted. On the other hand, back in the 70's the personal computer was a coming concept and speech recognition such as we have now was an extremely far flung concept from TV shows and, even then, was barely imagined.

Maghitam actually knows far more about the case than I do and could probably explain this better but it goes back to what he said about the "goal & directives of this mission carried out by ETs"
    Their mission is to help us evolve spiritually, not do it for us, they are not going to do anything for us and that includes the hard work of taking down 40 years worth of contact notes which enabled Meier himself to evolve throughout the process and ultimately be able to write what he is still writing now which is incredibly insightful books written by himself without help from the Plejaran contactees. This is not a set of tonka toy instructions you just hand over to someone and say off you go. Meier himself had to go through the trials and tribulations of over 40 years of contacts (still ongoing) for the purposes of the mission he was given.
    Also he wasn't writing as he was talking to them, he would go off for a few hours , have a chat then come back home and the entire conversation was telepathically transmitted to him while he typed it out in one go, this is how it always happened, which also lends credence to the fact that this was actually happening unless he wrote the entire 40 years of contact notes on the fly as he was typing( there are over twenty thousand pages of information) , there were never any edits of anything he wrote, only spelling mistakes checked, and he also typed this all out with one hand at around 60 words per minute.
    This to me is far more impressive than simply being handed a book and saying there you go...

It's difficult to understand I accept that, you only really get the big picture and understand the reasons when you know all the information. It's far too much to go into properly on a format like this. I would recommend reading Gary Kinders Light Years to get some grasp of the scale and scope of the case, it's a really good objective investigation and covers a good deal of the Stevens investigation and discussions with Meier. I guarantee that it will make you question your views on the case.

There is a torrent on isohunt with everything ever printed and broadcast about Billy meier , it's about 20gb of data but you can select whatever you want from it, you can get the pdf Light years from that if you are interested. Just search for Billy Meier on isohunt, it's the biggest file there.

....snip...
    Their mission is to help us evolve spiritually, not do it for us, they are not going to do anything for us and that includes the hard work of taking down 40 years worth of contact notes which enabled Meier himself to evolve throughout the process and ultimately be able to write what he is still writing now which is incredibly insightful books written by himself without help from the Plejaran contactees. This is not a set of tonka toy instructions you just hand over to someone and say off you go. Meier himself had to go through the trials and tribulations of over 40 years of contacts (still ongoing) for the purposes of the mission he was given.
    Also he wasn't writing as he was talking to them, he would go off for a few hours , have a chat then come back home and the entire conversation was telepathically transmitted to him while he typed it out in one go, this is how it always happened, which also lends credence to the fact that this was actually happening unless he wrote the entire 40 years of contact notes on the fly as he was typing( there are over twenty thousand pages of information) , there were never any edits of anything he wrote, only spelling mistakes checked, and he also typed this all out with one hand at around 60 words per minute.

Aplogies for a snip of your post. I wanted to concentrate on the more important points as I saw them. I appreciate that you are not as au fait with this aspect of the case Tony as perhaps you'd like but some pieces of your explanation do not sit right with me.

I'll begin by fully accepting that just because we now have speech dictation that itself is not the be all and end all of technological progression. Indeed, I could well consider that were telepathy to develop within our race in milenia to come, we could well employ a similar method to the plejorans. I recognise also that the mesages are not a set of points that can just be handed over but my problem is this; why not just hand over the points bit by bit? Yes I was wrong perhaps suggesting that they give Meier 100% of the notes in one go. Why not give him a small segment at each meeting, let him digest that and move on. This was to be a long term process after all. Another point that irks me is that my humanity will not allow me to have a one-armed man type out pages after a meeting. It's unfair on the individual. It's well and good if the individual has their own message to write and it's part of their daily work or something like that, but deliberately making somebody transcribe all that material sounds cruel, even if it only takes an hour at a time, it's still unfair.

You also mention that Billy was contacted telepathically and given the information afterwards to transcribe as he got it. The plejorans used him in the way that I, for instance, would use Siri to dictate some notes for a meeting. He was purely a conduit and I think he would still have to stop at the end and revise the notes himself.

Given all of this, I find it hard to comprehend that an enlightened, highly technologically advanced race would put the task upon a disabled man to write on paper all that they were telling him to write. Even being a 21st century human, my compassion would have me tell Billy that he should only concern himself with the meetings and to contemplate those once he reached home. I'd tell him that I would provide the transcripts and other notes slightly later and that I'd like him to review those and come back to me with questions. It would offend my sense of decency to know that somebody needed to painstakingly transcribe my words and concepts afterwards via a medium that was not efficient for them. Personally speaking I would not allow an animal I owned a burden like that and I would be even more accomodating were it a fellow human.

Really, it comes down to the fact that if being highly developed makes you an ass like that, I'm quite happy to carry on being a plain old human being.

Aplogies for a snip of your post. I wanted to concentrate on the more important points as I saw them. I appreciate that you are not as au fait with this aspect of the case Tony as perhaps you'd like but some pieces of your explanation do not sit right with me.

