Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem with phone?

2»

Comments

I'll do the GPS one now. Do I do it the same way I installed the susu-cm-10.1.0 zip?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

I'll do the GPS one now. Do I do it the same way I installed the susu-cm-10.1.0 zip?

Exactly like that, no need to wipe anything this time though - now if it doesnt work, chances are the ROM does not support flashing fixes afterwards - it may look like it works, until you go and reboot the phone after the installation, and it will keep looping over and over on the Samsung GTXXX screen.... and it will look similar to when you thought you had bricked it earlier

If that happens, you will have to go back to your recovery, then do the Wipe Data stuff all over again, and then install the ROM again from scratch, followed by the fixes before rebooting....

Then it should work with the patches applied....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,481 ✭✭✭irishpancake

Fieldog wrote: »
    Exactly like that, no need to wipe anything this time though - now if it doesnt work, chances are the ROM does not support flashing fixes afterwards - it may look like it works, until you go and reboot the phone after the installation, and it will keep looping over and over on the Samsung GTXXX screen.... and it will look similar to when you thought you had bricked it earlier

If that happens, you will have to go back to your recovery, then do the Wipe Data stuff all over again, and then install the ROM again from scratch, followed by the fixes before rebooting....

Then it should work with the patches applied....

Well done you.....success is sweet!!!

Advertisement