Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Bank Holiday Opening Hours

• 30-07-2014 8:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

I'm just wondering when the BoI branch in Deansgrange will be open over the course of the bank holiday weekend and following week?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi Batman18,

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.

Deansgrange branch is open today until 5pm, on Friday 10am - 4pm and then will reopen on Tuesday the 4th August. You can find the opening hours for Deansgrange on our Branch Locator here

I hope this helps you, please let us know if you need help with anything else.

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Batman18

Thanks Sarah.

I had checked online but just wanted to make sure due to the fact that its a bank holiday weekend!

Advertisement