I'll begin by fully accepting that just because we now have speech dictation that itself is not the be all and end all of technological progression. Indeed, I could well consider that were telepathy to develop within our race in milenia to come, we could well employ a similar method to the plejorans. I recognise also that the mesages are not a set of points that can just be handed over but my problem is this; why not just hand over the points bit by bit? Yes I was wrong perhaps suggesting that they give Meier 100% of the notes in one go. Why not give him a small segment at each meeting, let him digest that and move on.This was to be a long term process after all.
    That's exactly what happened..they discussed things so he could understand and ask questions and he wrote them down over the course of over 40 years.
    Another point that irks me is that my humanity will not allow me to have a one-armed man type out pages after a meeting. It's unfair on the individual. It's well and good if the individual has their own message to write and it's part of their daily work or something like that, but deliberately making somebody transcribe all that material sounds cruel, even if it only takes an hour at a time, it's still unfair.
    It was the only way to ensure that everything would be written down word for word, and Billy didn't seem to mind, he did everything else with one hand
    You also mention that Billy was contacted telepathically and given the information afterwards to transcribe as he got it. The plejorans used him in the way that I, for instance, would use Siri to dictate some notes for a meeting. He was purely a conduit and I think he would still have to stop at the end and revise the notes himself.
    He did not revise anything, he types them up and people help him check it for spelling errors, that was it. It's still the way he does it today.
    Given all of this, I find it hard to comprehend that an enlightened, highly technologically advanced race would put the task upon a disabled man to write on paper all that they were telling him to write. Even being a 21st century human, my compassion would have me tell Billy that he should only concern himself with the meetings and to contemplate those once he reached home. I'd tell him that I would provide the transcripts and other notes slightly later and that I'd like him to review those and come back to me with questions. It would offend my sense of decency to know that somebody needed to painstakingly transcribe my words and concepts afterwards via a medium that was not efficient for them. Personally speaking I would not allow an animal I owned a burden like that and I would be even more accomodating were it a fellow human.
    This is because you have absolutely no idea why Meier was chosen to do this and why he accepted to do it. There is little point in me trying to explain it because no one believes there is any merit even in the physical evidence never mind the things that can not be proven.

I strongly recommend reading Gary Kinders Light Years (1987) , you can actually read the book in it's entirety online as the author gave permission for it to be used on a website dedicated to translations of Meiers german material. It can also be found in a torrent online in a pdf form or you can get it from amazon second hand for literally just the price of postage now . It's a great introduction into the case proper and even if you don't think any of it is true it is a great example of how an investigation into something like this should be handled for anyone interested in the UFO field.
    Here is the link to the book online, it's not huge and is a great read.

lightyears.jpg
    http://www.billymeiertranslations.com/#contactotherbooks

This is because you have absolutely no idea why Meier was chosen to do this and why he accepted to do it. There is little point in me trying to explain it because no one believes there is any merit even in the physical evidence never mind the things that can not be proven.

Well have you got a paragraph on why he was chosen? I'm willing to engage with you on this but pointing out some fundamental points relating to decency and fair treatment of a disabled person results in, to paraphrase 'Oh but you don't know why he was chosen. I'm not going to tell you, nobody ever believes. go read this book'. TBH I'm not going to read the book right now. I'm still not convinced and I still conclude that it's like me showing up in the 17th. century and having a crippled clerk write out everything I tell them by hand when I could just as easilly use my own technology to give them a helping hand.

This is still not adding up for me. I can't get answers to basic fundamental questions and when that is the case, there's usually more to things I find.

I've an open mind so please try and convince me but I've also got a full life so books and other activities have to be really worthwhile for me before I engage.

Well have you got a paragraph on why he was chosen? I'm willing to engage with you on this but pointing out some fundamental points relating to decency and fair treatment of a disabled person results in, to paraphrase 'Oh but you don't know why he was chosen. I'm not going to tell you, nobody ever believes. go read this book'. TBH I'm not going to read the book right now. I'm still not convinced and I still conclude that it's like me showing up in the 17th. century and having a crippled clerk write out everything I tell them by hand when I could just as easilly use my own technology to give them a helping hand.

This is still not adding up for me. I can't get answers to basic fundamental questions and when that is the case, there's usually more to things I find.

I've an open mind so please try and convince me but I've also got a full life so books and other activities have to be really worthwhile for me before I engage.
    What I actually said was that there is no point in trying to convince you with things that can't be proven if you don't want to look at the things that can.
    Sorry man I can't figure it out for you, this is exactly what the case is all about, either you are interested in the concepts and do some research and think it through or it means nothing to you and you move along. If your life is too full to spend two hours reading a book then I wouldn't worry about it. I've spent much more than that just posting up here and I have other things to do also. Good luck. Peace.

That's weird..someone took down the site with the book on it today. As it has been offered up free of charge by the author to the public anyone who wants it can pm me and I'll mail them the PDF.

• Advertisement

The microphone issue

A pilot (coordinator) of a mother ship would need full spectrum communication.
    Telepathy would only cover a certain spectrum, not the full.

Like open up communication with external space ships. That would be a task which would require a microphone.

During Billy Meier’s great space trip (contact 31), one of the destinations they travelled to was a sun system in a Galaxy 15 000 million light years from Earth. They reached this destination through hyper space jumps.

When in location, Billy boarded Semjase’s beam ship and they exited the mother ship for a survey of a volcanic planet in that system. During this flight in the beam ship they spotted a foreign craft. A UFO in space. Billy describes how Semjase then occupied herself with various apparatuses. And she spoke into a gadget using a completely unknown melodic language. This was done in an attempt to establish contact with the unidentified flight object. Billy did not describe the shape of the gadget she spoke into, whether it was shaped as a microphone or not. But the point here is; she used voice, not telepathy. The communication effort yielded no result. She afterwards told Billy she was using a speakable sign language. Billy took two photos the UFO (printed in block 1 p.415).

Advertisement