Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Room Available - Gort na Coiribe

• 31-07-2014 6:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭

Hey, if anyone is looking for a single room in Gort na Coiribe I have one available and ready as soon as it would be required. The apartment is on the ground floor of the block so no pesky stairs. There are two guys renting the other rooms of the apartment, both of whom are working around Galway so it'll be a quiet apartment.

The block is on the private side of Gort na Coiribe so the apartments around it are also quiet enough as most are professionals with the occasional group of students.

The apartment has high speed internet from UPC and all power and heating is electric so there'll be a single bill for all heating and appliance usage rather than an electric and an oil/gas bill separately.

The room has a single bed, bedside drawers, a wardrobe and drawer unit, and a soft cushioned chair. If anyone would like pictures or more details you can send me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Advertisement