Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Sitting on Toilet Seats

Options
  • 07-04-2014 12:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭

I don't think I can call this a phobia but I find the concept of sitting on a toilet seat, outside of my home one, very unnerving. Does anyone else feel this way?

I also have a fear of walking into new bathrooms. I would rather hold it in than try out a new bathroom. It's like I have a fear of something being in there waiting for me.....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33 atog

i used to hate taking ****s in other people's houses. was scared somebody would walk in after me and know it was me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭emeldc

I have never sat on the toilet on a plane. Not even long haul. No way. Never.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Drop the Ball

I am a bit like Sheldon Cooper with my daily bathroom routines, this allows me to avoid all contact with toilet seats outside my home.

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭jhon boy

put some toilet paper on it or buy them plastic sheets on ebay or hover lol

• Registered Users Posts: 3,599 ✭✭✭sashafierce

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭RainBow_xo

This post has been deleted.

Hovering is much harder than it looks! Its so hard to find disposable toilet seat covers here :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Lee_Torre

I always clean it and then place paper on the seat, no prob after that. But taking a dump in a friend's house is something I tried to avoid at all costs.

Advertisement